I am a gen Z AMA

Generation Z Frenchman, 19 to be precise.
My first year studying law in university.
And my third year with a based fascist gf.
Ask me anything.

Attached: 59a30b58fe91c4ca7716e2127caaee6ca3602c90.jpg (301x168, 8K)

Why wont you help me move to france?

race of girlfriend
why aren't you married yet
was gf virgin when relationship started
was gf fascist when relationship started
show real flag please
define fascist please
what are you going to do to save your country?

also why do you say based so much. it hasn't been cool to overuse based for 3 years

>why aren't you married yet
Autism

france is the european country with the highest % of nonwhites

>based fascist gf
where did you find her?

Attached: laurensouthern3.jpg (1041x1301, 94K)

Actually it's Italy, 100% Non-white

Yes, and I'm the new based German now. We are having kids at a young age

Attached: 474585795533.jpg (1399x1830, 973K)

>that cute little tummy.

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

Baited me hard.

Nordic Idealism is ugly

Med idealism needs to be America's idealism

So? Its hard for a white person to move to any european country unless they are a doctor

How tf are you pursuing a law degree at 19? In Leafland it works like this:
>graduate high school between 16-19
>let's say you go to university the fall right after graduating
>undergrad (bachelor's) takes 4 years
>pass LSAT
>then you apply to law school

Same for med school, but different test and it changes from then onwards.
How does it work where you're from?

Attached: 1523585201850.jpg (800x522, 43K)

>OP says AMA
>op doesnt answer questions
hmmm. I feel i have been rused

Attached: op is a faggot in the news.jpg (1312x954, 337K)

Je vis en France mais je ne sais pas francais. Pourquoi tu me detestes?

which fac/city?

you start law school right away in France

>fascist gf

hahahahahahahahahaha nice larp

These girls always strike me as retarded
>Boy I sure want my daughters to look like all the women that everyone rejects for me.

Do you have to pass an equivalent of an LSAT before you start studying. Are there specific law schools? Also, how long does it take to finish law school.
What is the equivalent for med school?
I'm gen z, around the same age as you, and am going to start going to UOFT for a B.S., next fall. I'm then planning to go to med school. Would the process be quicker if I try to get my M.D. in France? Are there any schools as good as UOFT in France?

There's lot of shitskins in big cities here.
Lyon and Paris especially.
The pure French are only in little towns

No.
We were both just Anime weebs with zero interest in politics and i especially was just a video game addict.
I began getting redpilled and she shared the journey with me.
We went from ironic Nazis to unironic ones In short.

Didn't find her
I turned her into a fascist

how does it feel that we Muslims will take over the world and theres nothing you can do?

not LSTAT. You study law in a university (most are public hence free). Some university in big cities might do a slight selection just to take out the retards. Then it's 3 years of "licence" and you apply to masters degrees (where most of the selection is done) which are 2-3 years long. Not OP btw

I'm here faggot

sorry it's full of typos

Né à Lyon, en ce moment je me trouves à Nancy.
Je suis tellement déçu avec ce site

If you come to Europe now, you'll see lots of young qts hang out with rapefugees.

They have been brainwashed. The war is over

Je ne te détestes pas.
Je suis un Français et j'ai le droit de vouloir que la France reste française et européenne.
Tu n'as aucun droit de rester ici, ça ne va créer que des problèmes, ami.

They don't exist, unless you make them.

I hope France turns out OK. Is there any significant movement happening?

Not really
You're just a Jewish puppet who's unconscious of it.
Once we're dead Israel will probably Nike the shit out of you.
It's better for you to go back to your homeland and us our homelands so we can both gang up on the kikes.
Otherwise, once famine and poverty hits in Europe, we will come for you, and we will cleanse you from our lands. The government won't be able to protect you by then.

BS BTW no one can believe 1 word that comes out of a lawyers mouth. A professional soulless liar.

Things are much slower than Italy let's say, but I'd like to think that Frenchmen are redpilled, according to my father we've been living with the mudskin menace for very long and many are aware of how it's been slowly killing france.

Fuck off nigger this isn't The Fatherland Podcast. We're not sucking your dick because you're a WOKE AF BLACK KID IN A MAGA HAT.

lol, true 56%er

Gen Z I believe, 21;i'm an Econ Major in uni and have a GF. As a Frenchie how does it feel seeing Paris look like shit? Like i'm live in Cali(not a beta onions boy, very right) and Paris looks like Skid row.

not OP but around the same age and Paris has always looked like shit as far as I can remember. Only difference is now people think they're about to die everytime they hear a loud noise.

How i pity you.
Your existence is a lie, you are lost, living in countries your ancestors did not build, believing in values disconnected with your culture.
Thus the only legacy, true legacy of the black man is his years being a slave.
Which, ironically, offered his children a little chance at a better life in white homelands.
You must work on yourself and be dependant, otherwise you'll always be the lowlife of this earth, a useless nigger.

Attached: 1520078367626m.jpg (916x1024, 85K)

Same in America, but remember different countries have different educational systems. Singapore for example is super specialized and will you in a field of study right away instead of putting you in gender study courses.
>t.Californian

It fills me with a desire to train, read, and become more Aryanlike in order to conduct an ethnic cleansing with my white brothers.

Dude stop being so fucking cringy, it's making me nauseous.
>muh ancestors
>muh franch identity
>muh fatshit gf
What about your own accomplishments? What have you achieved that you're proud of? Or are you just going to substitute your lack of accomplishments with your ancestors accomplishments, that you had no part in?

Thank you, user

lmao

being called a mutt by a slav isn't so bad lmao