GEN X REPORTING IN. HONEST QUESTION

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY ARE LIBERALS DOING TO OUR CHILDREN? LOOK AT THESE TABS.

Attached: WTF.jpg (1630x683, 230K)

haha silly dumbass boomer you can just open new tabs and make them say silly things xD

Attached: 1524433470540.jpg (640x480, 42K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHA OH MY GOD TOASTUNG IN LEGENDARY BREAD. INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP. JAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAHA IMOHSHIT LAUGHING SO HARD I CANT TYPE.

Not funny. This child should be in a mental ward.

*shot

Such is the case with all Liberals/ Thread.

FUCK YOU SNACKS LULULUL

>GEN X REPORTING IN
>implying it wasn't Gen X's fault for failing at seizing power positions from the boomers and just being blackpilled about it letting the boomers ruin society by subverting millennials and z'ers the same way boomers fucked gen x'ers

I had to look up yiff. Jesus Christ.

Exactly. Unplug your child's internet. Now.

This is so staged it's painfully obvious. Still funny, but obviously fake.

This was a young Liberal trying to report implied threats against Trudeau. He was pretty worked up, and did not think to close his tabs before his screenshot.

I have reason to believe it's real or fake for the same reasons... mainly because he's using incognito mode like a pleb, probably without a proxy so incognito mode is useless, and was too dumb to crop a picture

Yeah. I was in the thread and saw it go down. Relax Gramps, this will all be purged in Nuclear Fire.

NICE DOUBLE FALSE FLAG, LEFTYPOL INCEL

Attached: LEFTYPOL SHILLS.png (1262x179, 111K)

Wow buddy you are a newfag, actually newfag is too good for you, you're a fucking reditfag

You are crying out as you strike me. Why?

>GEN X

Unironically wifes a roast

Gramps doesn't know.

WAY TO OUT YOURSELF, I CAN READ YOU SJW LEFTYPOLYPS LIKE A BOOK.

Attached: leftypoz btfo.jpg (1071x714, 203K)

The most retarded thread in history, god I fucking hate newfags especially boomers.

They just dont get it........... they keep alienating people and their sense of humour nowhere near as good.

IT'S NOT A REAL BOOMER, BUT A RETARD PRETENDING TO REINFORCE CERTAIN (((NARRATIVE))).

Looked up roast. Nope. Married a girl i met when i was in 3rd grade and she was in kindergarten. I was Student council President and graduating valedictorian. She was the following years Valedictorian. We have been married 36 years, and neither have been with anyone else. Back to what the hell is going on with this Tabs Kid. Is this common with todays youth/ We home schooled our kids and never allowed them on the internet.

Those are some weak tabs
I've seen better

>when OP tries to make a thread about the deleterious effect of older redditors but instead shits up the board larping
Clearly millenials aren't the problem.

>incognito
lmao what a fag

Holy fuck this old fart is legit. Probably so is the fucked up lefty tabs. Hahahahah!

Are you the lefty kid with the deranged tabs from the other thread.?

NICE DEFLECTION, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE, LEFTYPOZ SJW. PIC RELATED, LITERALLY YOU RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1521898353184.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Your supposed to say "Liberal", Gramps. "Lefty" is for us younguns.

Liberal. Whatever.

This HAS to be the kid with the tabs. I would be pretty embarrassed right now. But you are not, are you?

PATHETIC LOW TIER LARPING, LEFTYPOL SJW INCEL.

Attached: 1521626802407.jpg (545x647, 113K)

It's ok Gramps. This Lefty just escaped his /b/ containment board. We are herding him back. Go to sleep

What do you need Madden 2004 cheats for? Are you that retarded? Judging by the rest of the tabs, I would say so.

Those are some funny tabs.

Attached: 1502590649878.jpg (326x313, 20K)

CONTINUE DEFLECTING, LEFTIST WALL STREET LOVER.

Well, Gramps is bringing the gets, so it appears Kek is entertained.

You know, you can crop those pics?

So, judging by your tabs, you are gay? (prostate massager) Into Bestiality (yiff)? Gender fluid, uh, water sports? you are a skinny pock marked fedora wearer? you listen to some kind of gay whispering that makes grade school girls giggly and goose bumpy, and you are a refugee, you listen to buzzfeed propaganda, but hey, at least you are trying to improve yourself by learning Klingon, right?

This just went back to full on Legendary Bread.

Topkek

Lurk moar

Uh. I just went to /b/ to see what goes on there. What in the name of Gods Cock. We need to send Marines with flamethrowers in there.

Too l8 Gramps. It metastasized.

NICE COORDINATED SHILLING, LEFTYPOL. GO BACK AND TAKE YOUR CATAMITE WITH YOU.

Attached: DSAfAV2UMAAqslL.jpg (575x767, 64K)

Had to go look that up. Catamite. Makes sense a Liberal would know what that is. Say, isn't that what that youtube shooter was, a Catamite?

YOUR LARPING IS SAD AT THIS POINT, TIME TO HANG UP YOUR PUSSY HAT.

Attached: 1520756926456.jpg (988x1052, 759K)

Welp, I have to shoot grade for a project tomorrow. I'm going to sleep pretty comfy knowing you will be dead from AIDS before your 18th birthday. Good Night.

Night Gramps. Wish I could bump this thread all night so everyone could see what retards Lefties are.

DAS RITE, RUN WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS BACK TO YOUR SJW HUGBOX, LEFTIST REDDIT DEGENERATE.

Attached: 1524377057305.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

10/10 larp. Savor the (yous)

>10/10 larp
NIGGER, HE LITERALLY SPENT HOURS ON THE DEFENSIVE AND FOOLED NO ONE.

Normieposting and boomerposting is what has replaced traditional shitposting.

Honest answer: they put way too much effort into shitposting and/or shilling

same as you.

No newfag would say this I do this often now hoping to be called newfag

Attached: 1509541113292.gif (322x175, 895K)