Why is ebonics considered a fucking dialect

why the fuck do black people and politically correct people treat ebonics as an acceptable dialect?

their entire niggerspeak “language” is just shortened phrases cause these nigtards don’t know how to speak proper english, or their ancestor slaves couldn’t learn how to speak english, so now its a completely new dialect.

fuck them, seriously.

Attached: F13CD168-6C81-4369-9000-860428033A37.jpg (800x610, 76K)

Because English is a living language and nothing is wrong.

You know how liberals treat all children as specail, and how everything they do is good enough, all in an attempt to not have to deal with their horrible behavior?
Ok, well imagine an entire of race of people who never progressed mentally beyond the age of 14.
That's why.

*special
That's just one typo I immediately spotted. Sure that there's more.

because academics seek to describe the world, not constantly whinge about and let their racial hatred color literally everything they do.

ebonics has a vocabulary of like 300 words. it's retarded niggerbabble and nothing more.

>eboniks
Hello Ukraine.
Fun fact:ukrainian language sounds to russian as eboniks to english.
Bastardised grammar with simplified or made up words.

Liberals don't value the person.
Liberals care only about shaping the universe in such a way that tickles their fancies the most. You can apply this to any situation. Why would a liberal choose a black surgeon over a more qualified white surgeon, even if it costs lives in the OR? Because then they get that adorable statistic that shows equal racial proportions in that occupation. Why do liberals spend so much effort, time, and money to persuade women to join IT, when it produces no improvement in those women's lives or in the industry itself? Because they long for that sweet 50% number to turn up on the census. And why are black people encouraged to speak a "dialect" that discourages education and limits their opportunities in the workplace? Because they like watching the cute little negroes speak with their cute little accents. Liberals want the world to entertain them; they don't care one bit about creating value for people's lives.

That's how dialects work, a certain portion doesn't of the population doesn't speak the language properly and ends up replacing small parts of vocabulary and grammar

the official definition of ebonics classifies it as a language alltogether, rather of english dialect

nigga u finna boutta get dabbed on

That's exactly right or in ebonics das rite.

Dey ain’t book learnt n sheiit

Attached: AA51125B-15DB-49F2-9DD1-97AC0D8ED4DF.jpg (891x960, 60K)

Attached: ebonics.jpg (1024x736, 171K)

It is a dialect. Niggerbabble isn't the King's English.

This appeared in my instagram, can anyone translate the joke please?

Attached: EF6BFC9A-F010-48C7-945E-736BC60223C7.jpg (750x980, 248K)

I don't never have no problems.

Attached: 20170221223726_1.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Actually misspelling words that are established in the dictionary and using incorrect grammar when grammatical rules are established as well is just being incorrect.
Colloquialisms and regional words or phrases and different pronunciations is acceptable and expected in any language.
Speaking like a retard is just that. Speaking like a retard.

Probably because Scots is a dialect and that's just English with a speech impediment as well.

Because it has logic and consistency which makes it a dialect or even another form of English, which is why I cringe whenever you guys go on black twitter with troll accounts and do not even try to be logical with your Ebonics. Funnily enough though most blacks don't even realize it because they aren't intelligent enough to recognize that, but the whites usually do.

Because calling it niggerspeak isn't PC?

A nigger would say "I ain't never got no problem bruh"

>Ooga booga hoop.
Create comprehensive superstar.

What the logic behind mosusing english words to express things englosn alreadh has words for.

As well ebonics does not have consistent past present and future tense and plural and singular

He was sleep

He at the store

They be gone

Dem turnt up

ay yo mang ooga fallout 4 booga dooga bix nood muhfugga sheeeeit ya feeln me dawg?

The truth is liberals suck nigger dick and dont conisder any other shit skins misuse of thr english language their own language becuse they expect anyone but niggers will be smart enoigh to learn propee speech

>reddit spacing
you gotta go back

Attached: 1351142121829.png (296x406, 39K)

Lol

You werent even in high school during my tank is fight little Faggot

This

I don't speak niggerbabble. Please GTFO my pol, newfag

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)