What are good arguments for why we need an ar-15?

What are good arguments for why we need an ar-15?
besides muh 2nd amendment and muh looks cool. I need something better than this because
both of those arguments can't win against a normie who is open to accepting them but wants to know why

Attached: 1524531885453 copy.jpg (956x1024, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-476525.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What are good arguments for why we need an ar-15?
Because leftist, kikes, sand people, and niggers need to die. They cause all of societies problems.

Is that guy using niglets as tactical body armour?

Based.

Bill of needs?

To kill leftists in their homes when they try to take them.

So niglets are actually useful after all

Fpbp

He forgets that blacks don't care at all about their children. When the race war comes tyrone wont hesitate to shoot that nigglet.

>you don't need a car that goes over 60 MPH
>you don't need an above ground pool
>you don't need a house with 3 stories

There are lots of things we don't need. It shouldn't be up to bureaucrats to tell us what types of firearms we should and should not own.

Attached: operation-get-behind-the-darky.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

because
1 post by this ID

Here's a copypasta:
1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

I'm going to add some:

5. An AR-15 is not a "military assault rifle" or any such thing, any more than a Subaru Outback is a Hummer. The AR platform has been around and available to civilians since the 1950s, and mass shootings were not a publicly-known crisis until 1999. Ergo, semi-automatic weapons are not the problem. Something else is.

6. Columbine, the first of the widely-reported mass shootings, was committed during the assault weapons ban

7. Rights do not become obsolete because it's the Current Year. All the weapons that were available to the public in 1787 were "military" weapons.

Grug like stick go bang.

Attached: 5670B37F-F789-4C3E-A493-E207DD5F6EB0.jpg (800x450, 45K)

muh tyranny in government

Attached: nosteponsnakfrog.jpg (225x225, 6K)

i can sort of work with this
but still it feels like theres no great points to it other than Because like
said and also like said

I didn't realize I had to appease other people's feelings to exercise the rights afforded to me by our founding fathers.

You may not individually be fulfilling an immediate need for a rifle like the AR15, you may personally just like the rifle. But yes, we as a collective people need the right to carry modern firearms. Countries all across the West are eroding the rights of their people, including in the US. Obama’s ordeal with militias trying to defend the border and the standoff at Bundy Ranch are both fine examples that ties directly into guns. Plus just look back ~15 years ago with the AWB was in effect, I would say that was a blatant infringement that needs to be protected against happening again.

Attached: 749EF355-8921-4B37-8362-A963064DDC45.png (1024x607, 16K)

You need an AR-15 to defend yourself from legal owners of AR-15s, duh.

Shall not be infringed. Not “maybe will be infringed if we feel like it.”

sage all gun-grabbing faggots

Not all gunfights will be 1 on 1

Attached: white women.jpg (680x649, 61K)

i need an ar15 to shoot kids more efficiently
sorry OP

Attached: 1509278263137.gif (350x185, 2.99M)

Your burning desire to take my ar makes me want it that much more.

Attached: ca compliant.png (437x280, 367K)

>afforded
Not afforded to you, but recognized. You have your rights by virtue of being a person; the Bill of Rights simply spells it out for the simple people and politicians.

You're arguing that we don't need AR-15s on the sole basis that it looks scary.

There are MANY OTHER GUNS which are semi-automatic which lack picatinny rails and aren't painted black.

The more greedy little cunts trying to take guns from us just adds one more gun to the arsenal

Why do the police use them? Seriously look it up there are hundreds of incredibly detailed and well done explanations on the Internet by actual experts.

thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-476525.html

Attached: 1521074543112.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Because fuck face, you'll never get mine. Not while I'm alive.

Attached: hmm.gif (905x723, 486K)

Really thinks you make.

Attached: 1524370796207.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1519009058262.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Niggers are only good for meat shields, and don't forget it fuckaboos.

Attached: meatshield.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Y-yes sir

I need an AR15 to keep niggers like you from taking my AR15

>20 trillion dollar debt
>power grid that can be taken out in an instant and would need 20 years to repair
>civil/racial unrest
>WWIII
>2nd civil war
>natural disaster
>government overreach

Which one of those scenarios would you feel more comfortable with NOT having assault rifles?

>why we need an ar-15?
The answer to this question is always
>none of your business

>>need an ar-15?

It's a Barbie-toy-for-boys. I'd rather have an M1A

That baby can't carry with the magazine in. They're going to get arrested.