Which way, white man?

Attached: bagan.png (1902x1076, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKn6wpzxZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this way

Attached: lord jesus.jpg (1163x851, 228K)

Jesus all the way. Get the fuck out of here with your stupid pagan shit already because no one takes you seriously. Go play with your runestones mommy gave you for your 40th birthday cuck

It's amazing how a single post can make christfags fly into an autistic fit of rage like this.

There is only one way for white men, and it is colonizing the moon with cute asian waifus

Attached: Chang'e.png (720x1083, 890K)

Yeah no shit because you're insulting our faith.
>insult someone personalluy
>abloobloo y u mad y u mad xd
You'll be very sorry for worshipping demons of pajeet origins when you die, I can tell you that much. Literally can't even obey the first and simplest commandment.

>worships a jew
>practices a religion devised by jews that says race doesn't matter
>expects not to be insulted

>"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity."

Attached: quote-it-is-not-possible-for-christians-to-take-part-in-anti-semitism-we-are-semites-spiritually-pop (850x400, 49K)

Who the fuck even said that retard why am I supposed to care about a quote when I don't know who it's even from? I like how you have a nazi flag too, dumbfuck doesn't even know his own history lmao

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Attached: 15213998859971.png (1200x1835, 701K)

Also Jesus wasn't a jew dumbfuck. He went against everything (((chosenites))) stand for
>catholics
>christian
pick one
I don't care what some squinty eyed crusty old bastard has to say not even gonna read it
Yeah and look how much progress we made in that little time because of christianity.

Lord Jewsus looked more like this.

Attached: screenshot_1524550551[1].png (362x480, 180K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>"The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus' foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it."

Matthew 5:17-18
"17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

And Mohommad was white, but tanned by the desert sun.

Oh wow big whoop he got jewtilated in a jewish place, color me surprised! That quote also isn't talking about judaism it's just about what God had already said and commanded.
No he didn't it's historical revisionism to make him look bad.

>11th century
>constantly vandalize white countries before rulers finally give in to your Semitic desert cult, reject their native religions, and betray their own people
>21st century
>s-stop insulting our faith

Attached: 1508512889814.jpg (960x860, 232K)

How about the fact that Jesus was a historical person too? How about Tacitus, Josephus, Pliny, etc etc all attesting to him being real. But go ahead and come up with whatever bs excuse to try and worm your way out of it retard

progress towards what?

Attached: Christcuck.jpg (283x178, 9K)

the old gods are just the archangels

christians, both orthodox and catholic, are still playing to the old gods. pagans would accept christians and their god and co-exist with the gods. It is normal for a new god to be "birthed" into this world. If it is God's Will.

God has all sorts of agents including us in His Divine Game.

Yes, we are also God's agents, just like the gods, so no bowing down necessary.

So pray to angels, or saints, or gods where their priests wear wolf dresses and fuck hot pagan priestesses in church.

No jew or muslims allowed. They should stay on their own continents.

Attached: terraoko-201510041-1.jpg (850x638, 97K)

>>catholics
>>christian
>pick one
The Catholic Church is the universal church of Christ. Christ created ONE Church.

Attached: 28z5su[1].jpg (600x400, 59K)

>when the first poster is also a retarded redneck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
Kike worshipers everyone

Attached: get the foreskins david.jpg (750x498, 48K)

>the old gods are just the archangels
proofs?

Attached: 1512159148509.jpg (587x618, 88K)

do exactly what the Talmud said, goyim, that's good for you

Attached: evrey_43832432_orig_.png (570x411, 152K)

>No he didn't it's historical revisionism to make him look bad.

Attached: Cesare-Borgias-The-False-Image-Of-Jesus-Christ-Wisdom-of-Solomon-14-verses-8-21[1].jpg (454x304, 38K)

You're only partially correct; several historians have mentioned him but none have actually attested that he was a real person. Josephus, born 37CE, is where the trail ends. Clearly he was born after Jesus Christ of Nazareth, King of the Jews would have already been dead and couldn't possibly account for him. He was simply repeating what the early christians were rambling, not claiming it as fact. There are no - 0 - testaments of his existence from the time he would've been alive that don't come from the bible.
>inb4 bible is a credible source
Yeah in one of the most well documented times in Roman history they forgot to mention a guy walking around raising the dead and curing incurable disease and ailments at will. Funnily enough some Romans actually thought christfags were cannibals at first because they had no idea what the fuck they were on about. Speaks volumes for the authenticity of the story.

