Ask a BASED African anything

Be brutally honest

Attached: images (9).jpg (201x251, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2f55vJjqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you think so many africans play the victim?

Cats, all your base are belong to us?

Are you a recent African emigrant or are you the descendant of slaves/indentured servants brought to colonies?

What do you think of multiculturalism policies?
Also do you think blacks are really oppresed? If yes do you think blacks not doing anything besides ask for reparations is a problem?

What do you do when you witness blatant niggotry happening right in front of you?

how is life in the UK?

How are you able to function with only half of my IQ?

Is the BBC meme real?

Attached: 1518479161474.gif (550x400, 172K)

Do you have a white girlfriend?

Most afircans here don't either in my country but yes African Americans have a serious victims complex they need to sort it out so that as a group they can move forward plus they actually need a proper culture not none of the Jew shit they take in maybe in Islam or something sensible like that.
Nice.. English maybe?

Why are your pubes little afros?

cool pic bro
>britcuck
OI YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THOSE SUNGLASSES?
>brutally honest
blackpills are the most brutally honest pills
would you like one

Attached: 465489898765.jpg (500x303, 35K)

hey niga u gangsta homie yeS?

Fuck of keffir

>You are on the way to Destruction
What you say!!

It's quarter to eight m8, why aren't you off to work yet?

Attached: 1476573516624.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Where did you get the glasses in your pic OP? Also not political, saged.

Hand and timestamp or fuck off wite boi

>Black
>work
I believe in Basketball American this type of teamwork between posters is referred to as "alley oop"

Attached: 1504740441559.jpg (798x809, 48K)

Recent African left when I was 3yrs not a slave soz
Blacks are defo not opressed especially African Americans if they stopped committing all that shit they do in America they would be far better off and other races would actually want to live in they're negihbourhoods instead of running away from them..
What? English please dude I don't speak burger
Good desu trying to better my self I don't think people here are as obessed with race unlike Americans
I have a legit 142 iq what's yours ? 284?
No and yes I have a 6x5.5
Not a Jew
KV although I had females show interest in me..

Attached: IMG_20180420_220728-612x816.jpg (612x816, 133K)

Do you have a translator to convert English to Ebonics and back again?

If you could have any super power which would you pick? Average white people marks in math or average white people marks in sciences?

>recent emigrant
You're not even really black in my opinion.

Attached: 1524249567957.png (695x720, 586K)

What are you doing in Britain if you aren't British? Are you on holiday?

>Islam
>Sensible
Pick one.

Would you consider marrying a jewish woman and having kids with her?

What is your stance on racemixing?

Yes bby
No.
Yes blacks pubes are curly like the hair
English please mutt plus off* you aren't a boer
No the bus too work lmao
JD BRUH

>I have a legit 142 iq what's yours

mfw

Attached: 1523477569054.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>my iq is 142

If blacks had more access to water melon, would crime rates dive?

Why don’t you go to Africa to make that shithole great again?

lol my dick is bigger then your wiwi

Wtf are you talking about plus no superpowers that I need
>Posts anime pic as a emoji pic
Truly a master ayran god
Defo like cucked than Christianity just look at the state of the west.
No sorry
It fucks up the offspring they have no identity too belong to just like I know im 100% African and you are 100% white i hope you are..

Attached: 1524184874989.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I'm actually black asshole.

Attached: fuckoff.gif (480x206, 662K)

Sorry to hear that, some user posted that some jewish girl met this african/black guy at the wall mart in the USA and they hit it off they had the bmjf (black male, jewish female) relationship going.

Have you no remorse for destroying Europe and Sweden in particular?

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2f55vJjqI

Can you at least admit that if there ever were an underclass, you're it?

Not joking dude I make ai to make inter shopping websites make efficient
Yes mutt
Sage
Waiting for Europe to collapse don't worry l'll be gone in 20yrs
Congratulations glad that dick is helping you in the slums

How do you feel about the CIA?

Noice
Not American dude I have only met one jew in my life in the UK
No I don't lol upper middle class

Jew creation every secret service agency was made by a jew

Negroid subhuman.

