In the aftermath of Toronto

Are Armenians white Europeans or non-white Middle Easterners?

pic related

Attached: minassian_180423_1.jpg (1180x669, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHeoKTeABvw
youtu.be/jfq5pMyfv5A
archive.is/LZBk2
archive.is/rM2n2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic related
Sauce on ancestry/ethnicity

Armenian

jew

Attached: 1505855577874.png (1890x1016, 216K)

is armenia located in europe?
no

Non-white middle easterns. Is Kim Kardashian white?

SLIDE

Didnt whites migrate from the caucasus?

>Armenian
No sauce. Do you have anything on this guys ancestry? His past has been scrubbed pretty well, so can you share your source?

race related , they are huwhite
but they don't fit into the european hwite that pol talks about

Minassian is an armenian name

>emphasizing on muh lines on a map to make himself accepted by Jow Forums
Nice try, islamified traitor.

>Minassian is an armenian name
Thanks for the lack of sauce on this guys ancestry, ethnicity, and religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHeoKTeABvw

youtu.be/jfq5pMyfv5A

You can tell were a person is from and his religion based on his name and surname in countries with culture

No. Europeans have 3 basal ethnic origins EEF, ANE and WHG. WHG are indigenous, EEF were farmers originating from Anatolia and ANE are the blonde Kurgan warriors from the Ukraine/Russian steppe.

>You can tell were a person is from and his religion based on his name and surname in countries with culture
No you can't. I know a lot of people with last names that do not reflect their ancestry, ethnicity, or religion.

They're Turk Roaches.

For now Turk Roaches are the Oriental Horde. But given Germany and Merkels behavior of late, I expect them to be honorary Yuropoors in another decade.

Also by U.S. standards they're White since they count that region as white.

neither
they're caucasians. quite literally too.
people have such a fucking stupid vision of race and ethnicity these days.
he's "white", i guess, but he's not european that's for sure. he would'nt have a spot in my ethnostate if he hadn't gunned down a bunch of muzzies.

also, funny story i'm pretty sure this guy posted on Jow Forums and was basically /our guy/ and hated muslims

not gunned down i guess, ran down. whatever. figure of speech.

I bet Cenk won't shut up about Armenian terrorism now.

Attached: images (51).jpg (523x281, 22K)

>also, funny story i'm pretty sure this guy posted on Jow Forums and was basically /our guy/ and hated muslims
Baseless.

Did you not read his post, Mr. 56%?

what did i say wrong? why take it personal?armenian diaspora?

also have a picture of turk fucking with armenians who had no food for calling me islamfied

you are not europeans , not geographically nor historically or culturally
yet so close

Attached: 1507910883096.jpg (500x417, 38K)

>Did you not read his post, Mr. 56%?
Explain how it was "his" post.

Because it was the post "he" made, you mongoloid?

>I bet Cenk won't shut up about Armenian terrorism now.
For all we know he could be a turkish tourist who ran over people on the same day that he arrived in toronto. Not saying that he is a muslim from turkey, but with the lack of information it is possible.

Looks like average greek/serv to me

>Because it was the post "he" made, you mongoloid?
sauce

This guy looks like he runs a fucking kebab shop.

>baseless
?
he made a post on his personal fb account paying homage to elliot rodger and calling out roasties before his profile was promptly deleted this afternoon like they always are so people can't comb for information.
you're deluding yourself if you don't think he posted on here from time to time at least

>all these faggots ITT blindly believing the picture that's been provided

The media has lightened people's skin before. I mean for fucks sake this dude looks like he should be wearing a leopard skin loin cloth and wielding a club.

He worshipped Elliott Rodgers and was an incel then ran over a bunch of Asian women. Was described as being socially and physically awkward. Angry weeb from Jow Forums killing roasties and jacking it to 2D detected.

>he made a post on his personal fb account paying homage to elliot rodger and calling out roasties before his profile was promptly deleted this afternoon like they always are so people can't comb for information.
How the fuck did he make a posts after he was arrested?

