Kanye Has Already Named The Jew

You guys realize he already named (((them))) right? That too, multiple times.

First:
> “Let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money, and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can’t make these moves, or he’s not executing. That’s because he ain’t got those connections. Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people.

Black people don’t have the same connections as oil people. You know we don’t know nobody that got a nice house. You know we don’t know nobody with paper like that, that we can go to when we’re down.”

Second:
(((Bob Ezrin))) wrote an intellectually dishonest review of Kanye's The Life of Pablo, to which Kanye tweeted;
>Has anybody ever heard of Bob Ezrin??? What the fuck does he know about rap…I’m tired of old people that have no connection with anything trying to comment on music!
>It’s guys like you that run companies and don’t invest in Ye even if I’m your kid’s idol!!! Rock and Roll was stolen… Rap was exploited…

Third:
On Kanye's Saint Pablo track off of The Life of Pablo;
>The media said he's way out of control [...] I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control
>Most blacks with money have been beaten to submission [...] Never listen to Hollywood producers
>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime / The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime / Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook / But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?" / Well... it all looks great
Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains / The light is before us brothers, so the devil workin' hard / Real family stick together and see through the mirage / The smokescreens, perceptions of false reality / Who the real owner if your boss gets a salary? / I am one with the people /I am one with the people (real!) / I've been woken from enlightened man's dream

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-22-at-3.50.11-PM.png (599x597, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnt0jtxlFH4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h_PnYCbgLu61gZb7xpgZiw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry for the quotations being a lil fucked. I wrote this in a hurry on a shitty phone

Shameless self bump

Attached: V8LLJem.jpg (640x624, 66K)

I like what Kanye's been doing lately, but this idea that rappers are exploited is a joke. Any random nigger could be picked up off the street and made into a rap star. It's literally what they do.

I think the truth is in the middle, not just any nigger could do it, most too fucking retarded and high on drugs to even rap (which means super retarded and drugged)

But the point is, he's been naming (((them))) for years now, as I exemplified above

Why won't this thread bump tf

Attached: 1495897764242.png (540x335, 265K)

There's already a lot of Kanye threads up right now. Which is good, I'm glad you made yours. I sincerely believe Kanye is starting a paradigm shift. He's openly a man of God. Everything about him defies the Hollywood status quo and that's good. He has a voice and he's using it and he's not selling out. Unlike so many artists who sell out when they make it, Kanye continues to rebel, in fact, he pushes the limit further and further each year. God bless Kanye and success to his calling.

youtu.be/tnt0jtxlFH4

Attached: 1523382166888.jpg (490x800, 77K)

he's gonna get died

Attached: 56789.jpg (612x612, 78K)

Did Kanye know MJ?

This proves this place has lost authentic people and is solely infested by normies who wanted to take Trump's side.

yeah, i think Kanye is pretty red pilled...especially on the JQ.
he should continue to be subtle about it.
if we establish the whats, whens, hows and whys, the (((who))) will take care of itself.

Inb4; fuck off pajeet, nobody can understand what you're saying in your savage excuse for a language

(Amusingly enough, I'm actually Indian, and don't hate Jews, and also don't give in to the JQ conspiracy narrative, I just wanna rile up Jow Forumsacks about Kanye having "named the jew" therefore taking a liking to him, because I truly believe he has the capability to redpill and save the black people from themselves)

Attached: 1524464868739.jpg (609x664, 75K)

Holy shit. Is he really that fat?

Attached: 1510129213026.jpg (2939x1835, 3.01M)

He got fat for a while, after the "breakdown" thing happened. I'm bretty sure he lost the weight now tho

Afroman needs to go on a diet

I made this meme.

What the fuck is the breakdown thing.

So he’s no longer fat? Boring then.

Haha, really? It's an amazing feeling when you see an image you created being posted by other beeple

clearly he has spent his downtime cultivating mass

During his tour, he went on a 20 min rant about how Jay-Z might send killers after him, and how their children never played together.
He also admitted that he would've voted for trump.
Afterwards he was sent to a mental institution for some shit I forget what, just google it

I’ve been on Jow Forums for over ten years and I’ve only had it happen to me once.

I must be boring as shit.

You cant bump your own threads
I was on the fence about Kanye in the past, and I definitely don’t want to be a tool and jump on the Kanye bandwagon because of this, but I can respect him. I’d like to see where this goes.
Whatever became of the trump tower meeting?

I've been here for fucking years and I thought self bumps keep threads alive. The meeting occured and we don't know exactly what they talked about, but he was the only one of the so called "black leaders" to open a dialogue with Trump

Me too, it was a mspaint I made of Zyzz as Solid Snake. Feels gay man.

