When did you realize that Jow Forums is literally just filled with self-righteous 18 year olds and 56%ers?

When did you realize that Jow Forums is literally just filled with self-righteous 18 year olds and 56%ers?

Attached: 6129ffcf1e44fdb64d7b5038bdef090ed5d2293fb2fb599dd9538e88824d50f6.jpg (208x206, 4K)

18 seems like too high of an average

I'd been away from Jow Forums for a while and came back recently.

It really feels like the t_d floodgates opened. I can just tell I'm arguing some kid who's still taking high school history classes.

a while

During the election.

Attached: 1524523240723.png (1200x1400, 134K)

I'm 29, married and I have a kid on the way.

You are probably right though.

yes, the quality of discussion on Jow Forums has plummeted since the election

Attached: food2.jpg (640x565, 63K)

I think the number of young people is fairly overblown and most of them congregate on /b/

A big part of it might be the attention Jow Forums got recently due to the Trump train and related memes so young normies came

>It really feels like the t_d floodgates opened

this is a classic shill post, its mostly lefties that have ruined Jow Forums

I'm 26 and I feel you. Don't know where else to post though. cripple chan is fucking terrible too.

Pretty recently, but I haven't been here long.

Come on man. You don't feel like the quality of discussion here has declined? I know part of Jow Forums culture has been chaos and retardation, but it's really hitting new levels.

Took me awhile, but I got it. Boy did I get it.

Attached: snek.jpg (455x343, 32K)

this place gets raided 24/7 by lefties, other boards, and people just trolling

blaming it on "le t_d" is something leftists do.

I think it just go too popular and slow moving but well structured threads get buried.

It takes longer to provide a post with sources and well thought out arguments than it takes to shitpost some garbage about ecelebs.

I'm not saying it's all them. I'm just saying that I think there are a lot of young posters that love the energy here but can't quite formulate good content.

sage

Attached: slide thread.jpg (764x572, 157K)

When I first came here. It didn't take too long

i'm a successful 25 years old basement dwelling NEET, shut up

We don't care if an amerimutt has children, 56% motherfucker.

Attached: 40d00dfphj801.png (741x630, 27K)

34 here with two kids. I was on b, got to new, got to pol, been on pol nearly daily since. I can kind of tell when people are young sometimes but what is funny is that we also have an influx of boomers thanks to the election.