Man plougs van into crowd killing 10 people and injuring others in Canada...

>man plougs van into crowd killing 10 people and injuring others in Canada. He then proceeds to aim what appears to be a gun at police but was still arrested without a shot being fired.

>black man in US selling cigarettes gets ambushed, after he surrenders, by 6 officers and put into a choke hold until he dies.

Why is Canadian law enforcement so superior to our southern inferiors?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24-01-58-21-1.png (540x742, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc
theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/
globalnews.ca/news/4082449/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-court-march-14/
globalnews.ca/news/3788165/edmonton-attacks-woman-struck-by-u-haul-faces-long-road-to-recovery/
thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/nintchdbpict000401047951-e1524513604305.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960
mediaassets.tmj4.com/photo/2016/11/10/Germantown Police 2_1478829199817_49585498_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
media.graytvinc.com/images/810*456/web deer crash pic .jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=RXhf23650F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because individuals acting on their own are more capable of evaluating circumstances in an objective manner in the heat of the moment than ANY other number of individuals in a group.

>having a van plough through people
>peak society

THE PIGS WILL SNEER AT THE STEADFAST! CLIMB OVER THE DEAD AS WE KEEP ADVANCING AHEAD!

AMERICAN COPS ARE PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES

>one packet of multicultural shit that just wanna salughter people and laugh

>Some fat guy with a heart problem

Yes sure this the samething let's compare it
fucking leaf poster

The cop didn't want to face a lawsuit for a hate crime.

Leafs don't have the mental capacity to kill subhumans

>Get cucked by feeding criminals through taxes instead of paying price of ine bullet
>Superior law enforcement
You can't be possibly this stupid.

ITS NOT THE WEAPON OR THE SKILL THAT GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO MAKE THE KILL.

This is the first time anything like this has happened in Canada and it isn't terror related based on the evidence so far. Worry about your Moroccan's faggot.

>t. leaf
hows it feel to get raked?

We just understand that a man like this should not be killed and given peace but made to live where he can suffer in confinement and loneliness until old age takes him. I know that seems far out but maybe one day you'll understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Attached: rake.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

Im happy to say that I dont meet Moroccans here where I live.
Luckily I don't live in the randstad.

>white man in the US crawling on the floor, crying, and begging for his life is shot by police for pulling up his pants
Okay, your turn. I know about plenty of innocent white people who have been shot. Lets do this. One for one. Post your next one.

>Why is Canadian law enforcement so superior to our southern inferiors?
Same reason US police is superior to their southern neighbours'. The southern you go more niggers and spics you have to deal with.

I didn't actually expect an American to answer my question as to why their law enforcement sucks. Instead the mutt just shouts "a leaf" and of cource he links me a video to a nigger.

>killing 10 people
>aim what appears to be a gun at police
>so superior
No, that cop is a beta cuck who was walked all over by a criminal.

You'd meet a Moroccan if you actually left the house, don't kid youself bud.

>what is air india

Great now Canadians get to bear the tax burden of a life sentence for some guy who killed our countrymen wow I feel so morally superior

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

All you've done with your example is prove what I've said which is that your law enforcement is inferior. Thanks.

Police mentality is a by-product of society

Animalistic societies will produce police that act accordingly

Civilized ones will produce police that will have far more self control

He knew better. There's a cop that was in shit lately because he violated his parole by looking at an apartment. The officer was found guilty of manslaughter because he kept shot the guy who was attacking him more than once. It's fucking lunacy.

It's not you now have a love murderer instead of a dead one

>cop does his job and arrest criminal so he can face punishment by the law

>American thinks this is backwards

Really makes you wonder.

I agree with you, but you added another layer onto it by bringing up race. Now name your next "innocent" black man so we can go back and forth all night you race baiting faggot.

Canadian police officer's are much better trained on average. Also their training involves them resorting to shooting someone in much less situations. American Police are taught to shoot if they "think" they may be in danger.

You sound like a 3rd worlder.

Eric Garner died of a heart attack not a chokehold

10 people died for 1 man's actions and that man still gets to live. fuck you canada

Wrong. Last October was it? Military appreciation game at Esks stadium.
Brown faggot rammed cop with a car, then stole uHaul and tried to plow through a crowd of people standing by The Pint off Jasper Ave in downtown Edmonton.
>BAN RENTAL TRUCKS

>guy murders 10 people
>dont shoot him
you absolute fucking pussies.