>God bless Kanye and success to his calling.
Amen to this brother.

What's the rush? "Gotta fucking pump out a Jow Forums post FAST before it's too late!!!"

Attached: 1510617325825.png (767x713, 641K)

Where's dorner?

I don't get it.

>k-keep chugging black dik!!!!
>1488!!!! HITLER WILL RISE AGAIN!!
>STOP REDPILLING NIGGERS NIGGER LOVER!!!
>LOOK AT MY MEME SWASTIKA FLAG YOU CIVIC NATIONALIST!!!!! I CARE MORE ABOUT WHITE RACE THEN ERRBODY!!
>GENOCIDE ALL WHITES NOW!!!
I'm wondering who's holding back whites to fix America

That's not even close to naming the Jew

Cornered, sadly

Rap is literally a jewish owned industry, you complete fucking retard.

>JQ
what the fuck is this? i've seen it like 10 times today but i had never seen it before today!

Pray for him. Think about him positive.

> Meme magic is collective thought that positively effects darkness.

>We are all angels, some just choose to do good.

>Thats why this is a containment board. Angels think alike.

God bless.

Attached: 1524192773279.jpg (562x640, 96K)

Jewish Question

>spastic incoherent shitposting newfag retard thinks his opinion is relevant

Attached: trayvon-martin-death-photos-6-27-13-1.jpg (1000x671, 61K)

Invoking God's blessing is a powerful weapon against the enemy. God bless all of you, brothers, and God bless Kanye West. Glory be to God, we are on that Ultralight Beam.

Attached: IMG_20180308_113601_571.jpg (720x900, 103K)

Hanged man. Never liked him, but evil now despises him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-22-11-00-43.png (1280x800, 520K)

Praise Yahweh. Jesus is our hammer. >repent and call out in his name.

Attached: 1524297422266.jpg (750x730, 113K)

doesnt make sense. but thanks

Jews are question.

Stanley kubrick hated jews. He was a jew.

Attached: 1524208776377.jpg (795x697, 92K)

It makes sense because you have no context. Just Google "Jewish Question" and you'll learn.

Checked

Attached: mCl99Be_d.jpg (640x480, 11K)

Attached: 1524211937563.jpg (1200x750, 160K)

>Who the real owner if your boss gets a salary?
The board?

((((Medical DRUGS)))) cause obesity for a lot of people

>Drugged for having a different opinion

Dogs bite & cats scratch. Sometimes animals attack their masters because it is in their instinct. It does not change the fact he is still homed, fed and watered by them.

Don't be a literal retard by interpreting that lyric literally. Art has nuance. Especially Kanye's art.

NO IRISH

God bless you user.

>pedophiles will hang.

Attached: 7PF3Bh.jpg (2529x1717, 661K)

ARE YOU GOYS JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY FUCKING DIGITS

Attached: 1494037809330.png (319x211, 61K)

These days you have to wait half an hour before you can bump your own thread.

YE ON AN ULTRALIGHT MEME
E

O
N

A
N

U
L
T
R
A
L
I
G
H
T

M
E
M
E

THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM
H
I
S

A

T
R
U
M
P

D
R
E
A
M

THIS IS EVERYTHANG

E
V
E
R
Y
T
H
A
N
G

pro-tip:
bookmark links to archive by image md5 hashtag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h_PnYCbgLu61gZb7xpgZiw/
monitor how frequently it is used

kanye doesnt know shit. they stopped letting black people join the inner circle

the "jew" are nazis or nazi descendants who larp as the chosen people. they killled all the jews. all the pics of starved people are americans who were homeless during the great depression put in fenced off areas because they were driving up crime.they didnt have enough prison space for them. america couldnt keep feeding them and just used them in propaganda pics

the jews pretend to be caring but are just looking to screw every one. the west was in on it and just used this as a way to ethnically cleanse the west of nonwhites. it wasnt overrun with blacks but there were some thanks to slavery. you think any one deep in the slave trade doesnt have any well after slavery is abolished? also some poos and assorted kebabs thanks to the crusades and other shit

well before this europe had done this before. its why they decided to do it again. the slaughtering of the pagans. peaceful groups of pagans were ambushed and killed. the europeans used to brag about it up until like 10 years ago. these were assorted gooks and kebabs and nigs thanks to rome and the mongols

I wonder if seeing what they did to Bruce helped push him over the edge. That's up close and personal. And I know he worked with Rick Rubin and all the others. When you see how the sausage is made...

Very true. Jews hate black. Huge rush to be cuck by the thing you despise the most.
Thus we was king.

>Whites dont hate blacks, just the jews inside them.

Attached: 1515475581730.jpg (2672x1604, 1.18M)