Behead those who insult Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=b8jCfN9ZrM8

Attached: 1524495722083.jpg (997x1506, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gywZZkIBrSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>worships Jew
>wants to gas Jew
????????????????

Behead all shills. SAGE

proxy?

Attached: tfw.png (1110x739, 1.71M)

Ok bro... I watched your video, but nobody was beheaded? I'm not encouraging such a thing. It's just a little disappointing.

Middle East still has like 4% Christian population

im doubtfull about emirates, my cousin went to emirates and in the taxi he wasn't allowed to even sit in the back with this girlfriend, he coudn't stay in the same hotel room bcs they weren't married , it's a weird country

Attached: pol activism.jpg (474x641, 70K)

christianity=cuckoldry

Christians live in constant contradiction.
They say Christianity isn't Jewish, but simultaneously HATE all white culture that is pre-Jewish influence. They are basically to ancient pagans what SJWs are to the West today, absolute disdain for their own ancestors.

Beyond this, the false and antihistorical belief that there was some monolithic Kingdom of Israel and its grand capitol in Jerusalem is exactly what Jews exploit to lay claim on that shithole.

Really, Christians are just as subversive as Marxists. I'm still on the fence on whether they are curable or should be gassed into annihilation.

Attached: Kill All Kikes.png (1244x1022, 718K)

the guy also has nazi symbols and pictures, nazis were a mostly pagan anti-christian movement.

what nazi symbols does the guy have ?

They'll cherry pick some vague propaganda statement where Nazis said, "We're totally Christian, guys," and ignore the ways in which they attacked the authority of the church and were part of and funded pagan esoteric organizations.

>Implying, you won't suck my dick in heaven already.

the poster behind his left shoulder.

>They are basically to ancient pagans what SJWs are to the West today, absolute disdain for their own ancestors.
This is so true, because all the Christian festivals, Christmas, Easter, etc, are pagan festivals. And SJW's always love to quote the Bible when it suits them. I was working with one and this SJW would talk Jesus more than any Christian I ever met, even though he claimed to be atheist.

HOLY CRINGOLA

he also has deathshead patch or pin

Attached: 1455915439015.jpg (672x502, 94K)

Attached: 0E34DB2.jpg (356x480, 37K)

kek

That video and this post are satire. Right?

CIA trying to force Right-wing suicide by larp?

He has an odal rune on his jacket also. Literally Odin's rune.

a none meme one. I know this was used before nazis, but it's obvious why this guy is using and who popularized this symbol the most.

Attached: Totenkopf.png (256x256, 18K)

this guy seems kinda confused

Yeah, overall it's 4 percent when count the population % as a whole

youtube.com/watch?v=gywZZkIBrSg

Attached: a12.jpg (685x800, 88K)

Alright there ISIS.

Biggest problem with that image is that Israel exists.

I need more info on this. Who created it, where are they based, is there a website for more information on how to join?

oh it is only a matter of time before that wont be a problem anymore. Only a matter of time...

Attached: 1200px-Map_Crusader_states_1135-en.svg.png (1200x1652, 393K)

Matthew 5:44

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

Biblical Jews are not Ashkenazi. Biblical Jews are dead.

>yes wary nice brother.
>worship some mad hobo jews how says that he is sun of god.
>you guys look like ISIS. don't put those masks it is counterproductive
>and don't act that you are gods hand until you have blessing from the pope.

Attached: masked jew (3).png (870x817, 196K)

>Good one.
>But you are just one be

Attached: balticgods.jpg (800x466, 87K)

aww butt hurt? you mad bro?
too bad!
fuck you!

I wanna like Christians, but I know 99% are cucked. Met more atheist Fascists then Christian ones.

if you look deeper at christen expansionism they just sand profit with limitless expenses to build temples or churches and intrudes exiting regions jesus and then slowly twist the old beliefs to Christian ones.
couple of decades later you have mandatory tributes zealous following and other gods been deemed a heresy.
they used ewer representation and falls preachings.
> that is reason why some people think Anglo Saxon are gods chosen (be cos it was preached to them)
>that is why there are different type of worship each part of Europe to catholics
>and that is why most popular depiction of Jesus is germanic looking guy

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 11K)

Bruv you ain't even doing the hand gesture properly

Learn how to LARP then get back to me. Also that's a nice flag. Did you buy it off Amazon a few days ago cause of those fold marks?

S

Attached: 1474826778900.jpg (1245x922, 240K)

And all the Antichristian rats come out of the woodwork spouting lies and hate
You sinner are going to burn forever
You sinners will burn to ash

Attached: 1524534134300.jpg (968x408, 48K)

i get memes and all that, but it unironically took more effort to move and place those stone hedges
t. prefer gothic architecture

Sage
a
g
e

Die by yemeni drone

well said argiebro

based arab

maybe its a filipino working in the emirates

bunch of filipinos and poos in the arabian peninsula

DEATH THEM ALL

Attached: 71AD22FA-8C6C-4E95-82FB-F37F654D2A58.jpg (482x641, 110K)

No one gives a motherfuck about your faggoty ass "pagan" role playing, especially when you lie and steal history like the fucking WE WUZ niggers you are.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 424K)

If you're a christian jew you are an honorary kike.
This battle is won by freeing us from semitic egalitarianism.

Attached: 811PSjHkFWL.jpg (1399x2167, 409K)

This Also die of aids