Port Arthur Massacre Conspiracy

You think Martin Bryant acted alone or was it a false flag to ban guns in Australia.

Attached: 99EB7171-D82E-4263-99F6-D08718F2F3C9.jpg (634x381, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
youtube.com/watch?v=LqjUTbaHuTU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvHznRlOVT8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvtF2Ie90m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

false flag

He did it. Solo.

Of course he didn't act alone. He was a patsy just like all the other fucking false flags. He was actually SURPRISED in that interview when they told him how many people died, because he didn't kill all of them and there was no way he could have.

Fucking cucks. Take muh guns please!

Attached: 14E5C86D-5EB9-4FF6-B26F-4780DAD949F1.jpg (720x960, 84K)

He set up the false flag alone to ban guns in Australia.

No, muslim help him.

Was there even a need to ban guns in Australia? From a government tyranny perspective i mean.
We're still owned by the British royal family.
Does it really make a big difference?

No evidence he even did it. Dude was a clinical retard with a sub 90 IQ. He didn't even know why he was being interviewed in the first place.

port arthur is the only false flag conspiracy i 100% believe in.
there is just too much damning evidence.
martin was not even given a trial, several witnesses, including a guy who was shot, SWEAR to this day that martin is innocent, they are being actively silenced by the police and courts, and banned from speaking to the media.

Attached: 5b.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

I know they run shit differently in Tasmania but their should have been a trail and the evidence should never have been sealed.

Personally, I think he did act alone. He was batshit crazy to point he sets the place on fire with himself in it

However I think Aussie government was just waiting to exploit it to ban guns

Personally, I think you're a shill. You're posting on your phone, you obviously have an agenda and you're trying to claim there werent multiple shooters.

EVERY MASS SHOOTING IS A FALSE FLAG. YOU BETTER START REPENTING YOU DUMB KIKE BECAUSE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

as martin (allegedly) entered the cafe and began to fire his first shots, one of the victims supposedly jumped out of his chair and yelled something along the lines of 'no, not here'.
it is well known, even in the official story that the shooting was to originally take place on a ferry full of elderly american tourists, which had departed early that day.

Attached: 5685683583578.jpg (634x556, 55K)

>a clinical retard with a sub 90 IQ can't fire a gun
>criminal saying he doesn't know what's going on must be telling the truth

Aw, butthurt “muh mobile shitposting must be a kike” retard

Exactly. Also, “How can one guy with AR-15 firing into a populated area kill that many people.” Oh wait.

martin actually admitted to practicing shooting with the rifle that he actually did own (not the ones they used for evidence).
the detective asked if he would shoot at bottles for target practice.
martin told him that he would NEVER shoot glass bottles, as the broken glass could injure an animal.
martin was known by his neighbors and family for his love of animals.

this man is supposed to have executed 35 people including children in cold blood.

FUCKING BULL SHIT

Attached: 356835w68268.jpg (650x488, 40K)

A lot of psychos love animals over people. Gacy loves his dogs

Yeah, I read the other responses. I hope I didn't miss this point. There were discrepancies between him and the shooter regarding being left handed and right handed, the shooter popped everyone in the head, moving targets, while the blond retard could hit any stationary target. And so on. This guy was literally retarded. An IQ of 60-65. He laughed during the interrogation because he had no idea what was going on. The real shooter had military skills, this kid was just a good natured idiot, who confessed because he wanted to make the nice police men happy. I don't believe the Sandy Hook thing was a false flag, or Aurora, maybe parkland, but this one is crazy. It's Australia's 9/11... Too bad nothing can ever be bad enough for half of America to surrender

there was one active shooter but it was john howard

I don't think you have to go to crazy with the conspiracies to think he might have been framed.

I mean lets imagine you have a shooting where a seemingly very well trained and dangerous shooter kills 35 people and the guy gets away. And there just isn't any evidence that's going to let the authorities possibly find the culprit.

