David Hogg - Pedophile?

>Men with facial and head deviations scored highest on indicators of pedophilia. These facial and head anomalies included non-detached earlobes, malformed ears...
medicaldaily.com/spotting-pedophile-men-pedophilic-tendencies-are-often-left-handed-physical-338034
is he left handed too? he's already come out as queer. how far down the rabbithole of degeneracy will he go? should he be pre-emptively chemically castrated to prevent his harming of even a single child (if he hasn't already)?

Attached: hogface.jpg (600x500, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cbEsRGzH7uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

OP, worry about washing your own ass instead of someone elses. I feel like you could do more in this gay world

>pre-emptively chemically castrated

Attached: i-like-the-gbpcng.jpg (600x789, 58K)

Left handed people are people of peace
t. left handed

but are your earlobes detached?

Hogg has not publicly denied rumors that he is HIV positive or even that he is dying of full blown AIDS

Attached: grieving hogg.jpg (635x794, 194K)

If pedophilia is a result of imprinted behaviour; where does the left-handedness come in?

He should disavow that the microphone represents a huge cock that he wants to blow.

Hogg is broken.

Toe thumb
Earlobe attached
Tiny lips
Bulbous nose
Tiny Adam’s apple
Little penis
Misshapen head

You should make sure you wash your hands and your mouth after handling that thing.

CNN reporter: David Hogg, do you deny that you like to take huge cocks up your ass and then lick the shit off of the bulbous heads of said cocks?

fuckman - i dunno. Jow Forums was going on about the earlobe/pedo connection a few months back and i found the opportunity to bring it back and shit up the board when i saw the pic in OP. if we can get it trending maybe a bunch of girls will come forward and say that a 13-14 year old hogg molested them when they were 5-6 years old. if we can get this guy to suicide then kek kek kek

David and Emma were both the shooters and pushed into the media to deflect from any accusations.

well it's a coin flip for faggots
heads they want to bone kids
tails they chase after adults asses

inb4 it was actually the sheriff

Attached: 1518791896208.jpg (900x600, 153K)

Gay guy here, i saw david hogg getting spit roasted by 2 guys at a bar in florida this weekend

WTF I love david hogg now

Attached: 1524505508028.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

he looks like a young Richard Nixon

holy shit you fucking nazis are desperate. is he gay with kasky or a pedophile? or tell me about how he was actually the shooter lol oh, I mean, if he's not an actor. Get fucked

definitely wouldn't trust him with little kids

youtu.be/cbEsRGzH7uI

Attached: DXyMxZSXUAIc0Rs.jpg-large.jpg (768x512, 53K)

He's a psychopath. You're looking at the wrong angle.

leaf stop posting

(You)

Attached: A2F51AC3-33FE-4620-A67B-6E92280EE6AE.png (1098x1147, 498K)

wait what is this fake?

He has the look of a fucking psychopath.

Op is a fucking loser. Why you care about this Hogg guy? You do understand that any news or mention of this kid is a win in their books.

Those sound like typical jewish features. (((Pure coincidence))), I'm sure.