YEEZUS REDPILLING BLACKS EN MASSE

Read the comments section. 100s of black accounts taking Kanye's side. This is the biggest hip-hop channel HOT97. They go apeshit over Kanye saying he loves Trump and niggas call em out. Kanye West will be the end of an era of racial division and democrat plantation politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR2qX1oQd2g

Attached: hot97kikes.png (669x521, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkjdu0ipL8
youtu.be/op7IgFbT8l0
independent.co.uk/news/world/monkeys-mating-inter-species-tanzania-red-tailed-blue-gombe-national-park-a8318606.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TL;DW - White people explain how a black man should think, also that Kanye doesnt understand hardship lol. Fuck these people

We're gonna get a supermajority in congress. I can already feel it.

Attached: 1498736880829.png (634x356, 370K)

Attached: trump checkem.jpg (700x512, 84K)

The White Left is finished.
All we need to do is unite and finish off ZOG once and for all.

Attached: Always.jpg (720x541, 105K)

Holy shit I knew Kanye would fuck up the dems but those comments are crazy. Like 95% pro-Kanye. LIBSHITS BTFO!

Stupid nigger must have missed these other threads...

Attached: 1524536024208.jpg (776x602, 145K)

fuck off satan

a (((mongeloid))) a (((cunt))) and a (((mutt fag)))
how the hell they've got 1 million subs?

Attached: 1134256735142.jpg (640x477, 66K)

Attached: AEC35041-78A7-46F4-9953-8CA01C0F762A.gif (500x377, 846K)

Cringe.

Fuck off back to plebiit. The entire comment section is just a bunch of niggers going "yea us blacks need to think fo oursleves!" and "democrats r da real racists".

Who gives a shit? What good does this do for white people who want their own goddamn countries back which were stolen from them & are currently being destroyed by non-whites?

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Kanye!!!! Watch that YT channel and become a non BROKE nigga

Watching that was straight cancer. The comments were gold though. Ebro looks Jewish, matter of fact a lot of hip hop big names like DJ Kaled look Jewish.

watch youtube video, a kike called rosenburg.....
pol was right again.

Redpilling them on what exactly?
The decline of the west?
The jewish question?
The nature of women?

>Kanye's not really black any longer, he's been rich since he was, like 12, and his mom was a classical something or other
next week:
>kanye pulled over by a cop, beat up
>no matter how rich you are you're still just a black guy to wipipo
there's no point discussing this with such people, they can and do change definitions and terms to their opposites and back in the same conversation

>This is the biggest hip-hop channel
they even have a resident jew, to make sure things are going to plan.

Attached: shame.jpg (320x320, 17K)

What a bunch of stupid niggers and nigger wannabes.
>waaah we just want to cry more waaaaaah

rosenberg???

This is legit brainwashing for niggers. It's disinformation at the highest levels.
"Want the demise for black and brown people"
lol "He came from a middle class family so he shouldn't have an opinion on anything" Why do niggers look for the bottom of the barrel to give them advice?

Attached: 1-9812349.jpg (400x300, 135K)

Woah anons, check this out.

You can actually catch Ebro getting red-pilled on duplicitous kike nature. The whole bit they are thought policing Kanye hard and just bashing his ass but At the 7:53 Rosenberg guy starts a diabetic about how maybe their being too hard on Kanye.

Ebro response is look of sudden realization that the memes about kikes playing both sides are true.

I heard Kanye is about to drop a new album soon
Totally going to support this guy for standing up against the thought police

I always fucking said it. Ye is /ourguy/

>conveniently fail to mention the recent kanye tweets where he criticizes fearing God and claims its stupid

Quite the "redpilled" fellow "intellectual" you got there.

Attached: 1524152339778.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Attached: Kanye-Contact-Met-Meme-1.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Fuck off kike. Blacks are fine if they're not influenced by the likes of you ZOG

and that's exactly what you're supposed to do. thx 4 the shekles goy

God I fucking hate nu-Jow Forums

Ebro is a kike

What's important is that he is showing it's fine to have your own opinions, instead of being forced to think a certain way.

Attached: the_call_that_saved_hip_hop.png (543x778, 900K)

Anyone who fears god's wrath deserves it.

