23C

>23C

Attached: 1494607836741.jpg (640x689, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-43864835
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol that's like 73° f

'scorching'
even our news shitposts

Walking around in flipflops in 23C isn't so bad. Running for five hrs in 23C is tough.

>white people

I had to practice Football in the 36C heat, these pussies need to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 8F5ECC28-65D2-4824-BFAB-9DB1AA893FB4.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>. Running for five hrs in 23C is tough

Attached: 1509023602590.jpg (928x523, 56K)

Kek

That's a perfect day where I'm from do 2 a days in 110° then write an article about it 'scorching'

Running for five hrs in 23C is tough.
Here in israel we have marathons in this degrees
Running for five hrs tough

running for five hours is difficult, regardless of physical condition and weather. You think those cunts are telling everyone how easy it was when they finish? No, they're half dead

Ahhh!!!!! Solomon!!!!!!

I looked up the conversion. We used to do football practice with the cross country team running all around our field. It was 38 celsius with 90%+ humidity. How are people dropping like flies in 23 celsius?

It's easy. I used to play 3, 1 hour long soccer matches a day in South Florida where it's 80F and humid. You just have to drink a lot of water and electrolytes.

is this a fucking joke that’s like room temperature fuck brits are pathetic i did heavy labor in 110f all summer

I know it's not common for NEETs to run marathons so you are now aware that yes, 23C is pretty warm for a marathon and races will typically issue heat warnings at that point.

In case you can't into biology and logic, the problem is not simply staying sufficiently hydrated and regulating your body temperature for 3+ hours during the race, it's maintaining a stable temp after you finish, as most people crash, lay in the grass and eat salty snacks as soon as the race is over.

A lot of unfit faggots ITT

Yeah, but your insectoid exoskeleton protects you. Humans don't have that kind of protection from the elements.

Its kinda hot.

Dunno, maybe its the running 42km part.

Someone died.

Please pay respects.

F

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-43864835

what?
running for 5 hours is meme and does only damage to your body\

It's ok to run but not like that

>23C is pretty warm for a marathon

23c is cold.

Haha this. Have played cricket when it was 41C. Ain't that fun when your in the field for 4 hours at that temp.

short periods of exertion != continuous exertion with no opportunities to lower core temp via rest. and even your 2-a-days don't equal the total active time of the average marathon runner even if you ignore all of the rest you get between drills

You couldn't even make it 100m in 20C weather

QUINTESSENTIAL

Attached: 1507972688624.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

Well, we dont have Palestinians here to chase

Norm McDonald is the most normal human still alive. I wish he were American and not a leaf.

Attached: Winston.jpg (89x109, 4K)

>running for five hours is difficult
this but acting like the temperature was too hot is a laugh, you and I both know that is what we set the airconditioner at

yeah I've been there

23C is cool, its not cold until it gets down to single digits
23C is actually pretty much ideal spring weather

1. The body has to acclimatize. You've had your entire life to do that in straya but it typically takes two weeks for your body to change its salt and water management to sufficiently adapt to dramatic temperature changes
2. From (1), London is usually not this warm for a race day

True. I reckon they weren't replacing electrolytes and hydrating enough, we learn that shit in fucking primary school

you have mexican to chase
your exoskeleton made of leafs so that's why you can't handle the heat

How many marathons have you run?

Send your pedos here, we’ll cook them for you.

Attached: D4D5B983-E46A-447A-A964-C46CC16091B7.jpg (1125x577, 80K)

who cares about your fucking stupid arbitary numbers?

I bet you and most of Jow Forums couldn't run for 20 minutes. Lets be real.
>20 minutes
Lol, you couldn't run for 5 minutes.

Attached: Islam halal.gif (288x303, 176K)

Marathon runners can suck a dick. I've never met one that was anything near martial. The first person to run one where it gets it's history from was a soldier. All the marathon runners in modern times have been huge virtue signaling pansies. Of course those were not the champion marathon runners just the hey I train and run marathon's look at meeeeeees.
It should be like climbing Everest. The pretenders should die.

>31c
>Midnight
Fuck sake Britbong, get your act together

If it takes you 5 hours to finish a full marathon, you're in no shape or form physically prepared.

Amateurs that actually train can finish in less than 4 hours easily. I'm a casual white guy, only run 60 minutes 3 times/week and my average time is 3.5 hours.

We have marathons every other week in the middle of summer here. That's over 100f. Someone else can translate that into commie speak.

Brits are fucking pussies.

kek

Which branch?

It's autumn here and I live near the blue mountains and it's 23c, fucking poms are soft cunts

23 is refreshingly chilly in America

as usual, burger is better

Where not used to 3rd world weather. That shit can stay in Africa and the middle east.
Give me sidways rain any day

23°C days I sleep with the window open with only a single sheet as a cover. If that. Acclimatization is not a meme.

Australia is absolutely obsessed with our weather and climate. They are a nation of amateur weather forecasters.

Whenever i see or speak, to any of my Australian friends or relatives, they cannot fucking wait to mention the weather.

