So I broke up with my ex about a month ago and she’s already gone full degenerate...

So I broke up with my ex about a month ago and she’s already gone full degenerate. Sad thing is she had been fully redpilled on the JQ and everything. Just shows that women are just mold for whatever guy they’re fucking. What do we need to do to control these thots??

Attached: ECB5E49F-B20D-4141-875F-8995F912030A.jpg (750x1073, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering you're still stalking her social media making posts about her it seems like the wrong person broke it up.

Attached: 1522822873598.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

the fact that you are obsessed with this bitch suggests to me that you're a fucking retard and she dumped you for being a fucking retard.

post moar

post her nudes

women see politics as status, theres no reason to believe a woman has ever had a genuine political expression. its just how they are wired.

you must be 18+ to post on this board

fpbp

women/10

its more fun to become a degenerate cock shelter than to do the right thing, shouldnt expect any less from a woman. just move on and realize that women are just retarded

Attached: 1524449303966.png (484x775, 203K)

>Just shows that women are just mold for whatever guy they’re fucking
That's generally how it goes. Not even an ex but a fuck buddy at that became a Cubs fan and into shooting. Then we stop fucking and she's now got some faggot boyfriend who's a fucking Cards fan of all things.

those are nice tiny tits, come one.

Women can never be redpilled on anything because they lack the instinctive ability to lead and thought/self reflection. Sheep do not need to think and will swallow whoever feeds them.

Zing

Also: surprise surprise, faggot
Welcome to the real world

wtf i hate tits now

What was her name? I think I dated her once.

Nice tit

Attached: 639D39BC-7A43-44B8-9475-4693C9057B79.jpg (1524x1952, 273K)

No seriously... just tell me, did it start with K?

I know a girl that went from listening to ghetto rap twerking to country with camo car seat covers going to church, then did the whole indy hipster thing all in less than a week between switching boyfriends. Copies all their mannerism and shit, it's creepy how shallow their identities are.

>I broke up with my ex about a month ago

Attached: tenor.gif (320x460, 2.05M)

You sound like a complete cuckfag, she's probably better off taking the BBC.

Attached: bl1501258338296.gif (651x365, 3.59M)

Nice blog, where can I unsubscribe?

Nope J

Nice titty.

>Just shows that women are just mold for whatever guy they’re fucking.

True but this has more to do with dominance actually. Notice that in a group of males the alpha will always mold his group to his standards. That's actually why groups exist in the first place. Subs need the Alpha to access his power and he needs the subs for his menial tasks/specialties just like a president and his cabinet members. But every time they are molded by the person in charge.

it just happens that by nature women in a sexual relationship are the sub, it's part of "pleasing" the man. Just like if you're an employee you work to please the boss. you conform to his wishes/preferences or you're fucking out the door.

Attached: nn_gsc_charles_manson_171120_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Kek.
That’s actually funny as fuck.

I got one worse than that: a near lifelong buddy of mine came from a home where his goblin, 5ft tall and 6ft around, yell first ask later, grumpy ass alpha mom — in contrast to his dad’s pansy-ass total fucking fagged out, pussy-whipped, “yes ma’am, no ma’am,” literally could see his brittle little self (figuratively because the dad was like 6’1” 290lbs) just implode and and full on tail between legs when the wife would chastise him like a retarded 5yr old putting his hand in the toilet bowl — literally built the mold for this poor bastard. Mom’s the boss, and dad’s not even remotely close to even being an authority figure. Well, to wrap it up he’s (my sad little faggy friend) is exactly the same. Full on bred to be a 2nd class citizen and doormat. His sister turned out fucking exactly like the mom... fucking rough, tough bitch. And my dude suffered thru a humiliating first marriage, constantly making a fucking disgrace of himself; got some self respect back, out getting pussy, having fun. But same programmed bizarre cuck gene as soon as back in a relationship — went from sane, anti-Hillary, anti SJW etc to being being full on retard-tier robot follower of his new used up roastie feminist “queen and commander,” and the absolute worst thing about it is his daughter is full on raging blue-pill Marxist milinealhardmodewastedpotential.jped.... and she got there literally by the beta, submissive, faggot example he had/has/will always be setting for her.
He’s right back in his old sweet spot: being a total spineless pussy, and somehow embracing this programmed behavior of faggot, candyass, emasculated prisoner, blind to the horror that his situation evokes from any male OR FEMALE that sees beyond the eggshell outer surface after spending as little as a few hours around them.

Tl;dr sadly, occasionally, otherwise good bros become a quasi muh holes tier fag

you must go back

post nudes

what makes you think shes gone degenerate?
also this

Attached: 1524465893763.jpg (1944x2592, 576K)

I'm so fucking tired of this whole "wear your pants like steve urkel" trend that came back. Fuck I wanna see low cut shorts and lower belly areas

Attached: 20347671_1443511612396258_7310662790291652608_n.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>What do we need to do to control these thots??
We don't. What we need to do is replace them with artificial wombs and abandon the female gender entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

Jow Forums isn't your blog, faggot.

this

Nice tits. But seriously. She needs a bra hey.

Is this your first time writing sentences?

You needed to fuck her better.

MGTOW

>he thinks women are red pill

Attached: 1437471959698.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

whyd you break up OP?

It's an easy way for women with fat stomachs to hide the fact

t. guy whose gf needs a fucking diet

>training a woman to know she is playdough and that her affection and adopting your ideas is just biology and she doesnt and shouldnt feel shit for you
you fucked up user. You dont redpill women directly, you let them redpill themselves by following your lead.

If she would allow herself to get fat with you, she doesn't respect you

>Women need male leadership to know what to believe
Wow who would have guessed it.

its probably drugs

Post them though fag

>She was redpilled
>but not really

user, I...

