ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3973975/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ricin

It taste worse than peanut oil.

canola oil is oil.
good luck user

Rape seed oil

is olive oil ok?

It's relatively low-fat. Relatively healthy, to the extent that oil can be healthy.

Use in moderation and enjoy.

[also, why the fuck is this a thread? the absolute state of this godforsaken board]

alton says it has a low smoke point yet i see everyone bbq with olive oil.

Rapeseed oil
Rapefugees

Do we have a trend here?

Olive oil is the best health - price ratio you can eat.

>
>alton says it has a low smoke point yet i see everyone bbq with olive oil.
It does tho. It smokes way too soon to be used to searing things like steak. Just smokes your whole house out. I also wouldn't use it for grilling really but everything gets charred anyways so whatever. It's really just not ideal for high heat pansearing

There's a video on YT of how its made. Watch it - you'll never touch the stuff again. GMO rapeseed oil.

Use EVOO

Attached: rachael-ray-201254-1-402-1.jpg (136x149, 18K)

All plant-derived foods are poison. Humans are carnivores. (((Agriculture))) is the original conspiracy.

Attached: zerocarbqt.jpg (634x461, 49K)

Coconut oil all the way.

>muh oils

Are you faggots Arabs or something?

What is even the difference?

Rapeseed oil not fit for human consumption. Even worse for you than onions oil.

Human body doesn't produce its own vitamin C so you're wrong.

>It's relatively low-fat.
Oh yeah? What else does it have in there besides fat? What other foods are relatively higher in fat than canola oil? Did you bump your head before you typed that post?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7SafOiCXM

Maybe your body doesn't, caveman faggot.

>Relatively healthy
lol no

You can get it from meat and offal provided it's raw. A lot of the traditional "cuisine" for arctic peoples is just raw animal parts, sometimes fermented. Gross shit but you can live on it.

It's not derived from a nut or a seed. It's manufactured slosh from Canada. Use an oil like peanut or coconut.

My understanding is that a lot of vegetable oils are unhealthy because the process used in making them or cooking with them damages the fat molecules and makes them unusable by the body or worse they become free radicals within the bods. Animal fats like butter or lard or coconut oil are healthiest to cook with. Extra virgin olive oil is good too but not to cook with. Crazy now much nasty vegetable oil is in everything though.

It is literally oil from seeds though you retard.

this is the jewiest fucking post, leaf
>it's relatively generally healthy to the extent that knowledge of literal anthropic health and the gestalt of health-related-factors may be understood in our current time

Forget canola oil, why is everyone talking about onions on this board?

Canola is rapeseed oil.
Rapeseed oil is the official oil of the White Heterosexual Male Patriarchal Rape Culture.
Use it daily while raping and oppressing women and people of color.

Canola is an acronym for Canada oil, low acid, and was contrived by the Canadian oil industry in 1978. Canadian scientists genetically modified the rapeseed plants for the express purpose of processing the oil for human consumption. It is poison, ignant joo.

it's made of rape

Listen ere guys unless you are putting able obscene amount into each meal it's fine.
Compared to the amount of carcinogenic chemicals your exposed to every day in the forms of fuels, exhaust fumes, Glyphosate (from drift and on greens)
Don't worry about it guys srsly it's a horrible rabbit hole

khaleesi virus k5 filled rabbit hole

Jews actually lubricate themselves with this exact oil (that's why they're called slippery jews) daily

>Now you know

This. Plus, Canada was limited in what plants could easily grow in the region that oil could be extracted. I know they grow it in the U.K. but they still call it rapeseed over there.

Canola oil is widely considered to be a healthy oil as it’s low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat.

>"Both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can improve cholesterol levels and lower your risk of heart disease. Saturated fat, which is more prevalent in animal products and also found in coconut and palm oil, raises blood cholesterol levels."

healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/canola-vs-vegetable-oil#canola-oil

Read a fucking book, faggots.

wait so what about sunflower oil?? I always use that

We changed the name but kept the rape.

