The genespill is the final redpill

>people treat you better if you are born attractive
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're genetically superior
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you
>if you're not born with superior features, you can weightlift all you want but the result is pic related
>even elections are largely based on looks
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
>white women are not actually "loyal" to the white race, they're just hypergamous. Whites are the most attractive generally speaking and a non-white has to be exceptionally good-looking to score a white woman. This is also why so many non-white women date white men, hypergamy
>white women would fuck a 8/10 of any race, women do not understand loyalty and honor, those are male constructs.
When will you face the truth?

Attached: superior.png (731x720, 905K)

Your gay

that guy on the left would do fine with women, he just needs a chin implant and some minor eye nose and ear surgeries, under 50k and he could look normal.

I think he's already having some pussy,girls love nice bodies.

Women understand and care about loyalty, they certainly care when a man cheats. I think you just noticed that women have less will power than men in many cases, and are thus less likely to be loyal. It's not that they don't care at all about loyalty, they are just weak

see this is why I'm still tight that reddit deleted incels, now yall had to show up here

Are you really such a retard that you believed your mommy when she said it doesn't matter how you look and now that you realized that it does think this is such a revelation that it needs to be shared?

>autistic
>look like shit
>slightly above average iq
>no gf
>no job
>still live with parents
HA HA HHAHAHA I WANT THIS WORLD TO BURN

Guy on the left just needs to fix underbite and train neck muscles. Improving aesthetics are not as hard as people think. Most people can be "decent" looking unless they're deformed and/or a midget.

he also has cuck forearms and he is not white so he will need to invest in skin bleach and start working his arms - I'd say he need to raise another 30k and another 3 months fixing his forearms plus what you said and then maybe he could look normal.

>When will you face the truth?

That looks matter? Who the fuck doesn't know this?

> women do not understand loyalty and honor, those are male constructs.

No, actually if you're being gene reductionist, men don't have loyalty or honor programmed at all. Our objective is to impregnate the maximum number of women. The goal of women is to only choose the best mates, and secondarily to choose mates that will protect them and the child over time.

Thus, any honor and loyalty concepts must evolve from the choices women make. There is absolutely nothing for men to gain from either
At this point either backtrack and admit it's not that simple, or admit you're just another incel retard who can't get a woman to look at you twice.

Attached: Bren Horror.jpg (978x720, 139K)

checked
All you need to do is be attractive and do stuff desu. Guy on the left could act like a douche and get girls that way. Exerting dominance is always most attractive.

Take Merkel with you.

You are a legit shut in if you have never witnessed the phenomenon that is cute girls getting with out of shape, average face guys because they are funny/interesting/exceptionally kind. You are going to live a miserable life because of the tint you have put on your glasses.

The Red Pill reddit + a bit of black pill based on looks and you got OPs thread.

Not really, girls like nice facial symmetry and Jow Forums body is of secondary importance to them.

>people assume you are less promiscuous if you are attractive
>people don't want to have sex with unattractive people

You're contradicting yourself

Bullshit, women are still connected to their instincts like men, they get wet when they see someone alpha taking up space and bossing around, its their instinct.

None of this is true. There are psychos with no friends who are good looking. Women care SOLELY about personality.

idk bout this, but yesterday I saw Chad with 5/10 girl (at best) and it made me die on the inside

The ability to gather resources and attain status scores at the top.

>objective superiority is superior to objective inferiority
hazelnut engaged

I don’t know about kind or any of that shit but Indo know that confidence isn’t just a meme, I got the best girls of my life with some fucked up cystic acne just because I was was out of my mind overconfident and driven

Not really, ugly people are spiteful.

no I wont do shit, I want to watch you from Jow Forums getting enriched by your normalfag standards. I want to see every whore in this cuntry to be raped by mahmut and mettehahn just to laugh at them and their unwarranted self importance, I want to see every chads head chopped off on a livestream while I listen to Bachs cantata and jack off to the so long awaited justice. Fuck this planet.

There's definitely a cap at the lower end of attractiveness... but there's a lot of other factors for success. Some ugly folks outsmarted everyone and some of them basically rule their part of the world m8. Look at Zuckerberg.

Iktf.
But we have to get along in life.
If there is no place in society for you and I,
we might as well just leech and cheat the system,
it's not like it matters under the millions of leeching shitskins at this point.

I don't want to be like those stupid worker-ants in the colonies that accomodate for leeches.

Attached: 1462161500642[1].png (866x635, 182K)

>unironically incelposting outside of Jow Forums

Notice how spiteful ugos posting ITT sound?
Ugly people are spiteful.
Some of the kindest people I've ever known were 10/10s.

