Kanye West is going to Save the West

will he wake up a generation?

Attached: pepye.jpg (625x396, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25qLwlL6Qfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

Attached: 736B2EEC-8FF6-46F4-9AD6-19B99D7A8295.jpg (592x776, 149K)

He likes Trump, true. But let's be honest, he's a dumbfuck. He's married to Kim fucking Kardashian for Christ's sake. Can we stop please?

but look at his audience

OMG KANYE AND CANDICE OWEN SO BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=25qLwlL6Qfw

so what? they're dumbfucks. he's a dumbfuck.

Kim Kardashian. Hello??? Is this fucking screen working??

yeah, a bunch of illiterate niggers

Attached: ql9n7.jpg (620x348, 52K)

fpbp

who cares as long as he swings votes back where they belong

No. The generation woke him. He's late to the party.

Attached: 8dc.jpg (394x395, 30K)

This
Jesus fucking Christ the amount of viral marketing for this nigger's new album is ridiculous

What the fuck is all this "muh based Blacks" shit happening?

Attached: 1508809861224.jpg (350x438, 18K)

/basedpol/

Nigger lover

He's a genius for blacks, which is equivalent to below average for everyone else.

X is gonna save the west
Z is the smartest in the west

Is you follow any mainstream person/thing in the west, it's mostly false and they are trying to act smart/cool.

Yeah, so let's meme him into public office, or something.

meme him to get blacks to listen and eventually have them turn on the left

Aint happening. As long as blacks are getting gibs they will suck the dem tit

Best case scenario he stops negros from being excited about going out to vote against republicans

This. I like Kanye. He also has the perfect platform to lead a fucking revolution. But he just isn't nearly articulate or intelligent enough to make any real impact.

That supposes a level of agency that isn't really achievable for the black population. Still, this is definitely a positive development in the culture war.
If Kanye continues on this path Jow Forums will support him, if for no other reason than because it's funny.

This.

At least we inspired people enough for them to think being right wing is cool now...too bad the validity of this place will dry up as soon as these useful(less) idiots start worshiping the same niggers they set up.

Because some people aren't complete retards about politics, keep on with your stormfag satire, though.

/Sueypol/

> Stormfag

You lose Kike!!

Support him from a distance. Actively giving a BASED NIGGER support because he is anti-establishment, especially one son miring in marketing gimics, goes against the core cultural principles of this board.

if he ever won presidency, it's over. that is the day people will will walk outside with their guns

think about it - he is arguably the best hip hop producer out there right now, not a single artist would turn down the opportunity to work with him on a track.

think about the hours he spends with some of the most influential people with platforms right now - in music and fashion.

he can get into peoples heads on twitter and in private more social settings and make it okay for other influential people to come out and speak in the same way.

especially if we support his ideas with memes

>Jow Forums is vehemently anti black
>suddenly a "BASED NIGGER" shows up
>complete 180

Come on...

What exactly has he said that is 100% in line with Jow Forums'a idealogy?

adorable boomer
>Jow Forums is vehemently anti black
yeah, Jow Forums is anti-sandnigger too, yet likes assad and gaddafi.

I'm supposed to care about the future of Black people. Problem is, I fucking DO NOT. I'm White. I care about US.

Kanye West was always looking for a good cause that fit his vision and now he has one that is actually important in line with his abilities.

>Jow Forums is vehemently one person.

Yes. Kanye will be a leader for a new phase in the right. The real redpill is Civic Nationalism (Skepticism not included)

Attached: newright.png (1024x1024, 1.43M)

You just called me a "Boomer"?

Boomers are the ones that talk about "Muh Based Black man" and how much they love Israel.

FUCK............OFF

We're individualists.

Based
Niggers
We should appeal to the Mexicans and illegals so they'll vote for us in the future too! Great idea.

Jow Forums is one person

Except hi wife's family is responsible for brainwashing little white girls, and promoting trans breakfast cereal man. Degenerate filth is irredeemable.

Attached: 1502937975263.jpg (1000x727, 139K)

He samples old records for a 5 second loop and lets nerdy jews finish the product. Shut up.

>FUCK............OFF
You don't belong here.

Q predicted this!

Kanye 2020 maybe its in the works.

I can't believe it took kanye west posters to make me realize that Jow Forums is literally just filled to the brim with 18 year old kids who don't know what they're talking about at all.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Wrong, Jow Forums is one of the places I actually belong.

Black self agency. Then they can decide for themselves what they want, and they'd probably be cool with segregation.

Who said anything about the future of black people? All I see is a guy who's making Jews and white liberals squirm, as long as he keeps causing problems I'm all for it.

I mean, she’s rich and has a body like a sex doll. Could do worse

is kanye west Qanon?

Attached: fjieajfpoa.jpg (1236x811, 292K)

Ah so you're just a based nigger lover then. Go make a based individualist blacked thread with your based individualist phiskopher Jordan peterson. Maybe your based idealogy will lead to the steeple to based moderate centrism

black people are superstitious as fuck, it's incredible they haven't been redpilled on the jews yet

you'd think it would be incredibly easy

Jow Forums is a board for those with European DNA.

FACT

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE READ THINGS LIKE TMZ, PEREZHILTION, ETC AND BUY INTO EVERY WORD AND THAT 9/10 ARTICLES ON EACH FUCKING PAGE ARE ABOUT ONE OF THE GODDAMN KARDASHIANS AND KANYE WEST IS THE ONLY REAL THING BRINGING MONEY INTO THAT FAMILY

THE OUTREACH IS IMMEASURABLE

Does anyone on \pol\ have any self respect? How many threads like this need to be up? Goddamn nigger lovers, fuck this place this country's done for

Purity spiraling will lead to us getting shit on by the insane leftists in the election. We need to be pragmatic and try to get some nonwhites on this side

>black self agency

Literally been historically proven not to work. Compete Pipe dream used to lure eth-nat to act against their best interest. Fuck off kid.