>(((healthy fats))) are the short chain inflammatory ones you stupid goyim shut the fuck up and eat your zogfood, grass fed beef lard is too expensive and healthy for you fat piece of shit subhumans

Literally the fucking worst of all of them what the fuck nigger

All the food is poison.

Tendies?

Poison.

Cereal?

Poison.

Duck l'orange?

Poison.

How much onion oil is in canola oil?

Oh yeah just give me rampant autoimmune disease instead of a healthy weight and high testosterone, or god forbid just having some fucking self control and not consuming refined fats or sugars at all unless to marinate fish

I’m sorry you bought the meme

>2006 Lays released a sunflower flavored chip
>look on back by nutritional facts
>last line 'May cause anal leakage'

Maybe it was just for that one, but I don't see many sunflower products outside the seeds.

Avocado oil is best. You can cook with it, drizzle it on salads, the taste is very light and neutral. I found a brand that uses glass bottles.

Your dad's beef bbq brisket?

P O I S O N

Used to use rice oil but now I use coconut oil for every thing except bread crumbed food. It's so nice.

>Listen ere guys unless you are putting able obscene amount into each meal it's fine

You mean like how every single food is fried in this kike garbage instead of good old saturated fat based oils becuase western civilization is full of fat old baby boomers who overate those fats and are now on the verge of having a stroke from shoving their faces every minute of every day yet can’t stop so they just replace it with a fat which is arguably even worse in over abundance and then wonder why their children are allergic to everything and are fucking autistic when it’s a known huge cause for immune problems and autism

>Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads: >Red pill me on X.

what should i use for cooking then??

But user....

It's in EVERYTHING.
How can this be?
Are they poisoning us on purpose?

How the fuck is this legal?

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Oh, I get it. You're one of [i]those[/i] guys; those guys who cling to the latest "research" on what type of green leafy bullshit will prolong your pathetic life; those guys who withhold all manner of pleasurable foods from themselves and then, with unmistakable misery, preach to others that their way of life is the way to go...that is, until the current research is debunked and another reddit fad comes along. I bet you $1000.00 you've eaten kale in the past year. And I'll double that wager that you've at least attempted to remove gluten from your diet. Perhaps you're one of those people who so deeply fell for the anti-sugar meme that your body stopped producing insulin and you're now diabetic. Do you want to live forever? Do you want to be thin without exercising or eating and drinking in moderation? Fuck you, buddy. You're the kind of guy who, if I was a server at a restaurant, would make me want to suffocate myself with bean sprouts.

Olive, coconut, or the best overall which is grass fed beef lard, which was what was used for just about everything until recent decades.

Seriously I’m not fucking around, our abandonment of saturated fats is one of if not the biggest cause of increases in cancer, immune problems and neurodegenerative diseases

Heads need to roll for the absolute fucking travesty which is the average persons idea of a balanced diet

Just don't eat processed stuff.
That's the ultimate diet.

God didn't put all this delicious food everywhere for us to engineer it into poison.
This profit driven world has to change.
What the fuck is required for a significant change?

Seems like now with social media things have gotten x10000 worse, idiocrasy the movie - soon reality.

I have celiac disease and have been trying to gain weight for years you stupid nigger

And refined sugars and polyunsaturated fats made me only loose more weight

I’m gaining weight now by eating fuckloads of grassfed sirloin, grassfed milk, magnesium supplements and getting adequate omega 3

That’s not all I eat obviously but that’s what’s made the biggest difference

No foods should be deep fried in anything but fats which are mostly saturated fat, unless you eat them extremely, extremely fucking rarely and already eat grassfed meat if not none at all

Copious amounts of omega 6 are killing everyone slowly

thanks i will use olive and coconut.. i don't have any immunity problems as i have no hygene and eat off food and have not seen a (((doctor))) in about 10 years and don't get sick (maybe 2 days per year average but not too bad cause i still go to work when sick and only have symptoms at night) but not sure about cancers though but i am still young (30) so think i'm good for now

Unexplained weight loss is symptomatic of low-insulin. You may be diabetic, desu.

You elected Castro's bastard son to your highest office. You're in no position to make demands.

