The Ice Age is here

Praise Him.

Attached: 1503723314867.png (612x583, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=mz62Fs6a0Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4
churchmilitant.com/news/article/the-day-the-sun-danced-fatima-1917
youtu.be/97dyZQ-Y5RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meanwhile it's fucking hot in poland

ATLANTIS WILL RISE AGAIN RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 1505944684411.png (1283x717, 1.02M)

It already melted. The day after the snow was 50, today was 60

Thank God.

Tourism saved.

good

What's the nigger/refugee situation looking like up there these days? Haven't been north of Sheboygan in several years.

Drumpf did this.

>last monday in KY
>snowed so hard, visiblity was reduced to 50m
>Tuesday, the next day, temps were at 60F
Nah, just what they call "el nina" or whatever fucking bullshit is going on.

Hmmm

Attached: QueenMab.jpg (220x577, 37K)

Praise be winter chan

If there's a God; an Ice Age right now would be ideal.

Atlantis was a real place in Morocco. Names such as "Atlas" and "Atlantic" were derived from it.

No you fucking retard. THE NEW ATLANTIS

Attached: 1494019165450.png (300x400, 117K)

More arabs than negros, I think there's a palestinian diaspora group here but just an hour west is white man's land for as far as the eye can see

Atlantis wasn't anything special. It was a hive of sand niggers.

basedboy

soiboi

soiboy

Atlantis is a fucking idea not a location. Stop shilling, because you're terrible at it.

For North America maybe. shifting of the climate will cause thawing of Siberian permafrost and expanding russian fertile land up to a point that they willl have equivalent to your Great Plains.

citation needed

If it glaciers over than do we even have a chance?

Atlantis was a real sand nigger colony and it was not advanced in any way. If you want a pagan utopia, go with Arcadia.

I can't wait for israel to be bombed so retards like you fuck off finally.

Reminder that (((Global Warming))) is a hoax promoted by leftist corporations and Chinese industries.

If you have a complaint, say it outright. I'm white, I come from America, and I'm in favor of spiritual thinking.

Rain is less frequent. It used to be a weekly thing. Now it's nothing then the weather shits out some storms for 2 months in the fall or spring.

>I'm white
Nobody says shit like this on Jow Forums but jews when they get called out. Here's the thing Moshe....At a fundamental everything you post is Jewish to its core. You, as a person, have no ability to think, talk, or act like a real human being. Jews are disconnected from the source and because of that even on an anonymous mongolian basketweaving forum your nose is poking out for all to see. You guys will never fit in because you can't.

Less frequent rain is actually a good thing too, now it's harder for them to get away with spraying aluminum in the atmosphere so it rains down and flouridates everything.

There will be ice, fire, and migrants from the sins of man and his corrupt items. Climate change is a curse we have brought upon ourselves.

inb4 we get sucked into the blackhole

>Nobody says shit like this on Jow Forums but jews when they get called out
You accused me of being a jew so I felt I should object.

What is your view of Atlantis? I'm open to spiritual interpretations of history, but I also think it's best to use the most accurate history available. I might say the Patriots won the 2017 Superbowl for white people, but I won't change the score or say they won games they didn't.

read the fucking book titled THE NEW ATLANTIS you fucking retard.

EU is manipulating your weather to make your lands more appealing to migrants

wtf is sheboygan a real place? that's not how you spell it right?

Yep it sure is. They have great craft beer too

oh im from the other side of the lake. xD
there are so many crazy named cities out here, there's actually a Cheboygan right near the Mackinaw bridge
craft beer is such a nice perk of the midwest
i don't even know how to order a cocktail

It's a fine book, Bacon had good intentions, but Atlantis was a real place full of Semites. I'm not insulting the idea of a harmonious state and people, I'm just saying Atlantis is a bad example because of its reality and there are better ideals from our own people.

did you just assume its gender?

temperature deviations from the seasonal mean depend on air mass direction.

wasn't all the ice and snow supposed to be melted by now due to global warming?

Atlantis was a global society stemming from the island(s). It was the remittance of the nephilim and their technology most likely after the first global flood
. This is probably the ice age flooding Jow Forums discusses. Freemasons know and talk about this. Dig deeper. People can ridicule one another, but once you realize information, archeology, and findings have been systematicly hidden for the last some odd 250 years than you realize mocking is only dismissive.

Whats up with the moon?

It's almost always hot in late april and in may.

It’s considered fake and gay because NASA et al lies about everything.

Main thoughtpoint should be that with no mathematical background you know the sun and moon are vastly different in shape and size going on common acceptance.
This is a hint that in reality there are an infinite number of configurations that the sun and moon could be in which produces such an affect.
Yet, we allegedly know the size and distance of both.

If you actually took time to consider it, we have exactly no means of discerning the size or distance of either.

Have you seen the videos of the lunar wave?

I would say I haven’t, if I have, you are extremely gullible.

What?

In Wisconsin Dells now, going to be 70 tomorrow, was 67 today, this is fake news.

I always liked how the Great Lakes look like a giant water monster on the map.

It'd be nice if it werent for all the chicken bones.

The only thing I’ve seen that I could mistake for your vague recommendation was people who thought distorted recordings proved the moon was fake.
The moon isn’t fake. It’s there. Beyond that we’ve been fed a bunch of lies.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that may have been a mistake.

good fuck the packers

The moon is an illusion

Why the fuck is NASA telling me about the weather instead of the National Weather Service?
NASA should work on getting our space program back on track and shut the fuck up about the weather.

>rhinelander
got em

Ok, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=mz62Fs6a0Gk

youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM

youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4

Because its nearly mathematically impossible and close to miraculous that the moon fills the sun during an eclipse. The size in the sky compared to its actual distance doesn't make sense. Theres videos of the Lunar wave from multiple sources and theres also footage of clouds going behind the sun. There's a ton of other anomalies as well which make me thing the moon isn't a solid object.

>nearly mathematically impossible and close to miraculous
Time to start believing user.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/the-day-the-sun-danced-fatima-1917

youtu.be/97dyZQ-Y5RE

Attached: 2015-10-13-niles-g.jpg (992x535, 46K)

I think that it was artificially created by vastly more advanced humans that have technology to shift their fundamental vibrational frequency which allows them to slip between realities.