?
I think you should go back to /b/, goat fucker

>christianity slithered its way into paganism and fucked everything up
Yea anything new?

it is more or less christian magick, the old gods have been exorcized into less war-like forms to promote peace & love (to christians, Love = christ, or the name of the god they worship)

Attached: 1504553563986.png (948x1302, 1.09M)

This is a slide thread ladies and gents. Possibly Antifa. Write 'Sage' in Options field when you reply.

Attached: 1520996962842.png (1834x1366, 211K)

Do you actually believe that humanity was peaceful and pure before Christ?

>insulting my fantasies
>respect my kike-on-a-stick, but I won't respect your board culture
Deus Vult fags are the ones shitting up other people's threads and utilizing shill tactics, you need to go back

Imagine being this shallow that you follow your faith by looks

Yea christianity is cucked paganism at its best form. Whats your point?

kill yourself weeb

>spends all day shitting up other people's threads and utilizing shill tactics

>accuses christians of shitting up other people's threads and utilizing shill tactics

fuck off retard

Attached: 2b4978ff501affdbf359b73eb2648ed1aeae4463f4082fbea3c933a0f1d1bd81.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Science, anti-degeneracy, white nationalism (nazi party, Hitler), etc etc.
Nope
The Talmud is jewish and not christian
It's historical revisionism friend. Jesus was phoenecian ie white, not some sandnigger
The bible is a credible source.
>haha mommy i posted le kike on stick meme again xd pls give me more runestones for my 41st birthdau xdd

Show your real flag kike.

Attached: assisted by israeli archaeologists fake jesus image made by kikes.jpg (408x1024, 77K)

when at its best form*

my point is Nova Roma

i am from eastern europe, no leftism or rightism

centrism is the way to go.

it is okay to take Jerusalem and give it to christians. And to finally end degeneracy

Attached: spqr.png (885x472, 806K)

>BLACKED poster
>thinks t_D belongs to Jow Forums

>implying Jupiter is not the God of Abraham
>implying he didn't strike down the other gods and seize their power for himself
>implying at the height of his power, with worship across all the roman empire and the civilized world, the god of ambition wouldn't take the next step to seize the ultimate throne
YHWH is Jupiter
He is the God of Gods

If I pull that meme flag off, will you die?

>science
Remember that time when Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth with remarkable accuracy by observing the position of the sun at two different points at the same time, and then christfags went on to btfo the library destroying most of his work and would later conclude that the earth was flat so YahWeh could live in the firmament? Good times.

?
I didn't utilize any shill tactics, but I am bored enough to call your bullshit out on the regular, idc if you are annoyed faggot

Semites were polytheist too. God has more gods in His service for Everything is His already. No exception.

Attached: 1523785725863.jpg (362x447, 62K)

>calls critic names instead of refuting the argument
Very insightful, how about you piss off

>he thinks NatSocs were actually Christian
lmao

What the fuck are you talking about? Answer my fucking question you idiot. We know that christianity slithered its way by larping as pagan renaissance, why are you anouncing that shit so proudly as if its gonna get you brownie points amongst pagans?

>my kike egregore is the same god who rules over the universe

>Nope
Yes. You can't just say that your specific interpretation is the correct one to have. What makes your specific interpretation any better than the other 41,000? Absolutely nothing. Well, your arrogance, but that's it.
>It's historical revisionism friend. Jesus was phoenecian ie white, not some sandnigger
Prove he existed. Is the any extra-biblical source that proves this man, as some else said, raised the dead, walked on water, turned water into wine, etc, etc, and got great fame from these acts, existed? It seems to me that if he did those things, some Roman would have taken note. Yet, none did.

Yea, it's nice to participate in the traditionalism of it, but it's just not real.

>Yeah and look how much progress we made in that little time because of christianity.
american eduction

All I've seen is a lot of these fucking pagans with le kike on stick xd oh no dont destroy muh trees/temples Dx lol christianity is jewish xd
How about you get the fuck out, seriously. I'm tired of these fucking momzers shitting up this board with their retardation. It doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

Right, paganism is more retarded then worshipping fucking trees, or the entire religion of Hinduism

Yet here is what the Judeans looked like.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Literally, if it wasn't for the Jews and their Christian poison, we'd be beyond colonizing Mars by now.