>mfw I don't have an Iranian waifu willing to take the fight to Jewtube

Attached: rudolf-hess-1.jpg (776x600, 127K)

How did you redpill her exactly? you know that redpilling can change a character extensivly - she is probably using that knowledge to get a high SMV guy and not a chum like you

Honestly, I think the only option is to go your own way. If you really need a sexual outlet, then you'll find better quality personalities in a good, traditionalist trap. Good luck, OP.

Attached: MGTOW boat.jpg (800x800, 50K)

>he redpilled her into wanting a better man than he can be
topzez

that is a nice looking boob, good job user

OP is she mexican?

>women have no principles
Imagine my shock, btw nice tits desu senpai.

kek yeah i couldnt finish reading that

jaki debil

>she’s already gone full degenerate
I broke up with my gf 2 days ago and she's posting "happy posts" on ig to show she's not affected

I think she's doing this to seem unaffected

Sounds like she's finally able to enjoy life without you constantly telling her women are shit and to have fun is degenerate.
Oh god you must have been so fucking boring!

You think

back to /b/

Attached: 445432654567.gif (350x232, 461K)

she is probably happy to be out of your mothers basement and with a real man you fucking sad case

what would a woman need to be red pill?

Not sure if better but it's like cops who come to talk about drugs at school, the more they prevent, the more kids are interested.

What degenerate things has she done? Asking for a friend. My friend also asked for pics to prove your case.

she got them spread out rib titties tho

>You sound like a complete cuckfag, she's probably better off taking the BBC.
Spotted the threadnigger

fucking nice tit right htere

Attached: blacck.jpg (800x533, 84K)

Help me understand the female mind. They appear to have extreme ideological flexibility. Does this mean that they only pretend to hold the views they espouse? Or are their minds actually changed this easily? How do they justify this to themselves?

Stop thinking of them as singular entities for one thing

stop thinking about your ex dude, that shit is bad for you. block on social media, delet pics

Well you already broke up so dump all the nudes faggot

This guy knows, girls are incapable of racional thoughts, its not their modus operandi.

>trust a modern liberated womym

Attached: 1504069022_Nicolas THOT.jpg (780x585, 356K)

Unironically, a differentely wired brain.

Enjoy your ban, nigger lover

These threads are a good laugh. Bunch of incels and virgins posting like theyre experts on women.

>women are just mold for whatever guy they’re fucking
absolutely this, seen it numerous times
>go out with fit guy
>become gym bunny
>go out with cowboy
>become Daisy Duke
>go out with nigger
>become single mother and lost cause

yeah, sure but i mean behavior wise

This. Live and learn OP.

Post TITS or GTFO

Luckilly its mostly ugly ones who do it.
Just like buns.
Fucking grandma haircuts.

>ITT breaking up with an ex

yep
Women apologized to me months after they fucked up, they seemed unaffected in the beginning though

>Using incel and virgin shaming

Attached: Bv3OyM-CcAE4728.jpg (600x590, 54K)

Be male.

>OY DO MGTOW QUIT TRYING TO SETTLE DOWN AND MARRY GOY!

Women are great for marriage just make sure her programming is from religion and you're set. If she's degenerate she'll do what this one did.

What has she done? Just moved on and you are mad or become a real slag?

I didn't believe in female autism until this
was that thing a fucking tranny or is it real?

Post her nudes ffs.

>broke up with my ex
Just admit that Chad's monster dong won. It's okay to admit your weakness, you'll feel same for a few years, and probably some psychologically related sexual dysfunction, but you'll eventually find a roastie who's finally ready to retire on your money and won't care you can barely get it up.

That or make Jow Forums your bible.

Either way, who cares?

They aren't as introspective and are more open to social pressures, on the same spectrum as men but nearer a different end. We all know those men who find validation in groupthink too.

I have a wife who would be nearer the male end mentally, but in our case too she just goes along with most of my views despite them being socially unpopular. If she's ever around friends for a long duration she can sometimes come back conflicted about arguments she was having with them and whether the views she espoused were hers or mine. I dont think it's a case of women being disposed to follow their man's ideas, just a lack of inclination to really think politically except for social gain.

>Just shows that women are just mold for whatever guy they’re fucking. What do we need to do to control these thots??

You answered your own question. Fix men and you fix women. If you're indulging in hookup culture you're part of the cancer.

beta male here
would gladly take this kind of role as long as I knew the woman wouldn't leave. but that's not possible so I will stay away

My ex wrote two me 3 years later that she was sorry for what she did and how we broke up. It only takes a complete existential crisis for them to realitze their mistakes. But I won't take that bait again, she is prolly trying to make her current boyfriend jealous.

Most women don't have the capability to be redpilled. They are spunges that absord their environments. Put them elsewhere and they start over.

>Last year
>Gf's best friend is a leftie cunt rants about Trump al lday on fb (not even US)
>Gets bf
>Month or two go by
>She's moderate
>Month goes by
>"Trump isn't so bad, immigration damages society etc"
>Gf tells me she doesnt understand
>I jokingly say that's not her speaking that's her bf, bet her that he's exactly the things she now believes 'herself'
>Meet guy
>Jackpot

Best part
>They eventualyl break up
>Month after FB dash is full of leftie bs again

You seem awfully preoccupied with your friends' family and status. Weird.

even incels have spent two decades at least dealing with their own mothers

>That or make Jow Forums your bible.
so your telling him to turn gay, right?

Attached: 7a5899_5581284.jpg (788x898, 135K)

whats an incel

involuntary celibate

Good. Anti-Semitic scum doesn't deserve breeding.