Who did the mass murder? And why? Any infos yet?

Don't worry user, it was Toronto. They were probably subhuman mudskins anyway.

I never made any assumptions about his innocence, I just said he was black. You're the one jumping to conclusions based on that. Btw the guy who plouged the van in Toronto was guilty. They have it on video. Me mentioning that he was white wouldn't have changed that.

you think people can't google you dumb nigger? It happened in Edmonton not even a year ago

I'll go ahead and say it's fucked here. Police have too much power, corruption runs deep

As awful as it sounds this is the right thing to do. Make him suffer and live out his days in a restrictive environment. It would be torture after 5 years. guaranteed

Attached: 1503957651425.gif (500x281, 469K)

"Tried". Did he actually succceed?

Muslim drove a van into pedeatrians, ya know part and parcel.

Because Canada is the pinnacle of human civilization.

Cops in America are fucking dumb

>one leaf is smarter than six burgers
Makes sense.

ISRAEL SECURITY FORCES ARE TRAINING AMERICAN COPS DESPITE HISTORY OF RIGHTS ABUSES
theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

He ODed on chicken wings.

ur a dumb fucking cannuk and imma rape you into submission and ur no gunz ass can't stop me piggy.

Life here is pretty good if you're smart. You have to be retarded or just naive to think otherwise.

>plougs
Was he wearing a housecoat for armour? Did he clean his eavestroughs before he committed the act?
I heard he sold his Chesterfield on Kijiji to rent the van

>leafs are actually proud about not killing this scum on the spot
I mean, enjoy paying for his food, housing, and healthcare for the rest of his life I guess.

Attached: 1523604210525.jpg (466x621, 94K)

You say that like it's a bad thing. Your police should have iced the motherfucker then and there.

You won't even have any guns in 10 years.

Attached: 67b.jpg (650x488, 36K)

No, he was a complete failure. The cop he hit with a car first flew like 10 feet and faggot still failed to wrestle the gun from cop's holster despite stabbing him repeatedly. (Cop made a fast recovery and was even visited by little potato)
With the uhaul trucks he injured few people.
Surprised you didn't hear about that.
globalnews.ca/news/4082449/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-court-march-14/

if you thinking about it everybody who has family Murdered is forced by the government to pay for the cost of living for the murderer.

Kinda like how you enjoy paying for welfare for the mexicans and blacks? At least now we have something in common user.

Our cops are well trained to kill mexicans and blacks at every opportunity sweetie.

If you have no gunz and I have no gunz your still getting raped.

Attached: senior-man-shrugging-his-shoulders-8775727.jpg (800x653, 52K)

underrated.

This girl got hit pretty bad:
globalnews.ca/news/3788165/edmonton-attacks-woman-struck-by-u-haul-faces-long-road-to-recovery/
Fractured bones, cracked skull, brain bleed, lacerations to lungs and liver.
Hope she fucking sues shit out of him after the criminal trial ends and he has to pay her for the rest of his miserable life.

Touche.

Their morals should not get in the way of the line of duty. A man had just plowed through ten people with clear intent to kill and was armed. They're lucky that their inaction didn't cost them even more lives than it already had.

Are they?

Hopefully.

CanadianPolice: Hey now, stop that eh?
CanadianCriminal: okay, sorry

That's why.

Attached: 1500578811260.png (375x424, 190K)

Bullshit. Just a couple of years ago a cop shot up a guy on a streetcar when he wasn't posing a serious threat. Also, Toronto is a shithole for white hetero males.

Hard to take anyone who misspells "plough" seriously, but wasn't the guy in the van a shit skin too?

Who cares about his punishment if he's going to be there for the rest of his life. It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money to keep him in prison for the rest of his life. A bullet is a hell of a lot cheaper.

And they then shared a pot of Kraft dinner with a squirt of ketchup

>We just understand that a man like this should not be killed and given peace but made to live where he can suffer in confinement and loneliness until old age takes him.
Right. That's why your mounties let the bus cannibal finish his meal. So, you could lock him up forever.
Except you released him without any conditions or monitoring.