>Science
Fuck your science, it has done more harm than good
>anti-degeneracy
kek
>white nationalism
I just shown you a picture of your represntative kissing a black man's feet

>several historians have mentioned him
But they were all living in the third century or later
>Josephus, born 37CE
No mention of Jesus appears in Josephus manuscripts until the 4th century. Unless Josephus lived to be 350 years old, he didn't write anything about Jesus.
>There are no - 0 - testaments of his existence from the time he would've been alive that don't come from the bible.
Even the Bible denies a historical Jesus. See Galatians 1:12 for example.

That's a hoax. Even the first Bishop to examine it said so.

>Fuck your science, it has done more harm than good
I think air conditioners have provided more solace than religion ever has.

>momzer
Bit of a semetic slip there or what?

>jews gain power by worshipping an egregore
There's simply not enough of them fuckface
Jews gain power by lies and subterfuge, which is why they worship Jupiter secretly
Jupiter rules everything, liars and honest, demons and saints.
The jews aren't stupid, they're wicked.
That doesn't stop them from worshiping the greatest.

kys
its a recreation of a legit piece

I wouldnt need an air conditioner if I had trees around me.

If you want to take that route, you might consider there were titans and primordial deities that came before Jupiter, which is a huge difference from YHWH...

Go ahead, try and convert me to paganism. What profound spiritual truths does paganism contain which Christianity does not?

Attached: 876px-Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (876x768, 159K)

>redneck
i prefer the term southern gentleman

Attached: no germans.jpg (1024x1417, 197K)

>2010s leftists are right about how Jesus looked, the people who loved in the area and closer to Jesus' time are wrong!!
>muh borgias!!

Pic related is from 1000 years before Cesare Borgia was even born. What now, leftist shill?

Attached: oldest Jesus Roman mosaic year 390.jpg (453x640, 119K)

dæmones, or archangels, or gods

same thing. Anyone can look up archangels and check out their divine responsibilities, the specific sphere over which God's servant has influence.

Find your own god to worship. God is more interested in doing His plan, which is not compressed into a book written by humans. No book can actually decipher God's Divine Plan so get over it monotheists.

Praise the Sun. Praise the old gods. Praise God.

Attached: 1517752370718.jpg (500x500, 94K)

>What profound spiritual truths does paganism contain which Christianity does not?
Profound spiritual truths, in Christianity? Lol, my fucking sides.

>profund
check
>spiritual
check
>truths
GTFO

>try and convert me to paganism
Why would I? Go fuck yourself.

Prove exactly that. I saw them worship Baal and Moloch, Jupiter is way different though. I am sure he would rather curse them.

you would be welcome to worship your god(s) in a true ideal society

also check this post. christians should hold Jerusalem, it is their birthright. In their holy book, the bible, it is written about a christian New Jerusalem.

They can decide what to do with the jews themselves then.

Attached: 1522411948489.jpg (174x290, 8K)

Yahweh was just the national god of the ancient Israelites during their henotheistic phase, that the diaspora Jews who created Christianity conflated with Jupiter to promote the new multinational religion.

Attached: 1200px-Giove,_I_sec_dc,_con_parti_simulanti_il_bronzo_moderne_02.jpg (1200x1741, 420K)

Go home, Macron.

Christianity is based on paganism.
You’re already a pagan.

That must be the kind of shit christcucks were saying when they slithered their way in the pagan essence. Not gonna happen again.

Attached: Based.jpg (640x637, 61K)

how did they fit the big ass cross through that tiny ass entrance?

Biblically, Jesus is "conflated" with Jupiter - not YHWH. It's easy to get misled by a lot of new agers living in clown town, have to read the material yourself.

Northern Europeans were the niggers of Europe before their conversion.

traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/

>Neo-Pagans would have you believe that it was the Ancient Romans and the Medieval Church that initiated a war of extermination against the religiously tolerant pagans in a paroxysm of imperialism. This is an absurd claim; first blood was drawn by the Teutons. After smashing the thriving Hallstate Culture (Earliest known celtic civilization), these unquenchable pagans poured over the Alps into the Roman province in Cisalpine Gaul. The tribes who invaded Roman lands were the Cimbri and Teutoni; at the battles of Noreia and Arausio they smashed two Roman armies. This tide of the Northmen was finally stopped by Marius at the battles of Aquae Sextiae and Vercellae. All future Roman wars were seen in this light of preventing a repeat of the Cimbri and Teutoni invasion.