Attached: 1523827669356.gif (200x200, 125K)

Because I can't think of canola oil without calling it rapeseed oil, which is what it should be called.

if it doesnt say organic or non gmo then its transgenic, something like 80% of all sugar, corn, onions, and canola. all the staples of processed food. its transgenic.

i know the onions and corn is deadly. havent looked into the sugar and canola but one can imagine.

Attached: 1524408874297.png (566x528, 142K)

coconut oil is the good shit.
butter good
animal fats good.
>is olive oil ok?
only cold, dont cook with
check to make sure 100% pure (Fuckers cut it with shit cut canola/vegtable oil)

fuck everything else

My blood sugar has been checked a lot

I was tested for food allergies and I tested positive to being allergic to literally most fucking food in a really expensive blood test called KBMO I think, no bullshit here, completely normal doctor ordered the testing and confirmed the results

I was fucking dying and wouldn’t digest anything

Now I eat all kinds of shit that used to make me sick, stuff I’m supposedly allergic to, and I’m gaining muscle back at the same time and not getting sick anymore

Im pretty sure it’s just a state of inflammation and immune dysfunction brought on by omega 6 and possibly antibiotics, pesticides, lack of fermented foods and probably more I’m forgetting

It seems to be heavily linked with neurodegenerative disease, cancer, joint problems, skin problems and immune problems in general which are all on the rise in the West

Can’t turn a fucking TV on without being blasted with commercials about the latest new horrifying drug to treat some autoimmune problem which people seem to just accept and not try to cure even though it all seems easily curable if only fucking Jews in the medical industry actually gave a flying fuck and clued people in on recent groundbreaking studies which should have been done a long ass fucking time ago before we shifted our diet to all this insane kike bullshit

>pesticides

Or I think I meant herbicides

pesticides are maybe just neurotoxic

You're preaching to the choir with regard to the drug-reliance (which is, of course, more profitable than a lifestyle change and/or a cure).

But it sounds like you're sickly in general and cannot handle normal foods like most people.

But at the end of the day, I don't want to live past 75. I'd prefer to live a full 75 years then a drawn-out, overly sensitive 80 or 90 years.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Sorry for being a dick.

Oy vey

no thanks
i don't want the CIA to take me away now

i don't use it. if i do, very little, like less than once a month and by that time it usually has gone "bad."

majority of my oils for cooking: ghee, coconut oil, tallow (it's beef fat. my mom renders it for me from beef suet that I buy), pig lard from the butcher
i do consume olive oil.

Canola? You mean Rape Seed?

Why is it poison?

what sort of diet do you recommend for people?

>coconut oil is the good shit.
>butter good
>animal fats good.
No, those are the bad ones

>leaf
Saturated fats are the most healthy ones around. Polyunsaturated fats can be dangerous. Cholesterol is a meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=vRe9z32NZHY

You got it the other way around

Health wise there isn't much wrong with in it's natural cold pressed form, taste is an other matter, and there in lies the problem. Since it's cheap to make, but a lot of people doesn't like the taste. It's the go-to oil for the highly processed food industry for weird artificial stuff like margarine. And even weirder stuff that's so strange that they don't even put it directly on the shelves in supermarkets, because people would be like
>what the hell is this stuff
Combined with HFCS and processed into some goo, it's used in stuff like twinkies and cheap ice-cream, but only at the factory level.
So the oil itself is 'meh'. The way most is used is dreadful.
and to the Svens going
>rapeseed
Yeah, yeah - it's the same thing. Get over that obsession of yours.
It isn't, see above. But GMO growing is forbidden here, so I do not know about the strands you grow over there.

canola tastes like shit. all of those listed taste better.
i subjectively feel better.
so even if i die earlier i'm going to have a tastier and higher quality of life.

>oil (fat)
>relatively low fat

this is a mega ultra brainlet tier comment. hope youre trollling

Pop quiz: which is most likely to be unhealthy? Fats humans and human ancesors have consumed for our entire existence, or fats that didn't even exist in nature until created by industrial processing? The answer may surprise you.

