He dead

he dead

Attached: 4BLar17jKi551GkIqxJ1N2Cn0o5gM7Hq6zmcCTp39tY.png (540x699, 203K)

F

Attached: 147B0154-CDEF-40B6-803F-8B77D7C02551.jpg (900x400, 43K)

S

He's fine.

RIP

He’s just pining for the fjords.

fun fact: there was a bush or a clinton in the white house from 1980 to 2008
>riddance

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x202, 3.46M)

What did this guy do as president again?

Ruined the middle east

Pining for the Fjords?! The only reason he's still on that perch is because he's been nailed there!

ebin trole, friend!

NIGHT SHIFT NURSES

Does everyone remember how the the same day that Trump won, Babara and George were rushed to the Mayo clinic for heart surgery. They knew the Hatian organ pipeline was about to dry up and they had to get one more re-up.

༼ つ _ ༽つ GRIM REAPER TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

F

Nice.

Digits and Jeb is next.

Hillary is nexxxt

digits and you die

It was supposed to be John McCain

Jeb's a good boy, he dindu nuffin.
Digits and Billy C bites the dust.

Hes in his 90s

Old people die, well everyone dies but less shockingly old people die.

Next ya know Carter will die too because hes old as fuck

Jeb was never even born

thank Allah!

Woah, I was not ready for this red pill /pol

Was he created in a lab then? Is he a fucking robot? Tell me the truth!

Horrible president and a piece of shit political operator, but I still feel bad for him. He was in bad shape as it is, but he just had to bury his wife of 73 years, ostensibly the love of his life, the man deserves at least some pity.

Digits and you're a nigger.

>cabbage patch
I can see that

Attached: Clipboard01345554.jpg (306x295, 38K)

Digits and Obongo gets lynched

I hope not, really want to see that crook nailed to the wall.

Attached: ghwb.jpg (1081x691, 158K)

Idk Carter beat cancer that was supposed to be terminal in his 90's.

Why does he have that constant grimace face? Is it because he feels bad for killing JFK, and he knows he is dying soon and going to hell?

S indeed.

PRESS D TO DEFECATE ON GRAVE

He’s going to the big grassy knoll in the sky

S

He needs to die. He's part of the problem. Libshits and neocucks need to die in any way possible. Doesn't matter if it's from natural causes or "natural causes". When the world is purged of their ilk and the power structures that they've built for them and their children are ashes, then we can begin rebuilding (while exterminating the rest of them).

If Jeb can’t have mommy and daddy’s love.... then no one can

Digits and you're all fucking Jewish shills

Never too early.

Fun fact: Every winning republican presidential ticket from 1952-2004 had a Bush or Nixon on it.

What happened in 2016?

I sometimes wonder if they give them induced "strokes" to shut them up because they know too much. Joe Kennedy as well.

Video used to scare the fuck outta me when I was a kid. Good song, though.

he's been in intensive care for like six years.

Do your Predator face, George

At his age it doesn't matter unless you're afraid of the afterlife.

Attached: Checketh 2.png (755x429, 125K)

you don't have to put stroke in scare quotes bruh if they induce a bleed on the brain somehow, it's still a stroke.

They poisoned Hillary too

>sound of crickets chirping

How many will escape responsibility?

Lol

Yes, Jeb and George are NOT brothers, because they are actually the same person.

S

Meh. That reads like a baseball stat; not that impressive considering how many times they ran, and in different capacities. Nixon was pres or VP for 14 years. Bush Sr. was pres or VP for 12 years. Bush Jr. was pres for 8 years. None of those three men touched each others' administrations/VPs either. A Bush or a Nixon ran in 10 out of the 14 elections during that period, with relative success (8/10).

S

Attached: 8034785637854785639475.png (2000x520, 1.3M)

May he burn in hell for all eternity

can jeb really be trusted with fire?

Calm down. May he get what he deserves.

He's a lizardman in a human suit, user. He was hatched.

He will just get another skin suit. Reptilians live hundreds of years.

Attached: George HW Bush.jpg (270x186, 5K)

Don't forget Hillary was in as SOS technically.

He didn't invite Trump to the funeral ???

Was that why we all invaded Iraq? Was Jeb the WMD?

Operation desert storm was a cover name for:

Operation. Jeb Storm

>sees leaf flag
>starts to vomit
>reads post
Impressive

Most of them will commit suicide before aprehended. We're talking about child rapists, folks.

Attached: hillary_soros_1.jpg (885x516, 55K)

He was the Jews greatest ally

Got cucked by a blue congress, raised the poor and middle classes' taxes, failed to restart our space programs, flooded every education budget projection with programs that never happened or were implemented very poorly, and vomited on the nip prime minister of the time. In the end, he put of the most pethetic fight for re-election of any incumbent federal politician in history, handing the keys over to the Clinton Crime Cartel who had JUST BARELY squeaked out of a federal investigation into their illegal land and property dealings while Lil Willy was governor of Arkansas (but it turns out they are family freinemies any).

Attached: 1480302891754.jpg (364x350, 18K)

PLAY THE GEORGE H.W. BUSH DEATH GAME

If your post ends in 0, he dies today

If it ends in 1, he dies 1 day from today
It it ends in 2, he dies 2 days from today
Etc

Dubs, trips, quads = he lives

Highest occurring number is his fate

Go

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Rolling

I created it but I'll roll too

Keep in mind that the Congress was majority blue in GHWB's day, and he barely had a say in having his hand forced into sending troops, but here we go.

They created an opportunity using a CIA (whom Bush still had sway with from his days as the head) retained plant within Sadam's own military to start a false operation in whatever convenient neighboring country because he was going to be helping to create an oil market separate to the petrol-dollor dominated markets with Iran in hopes of having most of Africa and Russia and China also back them. Tada! A war that nobody but the main progenitors of the modern deep-state knew exactly what we were there for!

>he knows he is dying soon and going to hell?
Looks that way

I believe its Proven that more often than not, when one spouse dies the other follows shortly after. Something about heartbreak.

So I should buy a Tesla?

SSSSSSS

>heartbreak
But Bush family has no heart.

>Entire Bush family short of Jeb's Mexican son voted for Hillary
>They're all dying and fading to irrelevancy now

Trump wins again

Attached: laughing.jpg (100x125, 3K)

He's not dead yet and i hope every second he spends living is unadulterated agony.

We should proof and create an engine that runs on carbon monoxide, that's byproducts are free-release gas oxygen and a loose-chain carbon solid that can be sold back to relevant industries from reusable collectors.

Attached: 08746087608.png (800x778, 338K)

So a Nissan Leaf?

He literally caused 1 million people in the Iraq to die a a horrible death plus also caused the death of tens of thousands more by bombing a pharmaceutical factory somewhere (Libya IIRC). He also was likely involved in the assassination of Kennedy and the pozzification of the USA since the war. Spit and piss on his grave

love birds. my great grandmother died and not 3 weeks later my great grandfather went as well despite not having much wrong with him.

>

Attached: 81248004.jpg (544x499, 25K)

>1 million people in the Iraq to die a a horrible death
>people

haha. Ask me how I know you're a shitskin.

Digits and both of you will kill yourself.

fpbp