Vehicles kill people

Vehicles kill people.
We need more vehicles control and regulations.
Said no one ever.

Attached: anon i just want to be friends please dont abandon me for twingo.jpg (660x438, 82K)

Now I'm very pro gun, but your statement is just fucking stupid.

Attached: WhiteVans.jpg (1024x1386, 1.01M)

Careful what you wish for citizen. Im sure soon it will be self driving cars or walking.

>Said no one ever.

Every country on earth has thousands of laws which control what you can drive and how.

are you kidding? regulations for manifacturers are out of control.. for example that's why all middle class street cars look the same right now because they can't have sharp edges for pedestrian safety in case some basedtard runs across the street with his eyes glued to his smartphone because he just saw a jiggelypuff on the other side of the road

Attached: Cadillac old vs new.jpg (700x469, 82K)

I have a hard time taking a cute Miata as anything vicious. You really needed to pick a better car for that.

>vehicles control and regulations
we already have that faggot. You can't drive a F1 car in roads.

When was the last time you visited reddit? They say this shit constantly and they jerk themselves off over self-driving vehicles to the point of saying that human driving should be outright banned in the not-so-distant future

Don't you see goy? We need more regulations to avoid terrorist attacks and school plowings. Ban cars now.
a few years ago searching for f1 stream

I’ve always dreamed of tearing through traffic in an f1 or lmp1 prototype. Would be a bucket list thing to do for sure

or force self driving cars and let the cops shut them down and even alert them when the drivers being a douche.
>yay ;_;

Ariel Atom with a used F1 engine would be legal in the US and even affordable somewhat. $100k

Attached: DSC_57652.jpg (2953x1971, 1.17M)

Sadly you are out of your luck user. Unless you are extremely rich. Soon they will ban driving your own car for your safety.

We already have vehicle control and regulations. They do jack shit to keep gangsta thugs from stealing your car and killing a dozen people with it.

Did you know that vehicles have actual uses while guns are only used recreationally and cause problems in society?

No one should own a car that goes above the speed limit signs no one needs high horsepower engines time to turn it in BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES before it claims another childs life you are alt right and racist if you don't want to ban these weapons designed to kill

>Soon they will ban driving your own car for your safety.

Yup.

it's all a big scheme so people forget how to drive and manual operated cars get scrapped. they obviously dan't want us to have fun in the post-trump nuclear wasteland

Attached: 2020 AD.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Well, vehicles are not allowed to have cool pop-up headlights anymore like the Miata you posted because supposedly they kill people.

Germany started this bullshit by naking infotainment a thing for cars. Drivers not paying attention because theyre scrolling througj 20 different menus to change the radio is why we have these stupid fucking pedestrian crash regulations in the first place.

This was all a scheme cooked up by the german green party to make seld drivinf cars so they finally got their speed limits on the autobahn becuz muh environment

Interesting twist.

Attached: Montage_GTA_Nice_City_estrosi_terrorisme_camion_attentat-bafb3-76c30.jpg (630x462, 87K)

>thing that goes up

Probably offends trans-boys or gender queer whateverthefucks that don't have penises.