What do you do if you're the authorities? Do you tell the public that some psycho who's a scary good shot executed 35 people and got away, that you have no idea who did it and that he's out there right now. Or do you frame some retard, tell the people that the law always gets its man and that they should disarm themselves and depend on the state for protection so nothing like this ever happens again?

Bryant is literally too dumb to meaningfully deny the charges or defend himself and if he said he didn't do it the authorities could easily say that he's a crazy tard who wouldn't remember anyway.

Of all the shooting conspiracies this one seems the sketchiest too me.

Attached: Conspiracy Weird Al.gif (300x169, 525K)

Don't forget 17 head shots from hip firing!
I believe that when my shit goes purple and turns into a leprechaun

I think you're half right. Some are legit. I think Columbine was totally legit, also pulse nightclub, and the other Muslim attacks.. Timothy McVeigh, too. But there are two or three other types of attacks, which you could maybe categorized as false flags. That's the first kind, a totally made up one where no one is hurt, the MKUltra ones were a brainwashed mentally ill person is forced to attack innocents, or a legit psycho is known, expected and encouraged to do it himself, and then there's the kind were a SOF crew performs a mass killing, and blames it on some retard.
>Pic totally unrelated

Attached: 1523520259747.jpg (892x868, 135K)

Attached: lolnotfunny.jpg (564x423, 28K)

any of you seen the crime scene video from the massacre?
no fucking way he did it

Attached: Rachel.jpg (450x299, 31K)

I think Columbine was where the Jews got the idea to use mass shootings as the new false flags

Attached: 701e897bea08a943881489cbd4d4a0c4.jpg (1024x577, 46K)

obvious false flag bullshit

this is highly likely.
one of the main problems with australia even more so in 2018, is our tiny police force (relative to our population), which is concentrated in the cities, and sometimes hours away from rural towns or even certain suburbs.
police from the northern suburbs of melbourne are often called to the western or eastern suburbs, and can take 1 - 2 hours to respond even to major emergencies.
those are the same police who respond to semi rural towns an hour or two north of melbourne, so by being on the other side of the city, they can be up to 4 HOURS away from the scene of an accident or crime.

the police took several hours to even arrive at port arthur, there was literally not a single cop in that area of tasmania, they had to drive from hobart.
its very possible that some meth heads decided to storm port arthur, shoot everyone and then run away into the forest, never to be found, especially considering how shitty and uncommon CCTV was in 1996.

Yeah, you guys have a point. Honestly, if you haven't learned to shoot in either the military, or by your father, and I mean really shooting, being able to be hit a Target, moving or still... Well, most people have no idea how hard it is, especially a moving Target, under stress. Even if you are a Marksman, and you haven't shot in a few months, you will likely miss most targets... But what this blondbasket supposedly did is almost impossible for 3gun champions.. I'm disheartened by how this obvious false flag, maybe the only definitive false flag, lead to a voluntary disarming of the Aussies.
Also, F for crocodile Dundee. I read that the real guy refused to surrender his shitty milsurp bolt action, and they came for it... He said "you'll have to kill me, mates!" And they shot him dead.

Yeah, I really doubt the government would murder a bunch of people to try and sell gun control. But lying to cover up for their own incompetence and ineffectiveness? That's standard government procedure.

Attached: Guns don't kill people - the government does.jpg (829x960, 83K)

Hey, honest question for mad dog Morgen. What's the ethnic breakdown for violent crime there? I mean, I know you have lots of chinky Asians, who don't do much bad, I don't know about "Asians"like pakis, or Africans, etc.. but Abos, do they do most violent crime? Or Polynesian types like in NZ? Just curious, I know you are descended from prisoners, but knowing what pussy faggots the English are, they might just have exiled everyone with an intact set of gonads... But the slants, abos, and Maori... Are they most of the crime? I can't imagine good looking surfers and beach bunnies feel the need to kill Randos...

>one of the problems with Australia is our tiny police force
cops are 100% cucked here mate, our shitty government services are the one thing stopping the bureaucrat jackboots from going full 1984
There is video footage from the cafe in port arthur and it shows a big muscular guy in all black with a ski mask shooting people with a rifle

Anyone who believes Bryant did it is a retard, but whether or not it was a false flag, it was a super convenient excuse for Howard, who hated guns from day 1, to take away as much of our peoples freedom as he could.
And now we are infested with beta leftist cucks who run our country into the ground more every year.

