How much of a kids' life should be devoted to mathematics/logic?

Are people with a very strong mathematics and logics background better people? Or can they still be bad, unethical and even criminal people?

Attached: pisa-mathematics.jpg (650x607, 176K)

Retarded thread

Attached: 1446940884584.png (1190x906, 228K)

I don't think one IQ map can determine that.

As much as needed for the career the parents have planned for him.

> Poland has a higher score that us, this means that that logic and mathematics are a bad thing and only criminals use it.

Disgusting kraut fuck, die in a fire.

I applaud Poland and Finland and Estonia for their focus on math. I think the 104 in Germany is principally due to an average score of 85-90 among migrants in Germany, which blends into a score of 108-110 for native German kids.

Sweden is dropping like a stone, due to immigration and feminazi teachers focusing on gender theories instead...

True that. I have never meet a true german who were bad at math.

lmao, this.

Attached: dont have to be german to be german.png (1482x349, 51K)

I don't know how it is by you, but in the US, we make English or "Language Arts" the core of our curriculum. Essentially, you go through all 12 grades with classes in something about our own language, from spelling and sentence structure to reading the works of Shakespeare (or some minority author replacing him) in the last 4 grades. In your last two or three years of high school, you can choose not to take a single math course. You couldn't graduate without a class reading MacBeth (or Toni Morrison's Beloved), but you could graduate just fine without geometry.

I personally think math should be the core of our education with language and that sort of thing being more optional as you progress. We are falling behind in quite a few fields we were succeeding in 20 years ago and a big part of that is everyone who goes to a university wants to study anything not involving math. In most computer-related fields, you can get away with not having much more than basic math most of the time (it will eventually bite you in the ass though), in engineering, and most hard sciences you can't.

Well, Jews are good at mathematics. And they're angels, aren't they?

even though we're second on that map, I say there still isn't enough of a focus on math and logic in schools
Formal Logic and Set Theory should absolutely be taught at a younger age. I learned it in college and was amazed that it took that long for people to teach me this immensely useful tool for reasoning

basic statistics and probability can also be useful, but it's a lot harder to learn

>In your last two or three years of high school, you can choose not to take a single math course. You couldn't graduate without a class reading MacBeth (or Toni Morrison's Beloved), but you could graduate just fine without geometry.
what the fuck, we're forced to take both our language+math+english

Morals is more a philosophical thing I think.

Completely agree. It's literally elementary material, and we only teach it to adults??

Google "Unabomber"

If you suck at math or "don't get it" you are a failed human being and should drop out of life.

A lot more than it is right now.

Who cares about math tests Kraut.

I'm the new German now

Attached: 474585795533.jpg (1399x1830, 973K)

based Mochizuki

This. Let whitebois have their math, we have their women.

Dunno
i was on top of my class in maths.
cant say im very ethical.

They be calculating the probability to enter a vagina while we go raw