Shapiro exposes the hard truth about Kanye and the right's desperation

youtube.com/watch?v=JR3ltg5UZHM

Attached: shapiro.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.avclub.com/a-very-special-diff-rent-strokes-that-s-terrifying-fo-1798240170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jewish man throws shade at non-white who makes implicit references to a hegemonic thought regime controlled by a shadow elite.

Attached: 1519034259717.png (189x266, 5K)

>Jew gets mad about a black naming the Jew
>"B-bad goy! Conservatism is only OK when it involves warmongering for Israel and blaming anyone but Jews"

This sniveling little kike is a cancer to the right. Remove the tumor.

Attached: 1510168699062.gif (291x300, 3.06M)

They're going after the blacks, just like Horowitz did to the panthers. Read the national review lately.

OY VEY, SHUDDIT DOWN SHVATZY GOY.

How do they keep getting away with this_

Attached: 98734985734985734.png (1000x1255, 1.05M)

Why do people think ben jewpiro is so smart

7 replies and not a single valid counter point to Shapiro's argument.

it kind of seems like (((they))) are getting scared

Jesus Christ, look at the beak on that bitch. Is this the mythical sleepy-eyed super-Jewess that has come to conquer the whites through scathing virtue signaling?

Attached: 98347598374985.png (534x800, 478K)

Kanye west is a fucking idiotic egomaniac who lives for attention. Americans hero worshipping him because of a few tweets are pathetic. I don't need some jew to tell me that.

Okay. Aside from Shapiro's argument amounting to "Kanye is stupid, he's said stupid things in the past", no one here cares what Kanye thinks. Shapiro has missed the point. People are simply celebrating the narrative crack created by the spotlight he's wielding. The actual content (or lack thereof) of his statements is irrelevant. No one is turning to him as a thought leader.

Shapiro is right that people are paying attention to Kanye because he's a celebrity. His mistake is assuming that the valuable quantity here is Kanye's opinions rather than his fame itself bring purposed as a rhetorical disruptor. Kanye is not there to create clarity. He's there to create chaos and confusion.

This kike gets shilled everywhere on all major news networks yet nobody watches him.

Attached: 1509728797530.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

will never recover

Attached: monkey's_mammaries.jpg (257x240, 37K)

>>David hogg 2.0

E celebs are cancer with no cure

>kanye west "i make awesome decisions in bike stores"

idk if that means he kite runered that shit or he was molested for a free bike

tv.avclub.com/a-very-special-diff-rent-strokes-that-s-terrifying-fo-1798240170

>his argument consists of:
>he's not a political genius
>he's not even really right

No shit, faggot. But he is not normie-repellant. If Kanye starts dropping redpills, he is an appropriate vehicle to start spamming this info to normies. What? Should we only share images of Hitler himself on Twitter? You think that will work. Fuck off.

I agree with him
>"celebrities are dumb, I cant believe the left trouts then out"
>Noone cares what celebrities think
>Stick to sports
A celebrity praises two centrists
>OMG BASED