Remember that next time some vatican 2 preacher, inter-faith faggot, or joe blow calls the concept of hell "abusive."

I'll gladly donate some shekels to a MAGA cause

No, not really. The problem with blacks is that not only are we competing with other whites for a genetic lineage, but now with other races that will dilute the preferential genes we, as whites, want to replicate.

>calls other people kikes
>Shills for "le based niggers"
lmfao, could you nigger loving fags be anymore jewish?

Attached: when_you_see_the_jew.jpg (155x116, 3K)

>Watching that was straight cancer.
sounded like a bunch of suburban dorks trying to use ghetto affects to rile up their low iq listeners

Dilbert is far right? What is normal right wing then? What is a centrist? This is a major news source that's saying this, not some commie blog (or is it?).

>Rosenburg
>white
pick one

There's nothing wrong with blacks. Racial division is pushed by kikes. There are plenty of god fearing conservative blacks who don't hate whitey

Anons need to know about the real Redpill. Don't be distracted by (((Them)))

Attached: Low Iodine meme.png (1876x796, 240K)

Nigger

Go Kayne,
get them ALL off the Plantation!

Are you saying the people in that video are black? Because the only black I see is the guy in the back not saying anything.

Ebro is a (((()))))?
Obviously Rosenberg is but

And remember, Scott Adams called this all the way back in December 2016 and labeled Kanye the same as Trump, a Master Persuader.

He recently bestowed Roseanne with the title as well. Their status allows them to really make their dissent and statements visible.

Kanye got off the Dem Plantation - got to round him back up

Attached: 5659654.jpg (666x666, 67K)

>Jow Forums meets Peter Rosenberg
He’s the fucking WORST. He’s on a sports show in the tri state also.

Attached: 7C894D6E-C010-4D07-AF1A-57D0B06B9B38.jpg (207x243, 22K)

>white people
look like a couple of spics or haffie mutts to me.

people still doing FACTS as a thing?

What's really funny to me is these people can't even comprehend a person in their business has a different view than them, especially a superstar like Kanye. They are incapable of seeing the other side, all they do in this video is trash Kanye for his political views and his tweets of support for people in politics that he supports, yet they claim that they are the good guys here

Attached: B R U T A L I S M.jpg (5456x3632, 1.4M)

WHY THE FUCK KANYE EVEN RESPOND TO THIS NIGGA EBRO?

HE'S NOT EVEN 100% BLACK

Let's be honest, Kanye is a con man
He's an undercover stealth bitxh.
And Russian Hillarybots are shilling him.

He's a phony.
A fake.

An INFILTRATOR

Dumb fucking monkeys.

Attached: kardashian-clinton-selfie.jpg (300x300, 13K)

why is anthony fantano so buttblasted over this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 9.43.03 PM.png (1842x1052, 313K)

>White people
I'm starting to think 56% needs to be revised

Monkies, even

Attached: giphy (9).gif (400x225, 848K)

Ayo hol up, dis nigga be talkin sense yo. An dat nigga bitch Candice Owens, she be sayin some real sensible shit.

Nervous?

Attached: F409FBAC-49F1-418C-A672-2213D797E43D.jpg (745x916, 134K)

About what?
I don't speak Great White Gorilla Kan Man.

Attached: KimCankles.jpg (630x420, 59K)

cuz the leftists are terrified that their zombie slave minions will rebel and stop giving them political capital.

This is the beginning of the end of the left's grip on blacks. you don't have to like the dindus to know that this is a good thing

he's a fucking guido democrat
just like pelosi and cuomo. Traitors.

It was HER turn transmysoginist

(You)

Attached: kim-kardashian-kanye-west-want-money-from-their-leaked-wedding-proposal.gif (580x579, 245K)

HOT97 hating ass niggaz

Inb4 one of y’all like hatin’ niggaz calls me a nigga ass coon, sheit tell me some I don’t know, eat a dick.

Triflin’ ass democrats think they can play me into voting their way ever again by playin’ racist online.

Because he is butt ugly half breed and Trump threatens his race mixed world. Only pure breads of every race will survive the upcoming future. No community wants the halfies. Blacks hate em and whites hate em.

I think he is only aware of this on a subconscious level though.

