Is Texas the most American state?

Is Texas the most American state?

Attached: 1501140650473.png (275x183, 2K)

WHAT?

Hell yeah nigga

Attached: 1512677831677.jpg (1200x913, 892K)

No it's full of mexicans stay away

This is now a question thread.
Do niggers have same level of mental development as people of other races? No niggers here so I don't know. Can anyone with niggers in their country enlighten me on this? Thanks in advance.

Chile is best SOUTH American tho

On average? No.

Yes! Austin is literally the perfect city where you can live in a kinda green part of texas and theres a lot of support for lgbt people here too

How does WWF burger taste like?

hm.

No, black people are just very disorderly so teaching them is difficult. To do anything with them you need force.

>yfw Texas will go blue during your lifetime

Attached: civic nationalism.jpg (620x827, 79K)

Very good they do their patties nice and thin. Also good is the bbq chicken tendy sandwich.

>the most Mexican state

Attached: IMG_0448.png (680x735, 356K)

Yes it has everything American from liberal shitholes to rural conservative areas

Yes

>bbq chicken tendy sandwich.
this user knows what's up. Best fast food sandwich out there, goes great with some fries and spicy ketchup

Attached: hbcss.jpg (960x603, 63K)

It's a hellscape of mexicans don't come

Slave/animal mentality. Got it!

Everyone here shower ININOUT with love. I find it bland and boring.

who got love for CA

In N Out is overrated, especially the fries. The shakes are good though.

Texas has some small white towns still but they are getting filled with Mexicans on the daily.
My town had like 20k 15 years ago, now it's like 30k, and the trailer parks and apartments full of Mexicans. Entire school district is 80% Mexican kids.

I actually like in and out its not as good as whataburger but its better than most other fast food restaurants and they put bible verses on their packaging.

Yes.
Aren't you out of water yet?

Attached: muh guns.png (1311x719, 2.03M)

It's the most Mexican state so come here if you love seeing nothing but brown people

>Texas has some small white towns still but they are getting filled with Mexicans on the daily.
This.

Love the weather. That's just it.

Here's a story
>get Uber
>driver has heavy Texan accent
>"Where are you from, my friend"
>"Texas"
>"What the fuck are you doing here in CA?"
>"Muh wife."
>"But srsly, what the fuck are you doing here?"
>[Laugh in Texan nervously]

>America is the most Texan state

Its really a matter what (if any) positive values they absorb growing up. They are less intelligent on average but much more importantly they are less likely to have a stable upbringing with 2 parents. The pop culture aimed at blacks is vain and high time preference. They really have little chance for a stable happy life. I would fell sorry for them but they keep throwing trash and heroin needles in my yard and that pisses me off.

At least that's how it is out here. I bet Nepal is nicer

Oklahoma is

Based mexibro

I wouldn't say Oklahoma is the most American, but y'all are good people and great neighbors. Most Oklahomans I meet are honest, hard working people

hnnnnnng buffalo ranch

Yes because it has the most amerimutt subhumans out of any state minus California and Florida.

It's the fattest with the most illegals so sounds about right OP.

gee, it's almost like we literally used to be Mexico

They are mentally and physically different. A snake will always will be a snake no matter how well you treat it. You can never trust it because it can always bite you. Niggers are like that I guess. We have our own version of niggers here and our whole country is a racemixing disco floor.

OK is okay

>id:tx

Attached: 1476287401144.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

be gone faggot; to Haedes

Attached: Stay Classy.jpg (336x340, 13K)

Fuck Austin. I moved to TX before this great Californian invasion, and I can't stand the place. The more time I spend outside of Austin the more I love this state. Even the places surrounding that traffic-clogged hellhole are significantly better.

its a nice place

Attached: 1510395954167.png (714x1000, 904K)

too hot

This image is accurate.

Attached: 1522388128903.jpg (600x588, 79K)

I live in Austin. I-35 is a nightmare.

best place on earth

Texas is the most Texas state.
Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States, and the maintenance of our free institutions and the perpetuity of the Union depend upon the preservation of the right of local self-government, unimpaired to all the States.

T.spic

GIG 'EM

This.

Attached: texas_welcome.gif (500x260, 2.53M)

When I had to go from South to North Austin, I would take 71 east, 183 north, then hit 35 north of downtown; because it was worth the extra drive. I still pass through more often than I'd like, and circumvent 35 at all costs.

I hate those brown midgets famm. Especially the ones at mcdonalds who work at the drive-thru and can't speak a bit of english.

Idk how people are surprised we have a lot of Mexican descendents. We literally were Mexico at one point, and contrary to your spergfag fantasies, no we did not drive them out. We just need to fucking mine field the Rio Grande and stop the hemorrhaging