The only reason we haven't sunk yet is we're not full of niggers and kikes, but that's changing anyway because of sudo gangs and ''muh immigration''

spot on.
they probably felt less guilty about condemning an innocent guy to prison for the rest of his life because martin was a wealthy and naturally 'lucky' guy, (martin had inherited millions, traveled the world, had a cute GF, a nice home, all before the age of 30) they were all jealous spiteful manlet goblins who wanted to kick martin off his pedestal.

>Port Arthur Massacre Victoria Police video Part 1 *GRAPHIC*
The police investigation report of the port arthur massacre. very graphic, shows crime scene video footage as well as eyewitness and victim accounts.
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712

Attached: MartinDindu.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Sudonese refugees form gangs in the ''culturally diverse'' shithole of Melbourne
Stupid leftist faggots welcome their HIV riddled bodies with open arseholes and our country suddenly has 80% higher violent crime in one year, much higher STI rates because coalburning sluts, a rising nonwhite population and a massive welfare drain all at the same time.

Muslims were bad but niggers are worse.

It's been used in different form for years. Gulf of Tonkin, fake VC and NVA attack I US warships... They needed it.. Horrible, sick... Or even Pearl harbor. The brass knew about it, and intentionally let it happen, to turn public opinion. These techniques aren't new, but it's so fucked up, like 9/11. They new it was coming, but thought " well, we need an excuse to destabilize the middle East. Oh, boy, Israel will be so proud of me!"

I have. I don't see how it would have been so hard to do it.

Pretty pokey cafe, if you are tall like him, everyone's head would be at around your dick. It would be like shooting kids in a classroom.

I don't discount that it may have been a false flag, I haven't really looked into it.

I think most Australians were pretty anti gun anyway. Given that we have tonnes of violent and self entitled types in our gene pool.

Fucking of course he acted alone. Do you have any evidence to suggest he didn't or are you just a massive retarded autistic faggot?

ps -- try saying what you posted in Australia and you'll get your block knocked off.

Attached: Martin Bryant.jpg (620x381, 44K)

Pure evil.

>Fucking cucks. Take muh guns please!
Honestly, thank goodness Johnny Howard had some courage after this happened. We haven't had a proper gun massacre since Port Arthur, whereas you Murifats can't stop having them every week.

Gun control works. It saves lives.

Attached: Australia gun buyback 2.jpg (2500x1818, 891K)

This breaks my heart, dude. Really.. For you and all of us. I remember "romper stomper" in the 90s..I thought "why do these guys hate these gooks so much? Pho restaurants are good!" But I see now. What starts as a trickle becomes a flood...

Shit was 100% a false flag. There's a lot out there on it if you can be bothered looking, including eyewitnesses campaigning for a second investigation in the early 2000s because they didn't believe Bryant looked like the shooter. The 911 call with Bryant with gunshots in the background etc. 10000% bullshit.

Disgusting photo. The face of a man who rubs his Chastity cage while he watches his wife getting impregnated with Big Black HIV.

I sincerely doubt anyone who's passive enough to be an ardent supporter of gun control and be threatened by free inquiry would have the bollocks to knock my block off.

Attached: Australia I'm gonna didgeridoo you in the ass.jpg (1242x979, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LqjUTbaHuTU

>I sincerely doubt anyone who's passive enough to be an ardent supporter of gun control and be threatened by free inquiry would have the bollocks to knock my block off.
Watch this film and you'll see what rough and rugged really means.

It's quite a nice photo, I think. It represents saved lives too.

Attached: Australia gun buyback.jpg (1762x1321, 955K)

people really dont understand that aus is a pretty laid back country the government wouldnt have to stage this attack, if they asked for the guns i grantee you that majority of people would of handed back their guns

romper stomper and skinhead gangs are a fantasy in melbourne now.
the bogans from the suburbs all have a large multicultural group of friends, and are all aggressively anti white / anti racist now.
'antifa' is tagged on almost every wall in melbourne now.

