dropbox.com/sh/h0tbx7mwrewni8o/AAAQVD6IKkCJSS2mTw2-Dd54a?dl=0

(((News)))
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/04/21/americas/nicaragua-unrest/index.html

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/world/americas/nicaragua-protests-ortega.htm

Thread Theme:m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4

Liveleak Videos
liveleak.com/c/user_Nica

To clarify:
>Government: Commies (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandinista_National_Liberation_Front)
>Insurgents:/ourguys/
>Contras:/ourguys/? (possibly CIAniggers)
Daniel is shitting his pants since people are still angry

Attached: 4257-420x328.jpg (420x328, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

el19digital.com/articulos/ver/titulo:76195-secuestran-al-presidente-de-cnu-telemaco-talavera-en-la-upoli-
t.me/apsavagefor
youtu.be/nx9GwvNHV3s[Open]
drive.google.com/file/d/1o-Lr9-Ii2hv0DDtpYbAIN-UjAR9lxM0y/view?usp=drivesdk
el19digital.com/galerias/ver/titulo:945-miles-de-jovenes-expresan-su-orgullo-de-ser-nicaraguenses-en-spot-en-homenaje-a-la-patria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

March bump

Attached: 1524520343189.jpg (470x371, 99K)

#
Leave to baby momma at home yo, streets are dangerous. You're already defying the odds by being a poltard with a wife and kids, don't push your luck

Attached: images (8).png (240x273, 20K)

Godspeed hermanos.

Attached: MetallicPalatableHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif (370x250, 1.76M)

Reminder that the frente A E S T H E T I C is literally the weakest shit ever. lmao at """""revolutionaries""""" wearing day glo colors

What are they thinking right now? Are oldfags mad they were useful idiots?

Attached: unnamed (11).jpg (313x470, 34K)

daily reminder government did nothing wrong and those 'peaceful' people just want to destroy our country

Attached: 1524540140820m.jpg (1024x603, 121K)

>le sickly bald man can't go outside without his baseball cap and jacket
lmaooooooo get another blood transfusion you cunt

>makes everyone angy
>people start peaceful protest
>shots them down with police force and JS scum
>Causes the death of several
>people get pissed off at the government(rightfully so) and start to protest and destroy government symbols
>talks until 3 days in and proposes nothing, says nothing of value, blames the US and calls protesters "minories"
>shit doesnt works, people are more pissed now
>next day he talks again, claim is taking back the SS changes, now the changes were a proposal despised the fact they told otherwhise 5 days ago
>toolate.jpg
>wants to make a dialogue that is in reality a smoke screen
>people dont trust him now
>somehow he's still the good guy

Daily fuck you

you've said that so many times that it actually became funny

Attached: Daniel_Ortega_(cropped).jpg (1200x1097, 266K)

dont forget (((Witch)))

someone post her pepe again kek
was a fucking sight to see bruther

Attached: 5a17de4e3209a1a2ffe5e5a8218d09546136ba1382e370d3b5c3639b12790be1.png (451x497, 382K)

found it

Attached: jew witch.jpg (660x443, 64K)

mad paint skillz yo

William Walker pepe when?

Attached: 220px-WilliamWalker.jpg (220x276, 11K)

Kek nice user

dont piss this woman off or...

Attached: mummra.gif (240x184, 514K)

Never 4get

Attached: 31052154_10215062235766372_8722016767882682555_n.jpg (714x960, 74K)

Jow Forums already forgot about this reeeeeee
look at this bread compared to the last one

Attached: 2ac17f191fd45c0f51bb41eff7107678--so-funny-funny-stuff.jpg (236x313, 18K)

I've enjoyed learning about niggeragua on wikipedia these last couple of days. Sad to see how having 500 US troops on your soil 100 years ago has kept you down all these years.

source me that m8

Attached: 1518832418118.jpg (600x600, 487K)

Nicaragua's history is actually sad in hindsight, from a dictator to another, we were played like a damn fiddle

Attached: Nicaragua 2.jpg (474x1024, 85K)

oh good. now there's two tripfags

Attached: 1504913088259.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

This one is pretty Nice bro, how is everything going bro?

It's so fucking sad to see how no one gives a fuck about this on my country. Self-proclaimed facebook revolutionaries don't give a fuck about this, about the shit you guys are going through. Almost nobody at my school cares. It's fucking surreal to watch the same assholes that want to put AMLO on the chair don't give a fuck about this

Sorry, I'm just a bit disappointed, I guess maybe mad.