Look into Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez's work in curing cancer and other diseases. Especially by watching his "What Should I Eat?" speech on Youtube. Before (((they))) killed him. They also sabotaged his clinical trial by mandating he treat patients who couldn't eat (and therefore couldn't do his program), and who were mentally ill, and then made it look like his therapy didn't work.

He successfully treated people with third-party-diagnosed stage four metastatic pancreatic cancer, something modern medicine has never done.

You can find a lot of his old interviews on Robert Scott Bell's archive on the Natural News Network, I think it's called.

Also remember that a diet or supplement that helps one person can kill another person. Different people need different diets. Again, see Dr. Gonzalez's work.

Attached: DRG.jpg (640x360, 45K)

I've heard this tune change about 5 times already throughout my life. First it was
>rapeseed oil is bad m'kay, use sunflower
then it was
>sunflower oil is bad m'kay, better use grape seed oil
then it was
>grape oil not so good, m'kay, olive oil is best
then it was
>olive oil is only good when cold, coconut is the shit
then it was
>rapeseed ain't that bad after all, previous research was faulty, m'kay

Fucking special interest liars. Every agricultural lobby is pushing their product and slandering the competition, we can't know what's really good for us because truly independent research doesn't exist.

>Fats humans and human ancesors have consumed for our entire existence,

This isn't very relevant, because until recently, our human ancestors died in their 40s-50s. You can eat just about anything and live to 40.

It's all harmless.
People used to eat raw parasite infested meat and drink water from the river every day.
Compared to our ancestors we are living healthy as fuck, anyone who seriously believes "natural" is the way to go is retarded.
Literally food purity spiralling.

It's highly relevant since it means humans have developed to be able to digest these fats. Keep in mind that heart disease was very rare until the early to mid 20th century when people stopped using animal fats and switched to oils and margarine.

Basically everything you have been told about fat and health is a lie.

> Fats humans and human ancesors have consumed for our entire existence
>fats that didn't even exist in nature until created by industrial processing?
Saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated fats have existed as long as life has existed. The industrial processing you're talking about is squeezing the fat out of a seed. It's not a new type of fat.
>which is most likely to be unhealthy?
Let's look at research instead of guessing
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
Yep, looks like saturated fats increase blood cholesterol levels, polyunsaturated fats lower it, and monounsaturated fats don't seem to do anything either way. To avoid heart disease, you would want to primarily eat unsaturated fats.

>not rendering your own fat
Every few months I buy a big, fat duck and roast it totally plain, collect the fat, render it, and put it in my fridge. I fry everything that needs flavor/high temperature in that (no it does not taste like duck), otherwise I use olive oil.

Was heart disease really rare, or were diagnostics just shit and heart disease went unreported?
In the 19th century when a 50 y.o. man dropped dead "of natural causes", I don't think they really did much research into what exactly those causes were.

Polyunsaturated fats/omega 6 fats are literal poison, especially if they are heated or cooked with. They go rancid/turn into free radicals when they are exposed to air, light, or an increase in temperature.

The only oils that are good are olive oil (which is often canola oil in disguise, depending on the brand), coconut oil, and avocado oil. All certified organic only, of course. The last two are the only oils that can be heated to high degrees.

Look into Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez's work in curing cancer and other diseases. Especially by watching his "What Should I Eat?" speech on Youtube. Before (((they))) killed him. They also sabotaged his clinical trial by mandating he treat patients who couldn't eat (and therefore couldn't do his program), and who were mentally ill, and then made it look like his therapy didn't work.

He successfully treated people with third-party-diagnosed stage four metastatic pancreatic cancer, something modern medicine has never done.

You can find a lot of his old interviews on Robert Scott Bell's archive on the Natural News Network, I think it's called.

Also remember that a diet or supplement that helps one person can kill another person. Different people need different diets. Again, see Dr. Gonzalez's work.

Attached: DRG.jpg (639x360, 44K)

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

Canola oil is delicious

Attached: 16797130_1660759080617280_6569293847474179036_o.jpg (800x1214, 70K)

Why do you think that is answer whenever anyone espouses a traditional diet? It seriously doesn't make any sense. Modern medicine has artificially extended our lives in spite of the average terrible diet and lifestyle.

