Are ayn rand's teaching form of true satanism?

are ayn rand's teaching form of true satanism?

and it is time for the coalition between capitalists and right-wingers to be rethink at all?

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x580, 92K)

No, just a form of true infantilism.

you are murican? why wouldn't you like her?

Ayn Rand hated Reagan for not going far enough. Imagine what'd say about that little wishy-washy fag, Paul Ryan.

Seriously, all these "Conservatives" claim Ayn Rand but they basically ignore everything about objectivism. Objectivism effectively disarms commie scum, something Republicans aren't apparently interested in doing at all.

dude objectivism is just childish reverse-marxism

I'll offer my own ideas. I was a Christian Republican then later on got tired of the bullshit happening during the Bush years. I went to Libertarianism after seeing that government intervention is the problem. I hoped Ron Paul would succeed but I knew he was doomed in 2012. That is when I started rethinking political involvement and turned An-Cap. This was great since all coercive government are evil in function and are obstructions, just get rid of them.

Then reality hit me. Many people are content to being slaves for gibs more than wanted to be a free self driven success. An-Caps are societies driven by freedom seeking leaders. Sadly reality is much different. Most people are followers and are content in being just that. They are more than willing to hand in freedom for security. If that isn't enough of a red pill in An-cap then the byproduct of it will be.

An-Caps seem to forget that evil people will eventually get a hold of that An-cap world and either turn them into feudal kingdoms or strive to cartel it. Sociopaths will guarantee it. Look at the tech-left for example. Sooner or later due to greed, it will become "private in name only" and just a feudal kingdom where you pay "rent' rather than "taxes. The function is the same, but the wording and how likely the voluntary nature of it is up for debate. last of all you will get the perverts: "What do you mean I can't pimp out my 3 year old for gold?" An-Cap is idealism for a less than angelic human race.

Sooner or later you realize all of this fighting is just the quest for the perfect government. there never will be even with AI due to the flaws of humans and that nothing is perfect. You'll see civilization is cyclical and they ebb and flow. In the end you are stuck with fascism or monarchism. Both were attempts to make governments to fix or work with it. They have their own flaws but none will be perfect.

are u still christian?

No, but I don't hate them either.

Of course chirstcucks will attack the only philosophy that doesn't debase man and destroy his identity.

>Satanism
>Not debasing

You sure are new to this.

thank you, shlomo shekelstein

>satanism
>don't even believe in satan

Seems legit.

Objectivism is a satanist bait for atheist muricans, my russian friend

my point is that Anton LaVey doesn't believe in satan himself. He's just an atheist with a bunch of edgy rituals to trigger normies

satan doesn't believe in himself too

bump

You don't know how to use this board, do you?

She was Jewish, so that would be molec/remphram.

what is that even supposed to mean?

I don't know how stupid one has to be to think that telling someone "eh didn't you know that..." is anything else than a useless waste of words.

Anton LaVey pretty much said his version of Satanism was just Objectivism with some dress up and ceremony

>An-Cap is idealism for a less than angelic human race.

Recreational Nukes will solve the over population problem. Then the age of Zardoz can begin.

Attached: 1508671976968.jpg (1200x918, 234K)

Just read Might is Right. Both of those kikes just ripped it off.

Mainstream media has done its best to demonize Ayn Rand as the worst thing ever, most Americans hate her.

Rand can be basically summer up as "rules of nature". That's it. Nothing wrong with that and opposite of the today's pushed piece of shit "we are all the same in everything and everywhere" that is destroying any hope for further evolution and expansion of humanity. Read the books niggers.