>being honest and tell people what you feel vs being a manipulative douchbag
fuck you normie get out of here

>be me
>not hideous but I def got robbed genetically
>manlet, 5/10 looks, avg dick, bald by 23
>have older brother
>over 6', Brad Pitt handsome, hear rumors about his huge dick, hair so thick it makes me sick
>me, struggle with girls, getting good jobs or any job, pretty lonely shitty life, have an MS degree
>older brother, AS degree, makes major bank, promoted often in his awesome job, arm candy wife, nice house, etc.

The looks redpill is def true and what sucks most is there is only so much plastic surgery can do, esp. if you're a man. But hey, that's life.

>normie
Gymcels are real, Chad isn't real.
Too many Aryan specimens with 6/10 gook ladies in my area.

Attached: 1b178df2f11ca650ea8a59c68ddd0675cf21e876d8f0dec04a33700d43fc6aa5.jpg (800x557, 314K)

i feel really bad for german NEETs. germans are always really cool when i play with them in online video games. they write lots of smiley emoticons and are usually very nice.

i hope you find it within yourself to overcome the autism/anxiety/depression and go to uni and get a job, hans 1 and hans 2

You kids don't know a thing. Just like John snow.
He is manlet fucking cuck.
Same is Tom Cruise.
You think they would have been what they are now, if they were like the guy on the left in OP pic?

Damn bro that’s tough. Good on you for being pragmatic.

Also stop projecting your hate.
I know you hate yourself but I don't, I think you can be a great person with a little perseverance.

Attached: 1524245212895.jpg (922x185, 95K)

Post your picture.

You’re also ignoring they’re actors though where the camera gives a lot of smoke and mirrors
Being a handsome manlet doesn’t pay as many dividends when you’re a normal person trying to pick up chicks at a bar and you’re dwarfed by shoulders around you

What positive impact does blackpilling myself on this issue bring? Will I become a happier, more cognizant, and superior man for believing that women only care about looks? I really doubt that I would, in fact, I bet it would make me feel worse, and then I would be inclined to treat women poorly, thereby, upon rejection, my worldview would be reinforced. Wew, sounds like mental illness to me.

Are you for real?

>hey user, expose yourself on an anonymous board

The most attractive thing in the world is competence. And true, when you are more in line with your genetics and what you acutally are, which is a man, and you exercise, play basket, and play to win. You are by definition the most attractive male in the room. No 10/10 woman can scare you. So love yourself. and treat yourself like that, take advantage of your genetics. exploit yourself untill you get what you want. most men can get very far, with mental and physical training of themselves.

This is also why anarchy is good.

>people treat you better if you are born attractive

True

>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're genetically superior

If you're talking about inteligence when referring to "genetic superiority" then this is only true in the sense the your genes have given you an edge, BUT you still had to "work" for it. If you're referring to looks, then yes, this is TECHNICALLY true.

>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything

>less promiscuous

Nah, when you give people power, most of them will abuse it first chance they get. So from that standpoint, NOT true (at least from my own experience).

>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you

Yes and no. If they are sport fucking, looks, if they are looking for a boyfriend/husband money all first and foremost, and looks to a certain degree.

>if you're not born with superior features, you can weightlift all you want but the result is pic related

Not sure about that one.

>even elections are largely based on looks

Maybe for high school "elections". For political elections, it's mostly about public image, not looks.

>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life

True to a degree.

>white women are not actually "loyal" to the white race, they're just hypergamous. Whites are the most attractive generally speaking and a non-white has to be exceptionally good-looking to score a white woman. This is also why so many non-white women date white men, hypergamy

ALL women are hypergamous, not just white women, as far as what color you're attracted to.. that really comes down to preference with regards to BOTH genders.

>Picking up whores in bar
I am not talking about that. They became actor because of their looks not that they are good looking because they are actors.
Being good looking brings chain of events that eventually take you to top.
Heard about that mutt dude who just married princess of some fucking european country?

i dont want a 10/10 woman i want a loving and loyal 7/10 virgin who wants nothing more than to be a housewife and raise and homeschool 5 babies

What a load of fucking bullshit.

I have met more women who were loyal to their boyfriends/ husbands than the other way around.

Women want families and children, they just don't want to marry the average s0yb0y manchild that most western men have become. Real men on the contrary they will follow everywhere.

It has been said before on this board and I will happily repeat it: Western men need to man the fuck up. We're the root of the problem. Not the women.

Attached: Dronningen.jpg (600x595, 53K)

>white women would fuck a 8/10 of any race, women do not understand loyalty and honor, those are male constructs.

ANY woman would fuck an 8/10 of any race. it is true though that from an instinctual standpoint, women as a whole are not loyal to any one race.

>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is

Honestly this so much.