Black males will end up voting Trump because he is alpha president and blacks respect alphas. The sheboons will continue to screech and vote anti trump.

Attached: 1517608156341.png (309x433, 40K)

Watch the “stronger” music video

Attached: A90DA924-909E-4A8E-B216-890106240E2B.jpg (750x418, 246K)

Attached: kim-kardashian-kanye-west-hillary-clinton-selfie-instagram-photo__oPt.jpg (580x447, 37K)

I’m not feeling the influence from your posts. What other angles you got?

Attached: 798DF1AB-ABAF-4F53-BC8D-B9BD02C1AF87.jpg (1089x678, 99K)

No thanks

Attached: kim-kardashian-takes-selfie-with-hillary-clinton-kanye-west-03.jpg (641x640, 70K)

Because nigs have influence over white youths and if nigs can convert them against jews, then our problems can be solved.

Latter two have been indirectly addressed in his albums already

If Jow Forums thinks that blacks are ever going to team up with republican whites this board has been infested with reddit to a point where it may not be salvagable.

On alchemy?

Attached: kim-kardashian-marina-abramovic.png (601x597, 341K)

>"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE DEM VOTER PLANTATION!"

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkjdu0ipL8

Attached: 1524541086687.jpg (715x536, 65K)

it's like no one on Jow Forums has ever been on thecoli
fucking nufags everywhere i swear

Eww, No wonder Bruce got a sex change.

Attached: 1500855383664.jpg (640x480, 14K)

Attached: I love the new kanye (2).jpg (1114x1248, 481K)

I knew someone would call you a kike for this, but I agree with you. I swear we are being raided by T_D. I fucking hate civic nationalists

if that light skinned maybe puerto rican nigga ebro called me a coon I'd put him out on the spot

he ain't dark enough to be calling anyone a coon

WTF??!?!?

Fuching love Kanye now!!!!!

Attached: kim-kardashian-riccardo-tisci-marina-abramovic.jpg (640x800, 304K)

i love how butthurt this faggots are.

Now kanye is not "black" enough.
Fuck them.

Kanye has a white fanbase. Sure he has some uncle toms listening to him but blacks like the dumbest fucking rap you will ever hear. Kanye is white college kid rap like Wu-Tang used to be.

Attached: keep-a-child-alive-ball-2014-20.jpg (594x471, 113K)

youtu.be/op7IgFbT8l0

I think I just lost 40 IQ points watching that
Get fucked OP

Of course

Attached: 58C2CCB9-9D73-4557-90B4-8294EC5BE10A.jpg (3888x2592, 1.21M)

I~is he okay?

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-220214.png (720x1280, 608K)

??

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-220153.png (720x1280, 510K)

Don't care about nigger culture or drama. Kys anyone that cares about this shit.

Kanye has the best "nah, nigga" face in the history of the world.

Every time

Dont know who this even is, he's irrelevant, but he raises the point that Trump aligns himself who want to see the demise of black people "all the way to the womb". Does he not know what planned parenthood is and who supports them? This is a nigger calling a black man ignorant while he himself displays an ignorance of the basic platforms of political parties.

>kanye is privilaged!
>this is dangerous!
>he's in an echo chamber

such butthurt whiny little bitches

Niggers are monkeys confirmed
independent.co.uk/news/world/monkeys-mating-inter-species-tanzania-red-tailed-blue-gombe-national-park-a8318606.html

Demagogues and shills are injecting hatred into the public square for a reason; they’re inciting hatred betting that rage will keep diverting our eyes from our ultimate goal–justice for humanity without regard to identity. Step away from both elephants and jackasses; standing too close to either is blinding us from seeing the solutions.

Attached: 1513282206405s.jpg (125x67, 2K)

nobody "white" gives a fuck about kanye, get fucked 56% nigger

I think they call that resting bitch face

Attached: 25-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West.w190.h190.jpg (190x190, 12K)

"black culture" as it's depicted by the media basically consists of a handful of black people that sold out other black people, and middle class whites that like them because they act the way whites want them to act. That way happens to be self destructive and willing to do anything for a time. They always lash out when someone like Kanye West breaks the mold. Kanye just happens to be filthy rich and have Trump on his side right now so eh is safe, but any other black person that tried this shit would get cosby'ed in a heartbeat.