Attached: alek.png (378x243, 104K)

whatever. still based.
>/our guy/
if you disagree you need to go back to plebbit and fuck off

Armenians are basically Jews.

it was from last night around midnight
a bunch of right wing meme pages i follow on kikebook shared it because it screamed of legitimate fuckery.
it had that very eerie air about it... like a copypasta that wasn't a copypasta... very specific yet somewhat vague... it was very evident he was going to do something big though.
really fucking wish i saved that in a screenshot

>worshipping Achmed Mohammed Mohamed bin Mohammad

I mean look at the fella, he looks like all 19 9/11 hijackers merged together at high velocity.

nice meme retard
sage

>be (((Armenian))) incel, possibly autistic af
>have no friends
>tfw no qt gf
>threaten Chads and Stacies after incident (meme magic)
>unleash day of the rake
>kill a bunch of mutt Canadians
>2 digit score
he sounds like /ourguy/ alright

Are they indigenous to the continent of Europe?

If so they are Europeans.

Armenian? I mean just look at the bloke, I'm surprised he didn't run over all those people in a fucking flying carpet

>Are Armenians white Europeans or non-white Middle Easterners?

not in canada, no

USA different story

Attached: 1524485341890.png (794x744, 194K)

>Armenian
That nigger doesn't even have a past, so he can't even be Armenian.
He just happened to hatch in Canada with an accent.

European? I mean just look at the lad, I think I recognise him from an ISIS beheading video

Armenian women in the army.

Attached: 002489e95618193900ae0271d6b862a1.jpg (1024x681, 523K)

Amo Assad visits an Armenian village

Attached: 30653222_354647318357054_1773543574504210432_o.jpg (1080x792, 85K)

What is this, the gypsy brigade? The enemy forces better watch their wallets

How do you say woof in Armenian?

Those memes DO exist on other platforms...

Some yes it does accordin to wiki

Yet youll assume islam being a role in a crime when its an arabuan name

Attached: DbSvdvbV0AEoB2F.jpg_large.jpg (1850x762, 175K)

Muslims are born terrorists user, so it's different. The reason why Canada keeps quit on Islamic terrorism like the Toronto van attack is, because it would make Canadians question their new immigration process.

Dude literally looks like the JUST meme without any editing

archive.is/LZBk2

post made at 17:27 UTC time = 1:27 PM in toronto

3 minutes later he hit perdestrians

at 1:44PM EDT in toronto the News broke saying people were calling police at 1:30 pm

archive.is/rM2n2

Deputy Police Chief Peter Yuen told reporters Monday afternoon that police received multiple calls around 1:30 p.m. about a vehicle “driving on Yonge Street, striking a number of pedestrians between Finch Avenue and Sheppard Avenue.”

Hover your mouse pointer over the time in the facebook post(2 hrs) to get the actual time 4/24/2018 17:27

So the likelyhood that this guy was an incel is going to get more leftists to villify permavirgins even more than they already were. Isn't that going to lead to even more incel mass killings?

Like how do you solve the incel problem? Obviously women aren't going to start opening their legs to betas so whats the solution?

Kill all incels. They won't even care.

Attached: Capture.png (797x333, 94K)

fuck dolls, video games, drugs, etc.

Barking? "How" but very fast and short. Add some more after each other, and you'll get an annoying dog barking "howhowhowhow"

Armenian here, we are not white. I laugh at Armenians who try to go the nazi path, it's hilarious. barap galeer. My fiance for example, now she is white af, British Ancestry with some German. Armenians? LOL, if they are white they are probably more russian, and even then I don't see russians as whites either. White to me is anglo, germany, swedish, finland, etc. For all intents and purposes, armenians are not white.

autism

>bosnia

lol you idiots bowed before the turks and met their every demand after they invaded you

you are traitors to Christ and your fellow slavs

Armenians are braver and greater people than you "people" will ever be because they actually died for what they believe in and refused to convert to Islam

You are the slave of turkroaches.

he looks very white to me. idk what you fags are talking about