Canadians are not only extremely confident but also uninformed. It's a deadly combo that often leads them to use meme flags to hide their origin. It doesn't work very well, however.

Attached: 1480830633148.png (858x1390, 951K)

What a load of shit lmao. You knew exactly what you were doing by saying his skin color. Fucking slimy leaf.

I have so much admiration for that cop. Why can't American cops be like this? Now Canada can have a true process of justice as this guy goes on trial and the whole of Canada will be forced to talk about the incel uprising and Jow Forums.

Why is Canada such a great country today?

Attached: Trudeau sexy socks.jpg (968x1060, 141K)

Why would anyone not want all cops to be jury judge and executioner? It's so obviously a great thing with no downsides.

>man plougs van into crowd killing 10 people and injuring others in Canada. He then proceeds to aim what appears to be a gun at police but was still arrested without a shot being fired.
> Why is Canadian law enforcement so superior to our southern inferiors?

I wouldn't call that kind of cucked law enforcement superior.

Attached: 1520615558602.jpg (687x900, 107K)

God we're embarrassing. There really is a lot of retarded canadian posts like this. I'll admit it.

More like data protection laws that result in many VPN providers.

you're right for sure just want the fucking cunt to suffer the most before he dies

Attached: 1516295570815.jpg (733x1090, 110K)

I was watching CTV news during the day and every single person they had on mentioned at least once that tracing back the drivers online history is investigators top priority. I get the feeling they are going to shut down huge chunks of the internet in Canada. Fellow leafs, look into getting a decent VPN before they just block those companies from our google results.

There was a terrorist attack in your country where 10 people died but you take pride that the cop didn't shoot him because killing people is bad?

Attached: 1477765057332.png (1079x1351, 3.32M)

White van hits who knows how many people, not one drop of blood.
thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/nintchdbpict000401047951-e1524513604305.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960

Police car hits one deer
mediaassets.tmj4.com/photo/2016/11/10/Germantown Police 2_1478829199817_49585498_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

media.graytvinc.com/images/810*456/web deer crash pic .jpg

Cop doesn't drop the guy when he points a gun at him.

To Canada, and letting schizophrenic muderers anonymously live freely among the general public!

Attached: fuggetAboutIt_03.jpg (244x326, 159K)

I have yet to see evidence this attack even happened.

If you shoot a terrorist they win.

ikr. its fucked. i swear these dumbass white liberals of ours are the most retarded people on the planet. full blown s-0-ymutt lemming cucks.

Attached: 1524401585172.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

>Speculation surfaced Monday night around a Facebook post associated with the same name and the same photo as the one that appears on Minassian's LinkedIn profile.

>The post referred to the "Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger."

Some Gentlemen are so Supreme that their gentlemanly supremacy continues to echo through time and space

Attached: IMG_0093.jpg (476x309, 54K)

They have dementia, don't mind them.

Now you get to spend millions of dollars housing him, hiring dozens of people to resolve his mental illness, then after years of spending your money he'll be released back into public like the Chinese cannibal who decapitated a Canadian on a bus, where you will then pay for the rest of his life because he won't ever get a fucking job.
All because some asshole didn't do his job properly and gambled with the lives of civilians.

Attached: New York policeman, Soho 1984.jpg (1252x1238, 225K)

it's policy to apologise before shooting anyone

that's a little odd but on the other hand deer are heavier and country roads are faster, could be most of the people bounced and didn't split like a wet bag.

who did he kill?
What were their names?
What race were they?

>and it isn't terror related
He killed 10 and injured 15 more and then tried to suicide by cop.
How is that not terror related?

If I was a Canadian LEO, I would never, NEVER feel safe with this guy beside me. If a murderous criminal points a gun at me, I want him shot. If you can't pull the trigger, you're in the wrong job.

What about societies that import animals?

Apparently he did it because he was influenced by Elliot Rodger. He was an incel. Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXhf23650F8

It's Toronto, the cop was /ourguy/

Americans are cowards, everyone know it. And their police is allowed to kill anything they judge dangerous, so of course they are going to mag dump when they feel threatened.

Because, brainlet, it has to be committed with the intention of furthering a political ideology.

>Believing Jow Forums shitposts regurgitated as news

It's racism because the guy was white, thats why he didn't get shot. praising this just shows how racist cops are.

Thank you for explaining, Tyrone.