>Watch this film and you'll see what rough and rugged really means.
Meant to include this.

Attached: Wake in Fright.jpg (497x720, 84K)

The guy had an IQ of 66. Most people that dumb can't even tie their shoe laces. How the hell could that guy have operated an SLR?

Moar:

On the Sunday morning, two hours before the murders, ten of the senior managers of Port Arthur were taken to safety many miles away up the east coast,for a two day seminar with a vague agenda and no visiting speakers. Was the timing of this trip a mere coincidence?

Also just before the shootings the only two policemen in the region were called away on a wild goose chase. They were sent to the Coal Mine at Salt Water River, to investigate a heroin drug stash which turned out to be soap powder. This was too far for them to get to the Broad Arrow Cafe in time to be of any use. Had a policeman remained at Dunalley he would have closed the swing bridge to prevent the killer(s) from escaping from the peninsula. Did Bryant, IQ 66, organise this decoy?

Big Mortuary Truck. Before the massacre, a specially-built 22 person capacity mortuary truck was built. It attracted some derision at the time, but its effective use at Port Arthur was unquestioned. After the massacre it was advertised, unsuccessfully, for sale via the internet, then converted for another purpose. Without the foresight of Port Arthur, why build it? When it had proven its worth, why get rid of it? Another coincidence?

Martin Bryant has never been properly identified as the gunman. A young woman who ate her lunch near the gunman just before 1.30 said he had a freckled face. Graham Collyer, the wounded ex-soldier, who had the best opportunity to observe the killer, said he had a pock-marked or acned face. Neither description fits Bryant who has a beautifully smooth complexion. Graham Collyer says that it was not Bryant who shot him in the neck.

Bloke runs out of burning house on fire.
No scorch marks, long hair untouched,
Obvious fuckin patsy.

Illegal Photo. On 30th April the Hobart Mercury printed an old photo of Martin Bryant on the front page. This was illegal because at that stage some of the witnesses had not yet been asked to identify the killer, and the photo would have become fixed in the minds of the witnesses. When one witness was asked to describe the clothing worn by the gunman, she described the clothing on the old photo instead of what the gunman had worn. The Mercury newspaper was not prosecuted for breaking the law.

Mrs Wendy Scurr, nurse, tour guide and Ambulance Officer, rang the police at 1.32 pm to report the shooting. She and other medics then cared for the injured and the dead without any police protection for six and a half hours. Who ordered the armed police to stop at Tarana, where they had a barbecue? The police who arrived by boats were a stone’s throw away from the main crime scene, the cafe, and they too failed to come in to see what was going on. Was this meant to increase the trauma of the survivors?

Three more shots were fired at Port Arthur at 6.30pm while Bryant was at Seascape. Who fired those shots?

There was a conference on emergency medicine on in hobart at the same time so there were many experts there able to deal with the victims.

Many witnesses claimed the shooter was right handed and shot from the hip. When asked to show how he did the shooting Bryant (left handed) raised an imaginary rifle but up to his shoulder and mimed it out like the movies.

There was a politician who said if we don't get gun control soon there'll be a massacre in tasmania.

This. My grandad was scared to even show me his gun, all I got was a peak and then he closed the cupboard and told me to piss off. It was a different time back then we were still Australian, you had to go to unis and far flung suburbs to see the shitskin fest that was coming, no one wanted to believe it now here it is.

Oy very! We're sorry, Moishe! Please forgive us, and don't send any more mossad operatives to kill our kids and old folks! We'll gladly take on more debt and Somalians to prove we're not racist! Please. Jew us harder! We wanna be wiped out! Please sholmo, destroy us whites! I beg ya, rape us harder!

Attached: 2afd5728c50ef9e669e4b9e8f94f581226018b88d1d7e7da9964b33138c3ebd7.gif (320x565, 2.76M)

Attached: melbcucksplsgo.png (800x600, 876K)

How the fuck did you know I'm from Melbourne?