Only the finest Frantoia Barbera Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Sicily is what this Italian-American family cooks with daily. As the other user said , be careful of blends (and countries of origin). A bit pricier than other brands, but well worth it for the taste and health benefits.

Attached: Frantoia Barbera Extra Virgin Olive Oil.jpg (800x800, 76K)

>this guy's right about everything but there's no evidence of it because the jews don't want you to know

Except blood cholesterol doesn't actually lead to heart disease directly. It's a whole complicated process where having a high amount of one type of cholesterol is a symptom of your metabolism being broken.

Seriously, why does France have far less heart disease than the US when they eat far more animal fats? Why wasn't there an epedemic of heart attacks 120 years ago when we ate way more butter, cream and lard than we do today? The problem with the Lipid hypothesis is that it is wrong. Way wrong.

He has published books full of his patients' medical records from hospitals verifying the diagnosis and curing of their cancer. He was working on another book with 120 of his best patients' records when he was murdered.

>Brainlets hating on oil
>Brainlets hating on fats

Keep drinking that carb koolaid

lectins?

And none of his treatments were ever proven to work in independent clinical trials.
You can believe whatever you like.

>Except blood cholesterol doesn't actually lead to heart disease directly
Atherosclerosis is characertized by deposts of cholesterol lodged in your artery walls. Yes it directly leads to heart disease.
>having a high amount of one type of cholesterol is a symptom of your metabolism being broken.
No basis for that whatsoever. A simple feeding experiment can manipulate blood cholesterol.
>Seriously, why does France have far less heart disease than the US when they eat far more animal fats?
The time lag between when France began eating more animal fat and the result of heart disease, as well as underreporting of heart disease deaths by French doctors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1115846/
>Why wasn't there an epedemic of heart attacks 120 years ago when we ate way more butter, cream and lard than we do today?
Where is the data on that? Although you would expect heart disease to be more of a problem now because for one, we don't eat less saturated fat, we just get it from different sources, especially cheese, and we also eat loads of sugar, continue to smoke heavily, and have a high obesity rate.
>The problem with the Lipid hypothesis is that it is wrong.
No, you're just easily swayed by psuedoscience rhetoric.

The trial that he signed onto which was to compare his treatment vs. chemotherapy had its management replaced shortly after he signed on. The new management changed the rules to where he was forced to treat people who were days away from dying and who couldn't eat or swallow pills (and thus, could not be treated by him, as his entire protocol revolves around eating and taking as many as 200 or so pills a day, and not while being within mere days of death). One of the people in the new management made an anonymous phone call to him telling him that the other members of the new management were just dumping patients on him who they had no idea what to do with. The FDA even agreed that the trial had been grossly mishandled. He wrote a detailed book on that too. Pic related.

As for who I'll believe, I'll believe the tens of thousands of pages of his patients' medical records that are from conventional, third party, non-friendly-to-alternative-medicine hospitals verifying the diagnosis and curing of their cancer after they adopted his protocol.

Attached: GZ.jpg (350x499, 43K)

He can write anything he wants in his book you know.

>Atherosclerosis is characertized by deposts of cholesterol lodged in your artery walls
Yes. But they're there because the body tries to repair the damaged blood vessels, who are damaged by inflammation caused by high-carb or high vegetable oil diets.
>The time lag between when France began eating more animal fat and the result of heart disease
The time lag between the bronze age and 1956?
>Where is the data on that?
found pic

Oh and take this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15531663
>Dividing these women into groups according to their intake of fats, there appears to be no relationship whatsoever. The women eating the most fat had slightly less blockages than those eating the least

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16018792
>Among the women, increasing saturated fat intake was associated with a significantly lower risk of dying of heart disease

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3973975/
>total mortality was inversely associated with intakes of saturated fatty acids (SFA)

I agree though that the #1 problem is sugar. Blaming saturated fats though is flat out wrong.

Attached: Chapter4_3.png (727x374, 7K)