Attached: 4000.jpg (460x276, 22K)

Honestly Im suprised when someone knows what Nicaragua is

sauce?

I knew it was nearby Honduras. My grandma had a H. exchange student live at her place for a semester many years back.
Same, no media here is covering it.

lterally 6 days without real coverage, honestly fuck the media

GIB SAUCE ON SHEKELESS VID PLoX

What's going on RIGHT now haven't been on for a few, drunk asf dealing with my own shit but want to help! Nicaragua Bros are the communist scum ortrega and his witch if stepping down? What are u doing about it! !!

Basically big marchs today, Daniel backtracked his SS bullshit but people literally said that they want Ortega Out, Ortega is feeling the pressure

Don't worry those that care share the knowledge with those have enough brain cells to understand!

People were fucking government symbols as a way to protest, until today we got some actual coverage, CNN latino interviewed students from one of the raided universities, they talked about how police was shooting everyone like madman

why are they so violent? why are they destroying everything?

also
>cnn

So? At least it would be easier to know which /ourguys/ that are still alive.

>nicaragua
>white

Attached: DbQ6MqEVQAAhOaA[1].jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Look who's talking about violence .
reminder we have video evidence

Honestly once Daniel falls what are you going to do? dont bullshit me with "he's not", say he does, what are you gonna do?

>even the french are fed up with chayo's bullshit

Attached: 31180199_1754907821232223_8843490252981342254_n.jpg (909x960, 57K)

> raided universities
> shooting
Did universities students retreat from the protests to their campus? It would be insane for them to invade campuses without provocation

spain too lel

Attached: 31265308_1754906721232333_3480099481971070917_n.jpg (736x960, 59K)

looks like theyre going to start going after people now

time to arm up

Attached: 31326833_1755359051187100_4018159524577890875_n.jpg (750x787, 90K)

SHILLS BTFO

hahahha

Attached: 31178287_921041908057355_873806994677432320_n.jpg (707x960, 71K)

argentina my nigga che

Attached: 31235034_1754907061232299_202130391659364259_n.jpg (598x960, 62K)

they did after a kidnap attempt

el19digital.com/articulos/ver/titulo:76195-secuestran-al-presidente-de-cnu-telemaco-talavera-en-la-upoli-

Holy fuck

It was 90 years ago

Attached: Nicaragua 1.jpg (1024x615, 69K)

that happened way after the police shot the marchs lol try harder next time

What's the news for the last day?
Still happening?

>kikebook

nice source must be 100% true and heterosexual

>my grand mother says
fuck they are not even trying anymore

already got that one circulating, hopefully later on today its going to get more spread

why are they destroying everything?
what's the point?
why they want to destroy the country?

fuck if i know. /gif/

>People were fucking government symbols as a way to protest, until today we got some actual coverage,
lolwut

>Honestly once Daniel falls what are you going to do? dont bullshit me with "he's not", say he does, what are you gonna do?

>
>Basically big marchs today, Daniel backtracked his SS bullshit but people literally said that they want Ortega Out, Ortega is feeling the pressure

any polls available?
any indication that this is astroturfed?
any dissent in the military or police?

>destroying pieces of scrap that are a complete waste
Since I see you're retarded, its obviously a message to the government, the message being "we're tired of your bullshit"

I really commend you user, either they pay well or you're a very dedicated retard, either way props to you

Has the"Coalición Nicaragua" had any influence like it's original one did here?

t.me/apsavagefor anyone wanting to share clips, information, audio, warnings or whatever. I will upload, save, document whatever you want if you're not able or wanting to have it tied to you.

This is important since your government is already trying to stage false flag attacks with police acting as civilians to loot and wreck havoc, are claiming shit like Telémaco Talavera, director of CNU, national university council has been kidnapped at Upoli. There's also this ridiculous National Resistance Unit bullshit that needs to come clear about who they are, lose the threats on civilians, or be exposed as the Sandinista CIA nigger wannabes.

youtu.be/nx9GwvNHV3s[Open]

We at 30k now (it's saying 34k in my tooltip but 30k no update)

drive.google.com/file/d/1o-Lr9-Ii2hv0DDtpYbAIN-UjAR9lxM0y/view?usp=drivesdk

Webm of guy getting shot can see him fall and bleeding. To large to upload here. Has sound YouTube took it down at 5k views.