Attached: Melbourne protester.jpg (1200x900, 215K)

If you know anyone or anything about the post ww2 anti commie militia you would know Johnny Howard's hero Menzies was shit scared of losing power in a coup.

It was not long after they disarmed us legal immigration ballooned out of control and 3 times they tried to pass sedition laws. We were only a few votes away from a banana republic. What is happening in the UK today with thought crime was attempted here. min 5 years prison for sedition without evidence for example.

>Illegal Photo. On 30th April the Hobart Mercury printed an old photo of Martin Bryant on the front page. This was illegal because at that stage some of the witnesses had not yet been asked to identify the killer, and the photo would have become fixed in the minds of the witnesses. When one witness was asked to describe the clothing worn by the gunman, she described the clothing on the old photo instead of what the gunman had worn. The Mercury newspaper was not prosecuted for breaking the law.
>Mrs Wendy Scurr, nurse, tour guide and Ambulance Officer, rang the police at 1.32 pm to report the shooting. She and other medics then cared for the injured and the dead without any police protection for six and a half hours. Who ordered the armed police to stop at Tarana, where they had a barbecue? The police who arrived by boats were a stone’s throw away from the main crime scene, the cafe, and they too failed to come in to see what was going on. Was this meant to increase the trauma of the survivors?
You know nothing about Tasmania and small community life.
You've also let your autism be redirected into nutso conspiracy bullshit. You need you dad to give you some solid beatings and a massive kick in the bollocks, followed by a dunking in the amoeba lake.

Attached: Australian brain amoeba lake.jpg (780x439, 98K)

Another witness (not the ex soldier, a woman) who doesn't believe it m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvHznRlOVT8

>Martin Bryant
no evidence proven he was the gunman

Martin Bryant wasn't even given a trial. Muh evidence.

my mother was on commune near the site of the massacre. She told me he was driving up and down the drive way. A group of people from the commune went up to him to ask him whats wrong. Before they could reach him he sped off.

>Martin Bryant wasn't even given a trial. Muh evidence.
Because he admitted it and there were many witnesses, you massive fucktard. Also, he's obviously massively mentally ill, so too ill to stand trial. Do you know anything at all about the world? From which story did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?

May you be pursued by angry crocodiles for the rest of your days.

Attached: Worst Australian crocodile attacks.jpg (1280x709, 187K)

>intellectually impaired mans confession given under duress without a lawyer present and multiple witnesses saying it definitely wasn't him

Growing up in the states, in the 80s, we thought Australia was all croc Dundee, surfers, and abos taking a walkabout in the dream time. Hey, I was 9 years old. But anyway, I hope our people there take back our country, like I hope our people in Europe and the Us/Canada does, too. Have a listen to King lizard and the gizzard wizard sing about your national hero.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvtF2Ie90m0

Attached: cC16aXG.gif (346x288, 891K)

So too ill to stand trial; but not ill enough that his admission isn't invalid.

>there were many witnesses

Who saw a man in a ski mask.

The police coerced a literal retard into writing a confession with his crayons.

There is literally no empirical evidence linking Martin Bryant to that cafeteria and several of the eyewitnesses there that day say it wasn't him.

Muh evidence.

>The government should ban things to "save lives"

Wasn't he a literal retard?

The most mentally impaired man is you, I'm afraid.

I'm even suspecting you're a Russian troll wanting to cast doubt on everything in order to undermine national institutions and people's understanding of the past. There is no controversy around what Bryant did or around Australia now having been made a safer country.

Attached: Russian troll factory NBC.jpg (1067x600, 66K)

user pls cyka blyat

Which shows how dumb they are, people are animals.

>>The government should ban things to "save lives"
Yep, like anthrax, nuclear bombs, and autists having military-style automatic or semiautomatic assault rifles. It's why governments exist -- to protect us and help us to live longer.

Libertarians checkmated.