Nothing is better than watching the disappointment on their shammy leathered, craggly rock face when answering "no" after being asked "wouldn't you like our sun all year round"

Wtf? Do these fuckers never see the sun? I ran a marathon in New Mexico when it was 40.5C and was fine. You just need to drink a lot of Powerade.

I did stop for five min to get a Green Chile Burger though.

S

what is water

what is training

what is Darwinism

cyclone master race reporting in

Literally room temperature

Attached: wow.gif (400x259, 2.61M)

How do they fuck up this bad? I have run in 32 degrees no problem.

POWERTHIRST!!!! IT HAS ELECTROLYTES!!!!!

> 23C
that's unironically cold where I live
> 30C + on a normal day
> sometimes it gets up to 40C
> right now it's 3:54AM, it's a fucking cold raining morning, 18C right now
get your shit together bongs

Attached: IMG_4109.jpg (960x720, 65K)

>fahrenheit

Attached: 2.jpg (750x455, 58K)

There are people who do marathons for the participation trophy.

Under 4hrs is nothing crazy but it shows you can actually run the whole thing

The real question is what was the relative humidity?

The funny thing is not only is race real, but with epigenetics genes manifest traits in ones lifetime based off of training and environment.

What do you mean by branch? I'm not part of anything. Just register online on runnet and run by myself or sometimes with a friend or gf.

I refuse to believe the human body can actually overheat at that temperature. I moved from Southern Arizona to the Midwest and that would be considered room temperature at either location regardless of humidity.

Unironically, drinking a lot of water without salts is not good. Water+Salty snacks works. In the summer, a good treat is actually watermelon with a bit of salt on top.

HAHAHAHAHA

come race in america, faggots

>tfw running in Florida
a fate worse than death, bongs would literally collapse at the starting line

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

37C in fagspeech

thats colder than what most people keep room temperature at around here

what the fuck

Around 70-80 I guess

Just because your government is too pussy to trust its subjects in handling a transition to an actual temperature scale, doesn't make you any more hetero. Dude.

Room temperature when you are expending a lot of energy in a marathon while it is humid outside can get pretty hot because the heat from your body isnt getting removed because your sweat isnt evaporating.

Thats a lot. The air is too saturated for their sweat to evaporate. Imagine doing jumping jacks in a louisiana swamp for 2 hours

'Murica

Attached: 1513422223964.jpg (500x500, 144K)

I lived in the Philippines for 10 years, nigga. That's nothing

We just dont want to change actually

>literally perfect room temperature

Brits should kill themselves right now.

tennis fag here, can confirm to be comfy for hours of beating balls I need that sweet 55-60 fahrenheit, and even at like 50 degrees after an hour or so it gets too roasty toasty for the pants and hoodie

Then you know what I mean

>Walking around in flipflops in 23C isn't so bad. Running for five hrs in 23C is tough.
you're a fat joke.
>LEAF

F U C K C E L S I U S
All I need to know is 1 cubic cm of water takes 1 kCal to warm up 1 gram of water enough to SUCK MY DICK.

If running a marathon at 74 degrees is dangerous, then we shouldn't have marathons at all in America because most spring and summer days are warmer than that.

My room is 17C. Thats room tem here

Do you actually think that you can get heat stroke from just being a pussy? How many levels of irony are we on right now

>be dixieland
>temperature is anywhere from 5C to 40C on any given day in april
would love to see tfw they go on a marathon in 5C rain or 40C heat

Yerp. You just have to drink lotsa H20

Top kek it gets to 120 degrees farenheit/49 degrees c here

Did you read what I said? If its humid then its unbearable. If it is a humidity of like 10% you could run no problem in even 100 degree weather

>73 degrees
>scorching heat
faggots

Attached: 2493805-zansl.jpg (591x640, 38K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (439x490, 111K)

Do you think doesn't get humid in America? Are you using a VPN or something?

Need to bump up those marathon temps to around 6,000,000° amirite Avi?

I'd rather my country have something unique rather than a globalized system that makes it easier for Ahmed and Ubongogo to fit into society.

And eat to resupply your vitamins and minerals

Somewhere about 3 horses one pidgeon gallstone and grain of salt above average mentality.

we just had a a 10 miles running event here in belgium and people collapsed too. yesterday there were 7 in the hospital

>once again,Jow Forums proves that they arent acclimatized for europe
stay the fuck away from europe niggers

What is colorado, arizona, new mexico etc, alex

>that makes it easier for Ahmed and Ubongogo to fit into society

implying that any of our welfareniggers can read and write

>yfw you can run over a lot of lefts and the cops are too much cuck to shoot you while you hold your gun at them and you can kill some 4 more people but you dont b/c there from china

Attached: alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg (1180x664, 32K)

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware those were the only states we had marathons in.

If it takes you five hours to run a marathon, you shouldn't be running a marathon.

Attached: 1522986978947.jpg (750x920, 48K)

This entire thread is bait.
The site was sold.
Forces are working to make free speech a hate crime.

Attached: Balls.jpg (373x474, 44K)