Why are American Muslims so moderate?

Why are American Muslims so moderate?

Attached: IMG_1589.jpg (1024x1024, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=278869
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do i get this kind of gf

You're just mistaken, the person on the left isn't female, just japanese.

Dye your hair pink and become a failed ninja

Still low numbers and too spread out. Once the numbers increase and large concentration of them appears the low-IQ, tribalistic retard starts to become more visible.

Try fucking some other goats to make that one jealous.

ISIS calls western muslims apostates. Really they're just using a more effective strategy than ISIS.

Our society turns them into degenerates like the rest of us.

The filthy Muslim needs to be removed from our lands. If they want to stay they should remove their monkey garb and dress like humans.

We used to vet the living fuck out of them to not let in any overly religious ones but It's probably not like that anymore.

>Why are American Muslims so moderate?
Why are Balkan gibsy´s so amazing?

Attached: kalimero.mk-cigan.png (700x391, 546K)

Monkeys are nake-ooooh, I see what you mean

You think that Muslims have low IQs? During the Middle Ages, most of the science came out the Middle East.

You are also ignoring the fact that Christians and Muslims manage to peacefully coexist in countries like Kazakhstan, Cameroon and Lebanon.

Thanks for pointing out that tribalism is stupid though.

Bestiality is forbidden in Islam.

Attached: PEDO.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

Well, this disproves the myth of Islamic conquest doesn't it?

fpbp
too much freedons to care for allah

Attached: goatfucker.jpg (600x363, 54K)

What?

Hijabs look nice.
Since when do monkeys wear any clothing at all?

Attached: PEDO 4GOI.jpg (480x360, 30K)

A lot of people look weird like that if you photograph them mid-sentence.

Attached: PEDOBOI.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Prove that Ahmed commited beastiality.
Hard mode: Use Islamic approved methods to do so.

not an argument

Spot on. Their birth rate starts to increase at that point, too. They become a whole separate nation.

only a matter of time when you're remote-controlled from saudi arabia or iran.

Because if they tried to make "sharia controlled zone" shit here they would get shot

Attached: 1462577842335.gif (390x220, 1.86M)

>Why are American Muslims so moderate?
Most muslims are moderate. American muslims have been vetted HARD. I mean they're really vetted. Only refugees and those based on merit could get in.They also monitor refugees like 1984 n' sheet

Attached: 1523790963727.jpg (603x603, 51K)

Yep.

Too many people who talk about Islam pretend that every Muslim country is Saudi Arabia.

Some people forget that Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania are Muslim as well.

not funny

This reminds me of Nayzak.

Let's turn this into another Nazak thread. I love those.

There are still too few of them in US.

At what point to they go Jihad, according to you?

They are a fraction of a percent of the population and Muslims know we will genocide them from this half of the globe if they attempted to enforce their rules on us.

Given that US makes it a practice to bomb Muslims for fun and profit in its service to Israel the Muslims know we are not fucking around and hold their lives rightfully in little regard.

Muslims can always remain a peaceful minority if you aren't afraid to kill them and bomb them and put the boot down. See Russia. Putin will level the Muslims into the dirt and rebuild the city on top of their bodies.

Because American Muslims are vetted. They also come to escape things like Sharia law. There are also Muslim families who came here before Islamic Extremism took over the Middle East.

Serbs are functionally retarded.

Just because some Muslims commit bestiality doesn't make it permissible according to Islam.

That's just basic reasoning. There's not much hope in arguing with you.

islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=278869

The don't have to go to Jihad. They call it a fight for freedom and call in US airstrikes. Also its 10% when they start enforcing halal on everybody and start acting up in general.

0.000000000001%
Just the means of jihad change.

OK, but what Dearborn MI?

The word Islamic extremism is stupid. Either you believe in authentic Islam and that means Sharia. Enforcing the civil laws proscribed in the Quran or you don't.

So the dichotomy between extreme Islam and Islam is false. The "non-extremist" are just secularised Muslims who have watered down their religion to the point of just being mere tradition and a crutch for coping with death.

I can smell an immigrant faggot right there.

Are you this brainwashed to believe that the Yugoslav wars were about Islam and Christianity, and not encroaching Serbian nationalism.

Or are you just trying to spread propaganda? Serbian crusaders against Bosnian and Albanian jihadis.

In one of my other posts, I mentioned some countries in which Christians and Muslims peacefully coexist. Still, nobody has bothered to respond.

Explain Lebanon then.

You might as well say that the divisions within Christianity and Judaism are false.

Sinners will burn in hell.

> Cucknadian and aussy defending mooslems
Literally can't make this shit up

Prove it.

Sure.
>*unzips dick*

I'm just pointing out that Muslims are different from one another. A lot of Muslims are closer to conservatives in terms of their morality and outlook.

Its because americans mostly accept non-denominational Muslims from places like eastern Europe rather than importing sunnis and shi'tes or whatever from the middle east.

recite the shahada while watching an anime

2 reasons, our cops will actually throw shit birds in jail
and because they don't wanna be associated with the american poor so they actually work to better themselves

Its to far away for muslim peasents to get there, so they get mostly upper class muslims, wich are more liberal in terms of religion.

American Muslims are almost all African American converts who are relatively peaceful and culturally American. They’re not Arab/Paki supremacist creeps like EU Muslims.

We are not at the 15 percent number

They are peaceful till they increase the numbers.

beat me to it..

Cause they get their muyçdslime nigger ass shot if they think they can pull the same nigger shit they do in yurop.

Attached: UK state men.jpg (675x1200, 101K)

Taqquiyah

Attached: 1504900046975.gif (230x286, 913K)

This

People don't call you goatfuckers for no reason moe.

Attached: 1502655519981.jpg (476x634, 60K)

less muslims = moderate normal peaceful muslims
more muslims = more islamic, mob mentality, etc
the reason why the UK other places in Europe have muslim problems is because they dump a bunch of them all together in one area. How in the world are they going to integrate or modernize? I mean IQ also plays a part but when muslims are in a group it's always a competition to see who's the most muslim.

>t. 3rd generation ""muslim"" american

Because we scare you, shitskin, and if you step out of line many of us will just kill you.

Our tolerance of you is similar to your tolerance of us, except we're more dangerous to you scum than you are to anyone else.

This is the perfect answer

Wait till their numbers rise, go to Philadelphia, Dallas or Dearborn you will see if they're so moderate.

Numbers

Attached: 8EE1167C-5CFF-491A-8DC6-3E9650F78792.jpg (1500x1000, 524K)