Attached: Typical Russian.jpg (660x495, 161K)

Fucking shill cunt. Even today is only 1% of the Aussie population is armed and trained the government would lose control of all but the inner city areas of Melb, Sydney and Canberra in hours. This was a fear of they have had since the early 50's. It used to be as common as drinking beer to go shooting with your mates and learn bush craft - militias were everywhere, and were organised most of the time better than our own armed forces being populated with hundreds of thousands of vets who many still had ties to existing servicemen and officers.

This scared PM Menzies so much he asked in secret in 1964 for the US to guarantee they would deploy if Canberra was besieged. Why? The militia was an anti communist force. Menzies and his ilk was scared if people paid attention too closely to their misuse of power and government assets the corruption would trigger a coup. The formal break up of these militias and restriction of arms was started in the 60s. However without drastic anti gun laws there was little they could do. In comes Johnny Howard who wants nothing more than to suck Menzies cock for the rest of his life and within 2 years of office we get this obvious false flag in the most gun happy part of the country.

We had PM Keating warning since as early as 1983, Australia was increasingly closer to becoming a Banana republic. They framed it as an economic issue when really it was because both sides had worked on the destruction of the white Australia policy. Overall revenue in the private sector had to increase to disguise the flood of non whites into the country. - that was the plan of Labor lie through heir teeth while fattening us up, literally. Liberals and other 'conservatives' were not comfortable with this and worried it was not enough to dull the population. Disarming us so we can not resist the influx of the third world was what Port Arthur was all about. The last patriotic Australian PM we had was Curtin in WW2. -cont.

Attached: 1102102-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 64K)

I don't believe most false flag stories but there is no way that retard did it alone.

I wouldn't 100% say it was a false flag, but the official story is so obviously false.

>militias were everywhere, and were organised most of the time better than our own armed forces being populated with hundreds of thousands of vets who many still had ties to existing servicemen and officers.
This is shit. I grew up as a shooter in southern NSW and there were no militias anywhere there. The farmers were too busy trying to stop the ducks eating their rice or the roos from overgrazing their sheep stations, so were desperate to get anyone who could shoot to help with protection of their agriculture.

What you say matches nothing I've read in Australian history (from Manning Clark to Geoffrey Blainey to Mark Peel to Stuart MacIntyre).

The Banana Republic stuff form Keating is unrelated -- it was about making sure Australia had a diversified economy that could withstand shifts in global markets. That policy actually succeeded, as seen in how Australia avoided the Global Financial Crisis.

To cut it short, you're full of bluster and bloviation, and everything you say is shit. You're obviously a long-winded do-nothing who's saturated in conspiracy material online. Get a life and get your sanity back, mate.

Attached: Mating roos stop traffic in residential Melbourne street.jpg (516x290, 21K)

Curtin forced the kike lover Churchill to give control of our troops back and knew he would betray us otherwise. Menzies fought tooth and nail to keep British control of them in Singapore. Curtin wanted to close Australia off and increase the White Australia Policies limitations, initially to great acclaim and support by the populace. Menzies screamed red terror and reds under the bed with his kike backers until they were able to convince the average Australian the one man who was fighting for a white independent Australia was a commie. No different to "Racist, Misogynist!" now.

Menzies and his ilk spent years slowly defanging our immigration policy and laying the foundations for mass non white immigration. Both sides worked together. Labor gets to claim they repealed the white Australia policy to appeal to the beatniks, hippie boomers and now commie cunts and the Liberals get to INFER they had no hand in it while bringing in hundreds of thousands of Indians/Chinks/Africans/Arabs every year as cheap labor and claiming they hate boat people to appeal to the easily led 'conservatives'.

Seriously, you can stop the copy-and-paste diarrhoea. Take some lomotil.

Attached: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (92x125, 2K)

Daily reminder that Martin Bryant had no blood splatters on his clothing or car when he was apprehended.

He also spent all night shooting at the cops and didnt hit a single one, mere hours after he apparently killed 22 people in 29 shots

If you rely on the government to protect you they can remove that protection at any time and you are fucked. It happens all over the world constantly to disarmed groups that need to be gotten rid of or pacified. The state doesn't even have to do anything often, they just stir up tensions between rivals and let their enemies get slaughtered.

