Can we stop with all this bullshit of calling gypsies "Roma", "Romanies", "Romanit", etc...

Can we stop with all this bullshit of calling gypsies "Roma", "Romanies", "Romanit", etc.? I don't want to see Romans and Rome associated with that shit. When I hear "Roma" I think of testudo formations, not "pls gib moni pls".

Attached: romanit.png (297x204, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Włosi
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wołosi
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/walhaz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost forgot another point: Greece wouldn't even let FYROM have the name "Macedonia", why are we letting these fuckers trample on history?

Rom means "man" in their language, Romani literally means "a group of humans" in their language.

So?

Are we going to start calling English people "Humans" now, Germans "Menschen", French "Hommes" etc?

Fucking stupid to go with a group's self-designation anyway, why doesn't everyone just refer to Finns as Suomians and Germans as Deutsche then?

In Spain we didnt call that, we call them gyppos or chachos.

I would gladly exterminate them all by simply pressing a buttom.

if you mix niggers with jews that's what you get
they should all gtfo off the planet , waste of oxygen

It must be nice to have time for such trivial issues

>the only good gypsy is me

>tfw qt romani gf

Attached: alstoybarn.jpg (933x1185, 302K)

yeah nah

Only gypsies and cucks call them roma who cares

I can say the same about US race relations being trivial to me, because to me they are, here we're not mutts sharing the country equally with niggers and spics.

How is the denigration of an entire country and history "trivial"? It's another successful Sorosian jewish marketing ploy just like the mass migration "refugee 'crisis'".

Gypsies don't even call themselves roma.

if we gas them there would be no problem, sir

you are sure that 'angle' doesnt mean man in the anglish language? sure frank doesnt mean man in the frisian tongue?

the correct way for a white man to call these people is zigeuner

What about Romanians?

>hurr durr all romanians are gypsies
off yourself memeflag

Attached: xgjcu.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Frank means "free", "Angle" comes from a placename near Denmark.

"Romanian" ultimately comes from "Roman".

>European

Nice try ahmed

come the fuck on
during the greek expansion in the 1910's the name macedonia was outlawed by the goverment and the language macedonian slavic was forbidden
i know old people that were exiled from southern macedonia during the greek civil war
greeks would call them endopi that means indegenous/original settelers

we should kill all gypsies,
starting from you

It's Cygany and everybody calls them that.

They are the people of rome and are a continuation of the roman empire
HAIL ROMANI

What I'm saying is if Grease won't even let FYROM have the Macedonia brand (and they succeeded!) why are we letting gypsies shit on Romans?

Ave

Attached: Romani.jpg (436x164, 23K)

In Italy we call them zingari, but a better term will be poo. They are genetically Indians after all.

Can you tell me why there's this park in Sicily called "riserva naturale dello zingaro"?

just change the o with the u
it's what we do in Rome

Ruma?

>riserva naturale dello zingaro

No idea, I did not even know it existed.
Googled for the origin of the name with no result.
All I can tell is that "zingaro" also mean wanderer or vagrant.

I never got why anglos called them Romans.
In Lechistan their shithole is called RUMUNIA, and people Rumuns.
But on the other hand Rome is called Rzym so I guess its our crazy way.

Pshek doesn't know history.

In pshekian Vlachs (Romanians) are called Wołosi while Italians are called Włosi. Draw your own conclusions.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Włosi
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wołosi

Both terms have the same root.

Pooland should be partitioned again.

Retard. You get different types of gypsies: Irish gypsies, Jewish gypsies, Romani gypsies etc etc

Because calling them just gypsies isn't enough.
People could think you'd be talking about other gypsy clans like Sinti, who are still good-for-nothing cunts but not nearly as bad as Roma.

Then the denominations fail completely, because apparently both eastern European gypsies and the gypsies here are "Roma", even though they have nothing to do with each other.

Attached: gyppos.jpg (528x960, 71K)

Picrel is how you see them regularly on the street

Attached: gyps2.jpg (564x375, 45K)

Because you are two faced morons.

it's that simple.

Well I don't think anyone here calls them anything other than gypsie or gyppo. So you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Greece did that with Albanians too

We can't say gypsy in school only Sinti and Roma

If you're wanting to avoid the non-PC names already used (Gypsy/Tzigane), call them Dom or Doma.... that's the original etymology of Roma/Romani, and comes from Sanskrit, having nothing to do with Rome or Romania (that's just coincidence).

"Related to Rom, from Romani rom, probably ultimately from Sanskrit डोम (doma, “member of a low caste of travelling musicians and dancers in Kashmir”)."

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-24 Roma - Wiktionary.png (827x116, 8K)

Interestingly, Wales and Welsh, Wallonia and Walloon, even Gaul and Gaullois/Gaulish (as opposed to Gallia and Gallic) and also others regions, ethnicities share the same etymological root as Vlach, Wołosi, Włosi and so on... from the Germanic "*walhaz" which means foreigner, and was applied to Celts and Italics.

Basically, all these places and peoples throughout Europe are named after an old Germanic word meaning "wog".

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/walhaz

(Celts confirmed Med.)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-24 Reconstruction Proto-Germanic walhaz - Wiktionary.png (1058x602, 27K)

Considering there is still a region in Germany called Angeln, perhaps by "near Denmark" you mean "in Germany" lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln

Lol they literally come from a caste from India. Wandering poo-in-loos would be a better descriptor.

"Open walet, show moni"

Attached: gypsy-beggar.jpg (634x467, 95K)