When you realize Kanye browsed /mu/, stumbled onto Jow Forums

and is now redpilling a generation

Attached: sdf9u9sdf.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=d3BtEdFoj4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did you realize that Kanye has been redpilled his whole life and only showed glimpses of it because he was in the music industry. The same one that killed his mother and tried to kill him. The same one that hospitalized him for speaking just a little bit of truth. This website had no part in waking Kanye up.

>When did you realize that Kanye has been redpilled his whole life
After the stronger video

Attached: 1524519313368[1].jpg (750x418, 246K)

No fun.

Kanye shitposts on /a/ all the time. I thought everyone knew this?

He's a fucking WEEB.

Did you know he based Stronger off of Akira?

he's just using all of you faggots because that's what's hot right now that's what gets you all riled up like little bitches who will come and buy his upcoming shit because "omg he redpill the world so guud so cool i love kanye he luvs me". While in ultimately you're just eating some juicy kardashian turd.

Attached: 1509248464942.png (700x281, 206K)

He actually is a weeb.
twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656?lang=en

Didn't he live in Japan at one point?

>The same one that killed his mother and tried to kill him.
The ones that killed Joan Rivers?

he actually just tweeted recently, wonder if he'll see this thread?

Attached: 1503942749135.png (1024x385, 187K)

He was raised by a conservative educated woman who was a nurse and refused to go on welfare. His mom was part of the "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" MLK generation, and he was raised idolizing Cosby and the Huxtables.

It's going to be fascinating watching this unfold. He seems to be bringing a fuckton of conservative blacks out of the closet already. As if the democratic base wasn't fractured enough, this could obliterate it forever.

Attached: 1524104692749m-1.jpg (593x1024, 96K)

I'm realizing this whole Kanye thing is really bringing out black people that are getting hip to the left and their bullshit. I was watching a some video that was suggested to me, a random black uber driver talking about the Kanye thing and he was very practical and aware of whats going on for the most part. The most intriguing thing though was the comments section and the blacks speaking up and out about the dems and how on point Candice Owens is.

He’s married to a kardashian. He’s not redpilled enough yet for me to care. Come back when he dumps her ass for a trad black woman.

Neat

She was based. What a great woman. youtube.com/watch?v=d3BtEdFoj4Y

This.

Kanye always been spitting the truth over the mic

Attached: 1509940061029.png (500x142, 162K)

I miss the early/mid 2000s videos, they had a lot more soul than the new stuff.

In b4 Kanye divorces Kim and marries Candace

He married a rich socialite who has helped to keep his name in the headlines, which has been ongoing for him for almost 20 years now, which is unheard of outside of a few megastars.

He does what he needs to in order to stay relevant. Now he's a big enough star that he can drop red pills and instantly have 16 million followers retweeting and talking about it.

Attached: 1524290383526.png (563x413, 266K)

nice try, Kanye

Kardashians are anti Jew

That's kpop dumbass

I KNOW IT'S KPOP FAGGOT. I asked if he lived in Japan though. Him living in Japan and listening to Kpop are 2 different points I made in the same post.

Attached: 1497927226106.png (515x525, 298K)

I'm afraid an (((accident))) awaits him soon...

Of course. Pic related is the future of anti-Zionism.

Attached: 1464300791608.jpg (1200x630, 149K)

This is what you don't understand about America. Individual liberty. I don't give a fuck what personal choices people make about their lives. That's not anyones business. Do you understand? Of course not, you're a jew.

>creates controversy
> nog says looky my new projects user
>user buys his new shit. (black skinhead was edgy right?)
>same shit.

Attached: 1510198387227.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

You're an idiot, Kanye is clearly too retarded to try to pander to Jow Forums
Look up Kanye talking about the glitch, he's a nutcase

the numbers have spoken.
their programming only lasts so long on clones.

>when you realize that kanye has no opinions himself, and they're just whatever his pr team writes at the time.

ty for the get slowly fading images of buses

Attached: mR58VB.jpg (1249x1920, 732K)

>those numbers
>implying a nutcase would be out of place on Jow Forums
Wew lad