Jow Forums is a White board Senpai

>Jow Forums is a board for those with European DNA.
Oh sweetie pie honeybunch.

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy[1].jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

Jow Forums IS.....A......WHITE.....BOARD....YOU......BEANER

I assume niggers are niggers until they prove otherwise. I understand there needs to be pure lines, but there will be some fringe elements. Nothing wrong with a small population of different types. You win some, you lose some, you broaden the mean for the bottom. It's the forced integration that is the problem.

It's better for both white and black to have our own spaces, both groups have had their heritage vanished and yearn for a stronger identity. Separation voluntarily would spare much trouble.

Attached: tMcQybO.jpg (1018x1528, 530K)

It's like this all the fucking time. Look at these hype monkies ride the nigger train. Everyone seems to think they're edgy and cool for liking this nigger; his marketing is amazing.

there's a lot of people not yet ready for Kanye-level. And what of them, Hokai?

Attached: 1506744476038.jpg (600x800, 175K)

That would be ideal desu

I think there are very few that can achieve it but there are normal black people out there.

probably not. Theyll just sacrifice him. Dismiss everything as another psychotic outbreak. He will be character assassinated for sure, but in assassinating him it might wake some people up to their ploy.

kek i thought no one would agree with me. But yeah mainstream western is never 100% right. Even jordan peterson is popular but has his flaws

At least half of this board isn't white. How new are you?

>Purity spiraling will lead to us getting shit on by the insane leftists in the election. We need to be pragmatic and try to get some nonwhites on this side

WRONG. We need to encourage more whites to drop their guilt and engage in our OWN self interests.

Fuck this "we need to reach out to Blacks" shit. They can fix themselves. I'm done.

Reminder that he's doing nothing other than trying to sell you shit

Then let us purity spiral. Go be an alt-lite kike somewhere else. You based nigger lovers belong somewhere else.

I'm not going to denounce this man, but actively supporting him is juvenile and destructive.

They won't drop their guilt unless someone higher on the victim totem pole tells them to.
You don't understand this game at all.

There are 15,000,000 male niggers just in the USA we can add to the Afrikorps you small minded fucking faggot.

Attached: 1524449446004.jpg (520x559, 174K)

>At least half of this board isn't white. How new are you?

Correct, which is why I'm here, to remind you Beaners to GTFO

>diversity is our strength

Jesus you kids are brainwashed

Oh Jesus fuck.

"Ya boi, I'm wit dat Hotep shit Niggums. Powah to r peepo yallz!!"

Never going to happen.

Tribalism runs to deep for the groups to voluntarily leave. Supporting black agency only strengthens their resolve and morale, hurting white communities by increased nigger agrivarionnand systematic destruction of whites.

Racism is the only thing that is softening white genocide's rapid advance.

>He's just pandering to the right as a marketing ploy.
Great. I hope he makes a shitload of money doing it. If catering to the right was as profitable as catering to the left, we'd be in much better shape right now.

Tactics differ from pragmaticism. This is useful, use it to push the JQ on normies. The Kardashians are ultimately a Weimar product and need removed, it does not serve Americas interest for the blacked family to become more powerful.

Attached: f18aea701917d8d702febb91348f05dbb3a07949e8efae19613c795f2a01690a.jpg (1314x752, 158K)

Diversity used in that context means throwing everything into the mix. What I said is majority white but okay with subsets. Tard.

Hi Shlomi.

Attached: hatingkikestogether.jpg (1280x720, 471K)

Take your bet on whites; ignore blacks

You are naive. He will be a "where are they now" candidate very soon. Jews run the record labels. Jews are the managers. Jews are are the music producers. Jews run the rv networks and radio stations. When they all refuse to work with him the other rappers will follow suite and Kanye will be a has been with periodic reports about how crazy he is. Perhaps even some sexual assault or pedophile accusations will arise.

"Based Blacks" don't exist. As long as they don't CONFESS that the White man is the true VICTIM socially and politically, and that we are being actively set upon as the enemy, I don't want to hear SHIT about "muh muh Maga based Black man"

Fucking KYS

Checked and I agree with every word you said.

Attached: 20bbd2173214d1b1a537dd64162b8cf09ed862c618d7e5e30d65f142000835eb.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Whites ignore everything until it's useful.

There are 15,000,000 of them here you complete fucking kike. You want to shit on them and wonder why the Jews have made them their bitch, pandering to them at every moment, when they were the slave drivers to begin with. I hope you die in hell.

no, you dont understand

>literally asking for niggers to redeem us, absolving us of our sins

Mythological speaking this shows just how broken your world view is and how pathetic you believe is to be.Jesus you're fucking cucked. Secondly That's never going to happen. Blacks hate whites on a primal level, the same way whites hate blacks on a primal level. No manner of kikery will change that

Even if they did, you'd D&C into something else.

I miss 2014 Jow Forums and doompaul. I remember the good threads where people would hit the post limit multiple times and recommended decent reading lists etc.

Gen Z doesn't know what they missed.

No, I understand reality. You apparently don't.

He'll get crowd funded and sell straight from the source. Internet is the jew killer.

>Black self agency.
good luck with that one.

When Blacks STOP voting an average of 93% for the Democratic Party EVERY FUCKING election......then I'll listen. Till then, NO DICE

I do. Blacks are waking up to the kike problem and you want to keep them focused on European Whites. I hope you fucking kill yourself. Honestly. Hang yourself. Tonight.

>t. 100% believes in the bell curve, black crime, all of it.

Attached: 1524534475890.jpg (682x960, 89K)