>Not being satisfied with destroying the Western Roman Empire, the Northmen sought to destroy its successor, the Holy Roman Empire. This is where McNallan’s claim of defensive war is absurd. If the Viking raids were retribution for the Saxon wars, which is an invalid assumption of pagan solidarity–a concept foreign to their tribal life–why was Lindisfarne (founded by St. Aiden) sacked in 793 and the numerous Irish and Christian Saxon monasteries looted and burnt to the ground? What offense had they committed against the Norse? None! McNallan is just making a specious justification for genocide. The inhabitants of the Hebrides and the Picts of Eastern Scotland did not survive the Viking raids. The great Irish civilization was extirpated, never to revive. The Anglo-Saxons under Alfred and his successors and the Kings of West Frankia barely held off the savage hordes of the north. The 10th and 11th centuries saw the gradual absorption of England into the Norse Empire, until King Cnut ruled, but by that time Cnut and Denmark were already Christian.

it's symbolic, explains the difficulty carrying the Cross

i am a Mercury worshiper. i write about christians only because of their merit keeping paganism alive.

Attached: for_Veles.jpg (483x750, 103K)

The Jews will do anything to gain power.
Massive sacrifice of worshipers of Jupiter, in the form of WW2 which was primarily between christian nations, they gain enough power and momentum to swing Israel.
After that they've been shitstirring one sect of them while currying favour in another, the middle east and the USA respectively.
Meanwhile they've been killing the more powerful of the two while empowering the less powerful of the two.

All of this yet they still pretend to worship Jupiter while obscuring his true name and history to the goyim?
Of course he would rather curse them.

Are you retarded? Jesus is god the son in the bible, not the father.

Jupiter = Dyeus Pater = Sky (or Heavenly) Father

>christians keeping paganism alive
top kek

I like how you avoid to adress my posts towards you because basic subversion tricks wont work.

Attached: in a nutshell.png (649x710, 423K)

>christcuck
>truth

no, I'm not trying to convert shit. you're worthless to me

You bore me and insult me and you are not up for a serious discussion.

>kek

You must be 13 so I am avoiding you. Unless you write serious questions about faith, philosophy or God in general.

Attached: templars_worshipping_baphomet_by_flibertyjibbeth-d6th153.jpg (640x506, 64K)

Pagans quickly became good goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKn6wpzxZCc

Using the nomenclature of something sourced in different theology is one of the shittier sources for religious theory I've seen.
I'm not telling you that "according to my astrotheological interpretations [blank]" ... I'm telling you that in the bible Jesus is Jupiter, Satan or Lucifer is Venus; fairly explicitly. The Father is related to the Sun and the Spirit to the Moon

You realize that was to get the Jews out of Rome, right? Julian detested the Jews just like everyone else educated in Rome.

>y-you bore me
Of course thats the problem lol. Go ahead and answer my questions.
>inb4 n-not serious

Your filthy paganism is the equivalent of "We wuz kangz."

Which way, white man?

Attached: Wieskirche_rococo_interior.jpg (1580x1053, 730K)

>Asks white man which way
>Posts proof that christianity attracts mostly old women

Attached: 1522551363568.jpg (600x865, 103K)

>that pop culture "knowledge" of religion
Hahaha who told that shit? Some faggot from /x/?

That association between Satan, Lucifer and Venus already shows you don't know what you're talking about. In the Old Testament Satan is never said to be the "Morning Star," who was the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar. And in the New Testament it's Jesus who is called the Morning Star. Biblically, none of that has anything to do with the Roman Venus.

>pagan
>furry
color be surprised you animist cunt

Do you guy actual believe in the old gods, as in do you think they are real divine beings?
I'm just curious.

Attached: spirit_underworld_odin_003.jpg (800x769, 248K)

Copy pasting this.
Christians live in constant contradiction.
They say Christianity isn't Jewish, but simultaneously HATE all white culture that is pre-Jewish influence. They are basically to ancient pagans what SJWs are to the West today, absolute disdain for their own ancestors.

Beyond this, the false and antihistorical belief that there was some monolithic Kingdom of Israel and its grand capitol in Jerusalem is exactly what Jews exploit to lay claim on that shithole.

Really, Christians are just as subversive as Marxists. I'm still on the fence on whether they are curable or should be gassed into annihilation.

>furry
Thats the guy who tells you you drink semen.

Also
>Using the nomenclature of something sourced in different theology is one of the shittier sources for religious theory I've seen
LITERALLY what you just did