Attached: 1524489031086.gif (600x500, 182K)

nah

>any polls available?
no, most we got was a poll first day that a news channel 100% Noticias made about the SS bullshit
Like 88% was against the changes

>any indication that this is astroturfed?
Not really, unless you count the ridiculous amount of jew symbols la chayo has(I doubt they are behind it)
>any dissent in the military or police?
some policemen quit or joined the marchs, besides the ones trying to get personal gain from this shit(IE looters) police doesnt seem all that happy, mostly cooperating with the government to keep their jobs

I got an update here.

The US embassy in Nicaragua has order non essential staff to leave the country. No confidence in local security.

Perhaps they know this is gonna get ugly.

Yes they know shit is getting ugly

thanks dude, have you checked the dropbox and the liveleaks? come to think of it I need to update the dropbox

hows the night been down there

My ancestors are smiling at me chayista, can you say the same?

We got any incoming pics we want made into propaganda

WHERE ARE THE CONTRAS WE NEED THEM!!!

COMMANDOS
DEADLY COMMANDOS

Currently working on this picture to make into propaganda

Attached: DbhLZgpVAAA7TM-.jpg (552x829, 106K)

countra waifus

Attached: Contra_commandas_1987.jpg (1147x794, 291K)

amazing

but they have no influence

nah, non essential workers, they are in Costa Rica now, probably they will be back in the next few days. just overreacting

stealing or extorting peasant, or just dead who knows

What the actual fuck? i think im listening airplanes, weird...

They look friggin cool.

Adamska I have flying experience. Let me hear the sounds you are hearing. Take video outside and send to me.

It was the american funding of various fascist dictators in the area which fucked everything. You can thank zemurray for that, who is of course a jew.

is this scanned photo from 1990's?

Cose, 1987

close
inb4 typo

what a shame a 2015 pic.

hahahahhahahah epic my dude just showing that you just want to destabilize the country with this bullshit, well that's how fb and Twitter new work amarite?

el19digital.com/galerias/ver/titulo:945-miles-de-jovenes-expresan-su-orgullo-de-ser-nicaraguenses-en-spot-en-homenaje-a-la-patria

What a fag

Imagine being as dumb as you to be shilling for your banana republic dictator on a mongolian kids cartoon site

I really envy how spics can be openly patriotic without scorn a d contempt desu

daily reminder government did nothing wrong and those 'peaceful' people just want to destroy our country

Attached: 1524540712445.jpg (728x500, 202K)

This is a very professional shill
Also how many shekels do you get per post?

Daily reminder that your president has a blood disease and will be dead soon either way.

already answered this here desuAre you for real honestly?

You can't destroy what is already in ruins

Guys, I have the video of how i got into UPOLI yesterday night. it is a very looong video and I will edit it so it cant be used as a guide/reference for JS/Policias/Army. I will also delete most of the audio to protect myself and the other person that was with me.

Picture is very bad since it was dark and I had to drive with the lights off most of the time

>Please talk to the CPC of your barrio to pick up your lamina de zync

Attached: Screenshot_20180424_014909.png (1916x1078, 1.68M)

I've been out all day, hope everything going well for you

I will post a few pics of the video and then go to sleep.

pic is one of the barricades, basically a tyre burning + people stopping on every street asking where you're going and searching your car and yourself.

please note i was never asked for money or robbed or looted. They just wanted to know where i was going and if we got mortars/food/supplies/etc

Attached: Screenshot_20180424_015601.png (1921x1079, 721K)

tell us what happened

I'll tidy up everything and make a format for OP and what not if you want. I'm literally just up to piss atm, been up since Thursday morning before I went to bef.a bit ago.

pic related is in one the barricades on the way to UPOLI. the pick truck you see infront is from one the UPOLI guys. They were sharing their supplies such as food, mortar, etc with the people outside UPOLI that are supporting them.

Going to sleep now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180424_015902.png (1918x1079, 464K)

>tell us what happened
Where? When I was at UPOLI ?

yes

I'm sorry but I wouldn't post the video to anyone who doesn't need to know. The little angry shillinista would turn it over to any he could find I'm sure. Who knows you may give someone a way in that slaughters your emerging leader.

>tfw unironically irl shill for a guy who raped his child step daughter because it was her duty to the revolution

Heh nothing personal kid

today later everyone gonna work you should be sleeping by now

Hey no worries sweetheart these last 96 hours we've spent together don't have to end now.

>a js shill sleepy posting
An artistry that knows no language. What a time to be alive.