Attached: 1417959394924.jpg (500x343, 42K)

with what standard deviation? legit test, or some online one? statistically that's like 160-170 for whites with sd 15
why would a black einstein waste his time on christmas presents packing board?

Why do you sound so butt hurt about my question? I don’t think you need to wait 20 years, the collapse has already started and we will be at the peak of it in 3-5 years.

Dude why is Jow Forumss Grammer so shit but anyway it's fun different views funny content etc used to main r9k

>Not joking dude I make ai to make inter shopping websites make efficient
>Has 142 iq
>Can not form a sentence
>thisisprobablybait.jpg

Attached: 1524345818427.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Will see by then I have dual citizenship so I can go back anytime

We are not plebbit faggot. Our memes and ideas have no time to wait for our grammers to catch up

I highly doubt there is anyone with an IQ that high browsing this shithole of a website

I have a good question. How do you feel as a dual citizenship? If both your nations were at war, who would you fight for if you were enlisted by both countries? And why?

In what country? Uganda?

so do you feel safe around niggers? being in africa there will be many

I have at least a 130IQ. Maybe even 140.
>in b4 you are a virgin living in a basement
Moved out when I was 17 and lived in Asia alone for a few years before returning and studying in university

Ofc not!

The only based africans are african warlords killing other africans!

And you did an online test right?
If online tests are included then I'm 130's too.

that sudden black fragility everywhere nothins is happening to them that isnt happening to everyone else but they just love to pretend to be victims for free stuff and attention they so desepratly need like a 16 year old dumb bimbo whore and i am not even gonna start with how mentally weak and lack of confidence you need to have to be to try and rob other groups history. Emberassing isnt even beginning to describe it.

K then..
Probably opposite this place has a unique flair Reddit is so restricted it's a cucks paradise plus it only has a fixed mentality which is liberalism
Doubt zimbabwe is going to fight in a war so no I would not fight a war but I would help my country supply weapons and materials to supply the war in the West.
No zimbabwe
Yes I do not everyone live in burgerland
English and YOUR GRAMMAR

Africa resources belongs to China. You can't disagree with this because I'm a Chinaman.

You realize that being fawned over by the right for being "le based nigger" is no less racist than being bullycided by the klan?

Hello fellow human

idk about that I'm 136 and I go on here regularly for the memes

What part of Africa you from little bro? I used to know some fellas from Senagal good guys. Africans are pretty good folks smart and friendly etc. It is the natives with the culture the Jews gave them to destroy themselves that are the bad apples. Stay away from them if you can. I don't if it is like that in bongland like it is here. You have family and all or move there yourself? Good luck to you man and congrats on bettering your life be a role model little bro

Did the Holocaust happen?

Mine is easily that hi you would be surprised. We come here to red pill the morons, it is not easy work as you know.

Was Africa better under western colonial rule? I'm excluding Belgian colonial rule obviously.

So you are a race mixer Hans?

when are you going back? sage in options field, shitty slide thread

Which African countries will be first world by 2050? What Will Africa Be Like in 2050?

No, the colonialist fucked that up in a meaningful way. Then came the Russians and Chinese with their communist shit and the fun never stopped.

funny how high IQ minority individuals tend to lean to the right, whether it be in their favour to do so or not

Funny thing is you will never see any of them on television.

maybe, but I know high IQ minorities IRL. one example is a black with an IQ of 128. he supports Trump

Do you think there's hope for Africans to build truly great societies or will they forever produce shitholes?

it's international
what was shit about my grammar tho? lmao

Do you have the self awareness to understand your race is genetically predisposed to have more violent behavior and be more primitive?

Ok small pee pee man take our resources
Zimbabwean but parents are actually from Nigeria bongland is pretty good not sure what's going on in America tho it seems like they are obessed with race.
Maybe maybe not??
Probably hopefully we can improve but it will need seriously work tho
15yrs when euro collpase
Maybe Nigeria or possibly ethopians
THIS I'm a Centralist slightly leaning to the right
Depends what Africans you are talking about congos have no chance Nigerians and ethopians have the most potential

A lot dude desu even Brits and burgers have shitty grammar.

it is funny they do tend to lean right.....

>my country
Fuck off! Really, just fuck off!

>Black
>Bong
>Based
Choose two.