You sound so Murican and so completely paranoid and unconvincing.

Attached: Murican gun advocate.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

i planned this false flag op. haunts me to this day

>clinical retard
>sub 90 IQ

Burgers need to be range banned.

I am talking in the 40s s 50s and 60s you dumb cunt. My grandfather was an active member and also a retired Air Force officer, who had flown in WW2 in both the pacific and Europe. I have 2 other uncles who were coast watchers in Papua new Guinea. All of them were part of militias and even the local priest used to go shooting and to teach young men how to operate firearms and basic military organisation. They were all forcibly broken up and a mass purging of suspected officers sympathetic or tied to militias were forced to retire. This is why they had to bring the draft back in for Nam. Dispersing the militia created enormous distrust by the average white man - when all previous generations as recently as Korea had JUMPED as the opportunity to serve no matter the issue.

We used to be a country of fighting men. Australians fought in every war and conflict one earth they could until the 60's We even had soldiers and mercs in the thousands fighting in Spain despite our government practicing official neutrality. Then all of a sudden we need a draft to fight commies?

As far as Keating that was the whole point. By enriching the upper echelons of society and increasing welfare - the average Australian worker was lulled into obedience and dependence at the cost of independence. Both sides are complicit. They had two different strategies, Labor's strategies meant that while cost of living exploded average earnings remained untouched. Cycles of debt to keep up with joneses were the whole goal. Now we have the highest credit card debt in the world and the lowest home ownership per person in our history.

This was not enough of a guarantee for the Liberals so up jumps Port Arthur and then gun confiscation.

You're a fucking nut job. None of this rings true in any way at all. And it's so fucking long!

Attached: True Australian Corey.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>rings true

A simple google inquiry proves me correct you shill cunt. Please don't address any points of mine like house ownership or credit card debt just keep denying them because you want other people to think its crazy.

Critiquing the length of my response proves your kikery. Take your pilpul somewhere else. You think we haven't noticed the massive increase in kike posts with Aussie proxies? You fucked the Canadian flag and now you are trying to use the Aussie one because you think anyone gives a damn. Aussies either go all out or stick to light banter - you cannot imitate us by pretending to be a concern shill.

>Reading is hard

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (200x226, 8K)

>Paranoid

Yeah, unarmed people have never had their rights trampled on by the state before.

Attached: Turn in your weapons.jpg (512x392, 56K)

>sub 90 IQ
>not clinically retarded
It used to be like 85 until too many minorities couldn't pass it.

Wtf everytime someone in person talks to me about it i tell them martin was a patsy. The liveleak video posted above have the police calling him a patsy. There was a group of survivors who did speaking tours that bbare little resemblance to what msm was touting as truth.

Attached: images (38).jpg (400x300, 13K)

interesting, got further reading on those topics?

It was part of legislation they rushed through in 2004 after the liberals won both the upper and lower house, everyone concentrated on work-choices and ignored the sedition laws that were blocked by a couple independent senators. Yes, Parliament had already green lit it. Commentators at the time were inferring the high court would not object.

how come all your supposed rebuttals are personal insults

What strikes me as odd is why is it that they waited so long to confiscate the guns? by the time of Port Arthur most of the vets and the militia orgs and their close ties to the army that existed after in the 50's had been broken up, the fighting spirit of Australian men had diminished as well as with more people living in cities away from that culture. I could understand a Pt. Arthur in the 50's and 60's but it seems too disconnected in time and in culture from the concerns of the 1990s. Armed insurrection against the Government in todays age because of the concerns over immigration, employment and housing that we have experienced since do not seem enough to warrant a rebellion.

even the water wants to kill you. the ABSOLUTE STATE of australia

Attached: straya.jpg (1024x724, 416K)

This is your brain on Jow Forums

i think it's a hilarious but 100% true fact that all australians are nutless cowards

fuck australia. i hope a volcano explodes on your continent and wipes all of you dingo loving faggots out

reheheheh ;)