I'm good looking, some girls have said I'm the most attractive guy they've met. Here's my experiences:

At some point I was on meds after surgery and gained weight. I got chubby, my face became babyface-ish and basedboy looking

>Men are a little more hostile in al altercation
That's it, women thouhg..
>Didn't look at me
>Never smiled at me for reasons I would normally get smiles for
>Didn't even acknowledge I was in the room
>Were less friendly, even elder women (or women in general that were not in my 'dating pool' at all) would be less polite
There were a lot of other things I don't remember on the spot but those few months redpilled me really fucking hard on the nature of women

That made me look at other relationships and experiences and I ended up losing respect for most women in the process. If I didn't know a hand full of women that are capable, intelligent and above it all I would argue that all women are just grown children that shouldn't be considered functional enough to be left to their own devices.

It used to be just called a healthy world view but now edge channers think honest assessment of things is some sort of abyssal mindfuck
Just don’t lie to yourself, see things as they are while understanding what is in your power to influence and change
For ex as I mentioned I had fucked skin in my early 20s, I knew it and didn’t expect any breaks and just channeled my energy into being the best version of myself possible and women picked up on that
If I had lied to myself I wouldn’t have been as driven to compete in other areas
If I had been honest with myself and self defeatist about it I wouldn’t be as driven to compete in other areas.

Wow really made me think

Attached: Red_Bulborb.png (476x417, 252K)

It's all about the face

>There is nothing to gain from honour and loyalty
The eternal Sven strikes again.

yes, we want to laugh

It definitely contributes sure but again you’re looking at it in a vacuum as they’re actors
Good looking man let’s dont get a free ride
Good looking artists don’t, etc

For men more promiscuous means better.

This is nullified by eliminating the sexual agency of women (no more voting, no more social equality) and bringing back modest fashion (oh, your hairline and jawline are so CHAD. now have a powdered wig that covers it all, you vain faggot.)

the genespill is the niggerpill
congratulations on living by the rules of the jungle
now that you know what it's like to be an animal, try being a human being

All true. And definitely the hardest pill to swallow. The real punch in the gut was when I realized that even my best friends that i had known since I was 12 respected me less as I got uglier.

You should add that to your list; Even your family will care about you more if you're attractive. That's the real doozie.

then find a YLYL thread

FPBP

>he is not white
Define white retard

Attached: 1517355928400.png (1296x1458, 217K)

This

Also, your body and mind work.
Do something for yourself, something you enjoy.
Van Gogh cut off his ear for a girl, but nobody cares about her or the man she chose.

I realized this was true when I had women who were actually attracted to me in school. I sat still in the corner and didn't talk most of the time and I still had girls hitting on me, but I was too autistic to notice it anyway.

Love is not volentary so if thats what you want, you gotta go for it. im just saying nothing should ever scare you. because you are the best if you choose to work in all aspects of becomming the greatest version of yourself. Keeping your dignity and dreams aligned counts too.

>women care SOLELY about looks

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This isn't one? Or you really think being handsome is good enough for your life to be good? Because it is not, I can assure you OP is retarded

Attached: come_on_bitch.jpg (600x375, 31K)

Me = White
You = not so white
There you go

How so im genetically European?

Well, I do look decent.
And got about 1SD above average IQ.
I just see no reason to work in this system and world.
There is nothing to fight for if one fights for it alone.
But maybe you are right.
Oh well, right now I started working out again, let's see if I ever make it to 88,14Kg, kek.

And good luck to you too, user!
Also:
>Still playing video games
Holy shit, it's actually kinda sad, the only game I really ever played was minecraft.
>Krautism
Okay, cool the banter, I know, I know.

Goodbye, lel.

THIS so much..people dont realize that women are senseless irrational creatures that will implement whatever is thrown at them. Yes they act like degenerates, yes there are loads of roasties and why is that? Because they got hijacked by ((enemies)). It is an ongoing process..slow and constant loss of ground by menhood is equivalent to slow and constatnt rise of degeneracy

Attached: 631c0dbff46f9972433afb7f7597f5c6--toples-female-form.jpg (640x1136, 120K)

Also related to this for every fag on here that just says he wants a loyal gf, yeah you can have one easy but she’s probably overweight and BPD
Honest self dialogue may be “Black pilled” but you do it to everyone else inherently, it’s called objectivity
Now if that same girl loses weight but is still an uggo but gets her shit together and doesn’t smoke pole whenever you leave the room then she starts looking like an alright prospect because the cons have been diminished by pros

Germanics = White

Non-Germanics = POC

FUCKING JPEGFAGS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAMN
Seriously though, do it, come to the light, user.

Attached: png masterrace but why does 4chan still uplod that shit as (((jpg))).png (1200x6400, 2.39M)

Nah this is a false paradigm. Women cheat as much (perhaps more) than men, they’re just better at it. A guy will fuck around and hook up in public, or feel wracked with guilt and confess.
A woman will keep it on the sly and the card is only played when you’re an exhausted option.

>women care SOLELY about looks
Yes, sure, that's why they fuck niggers, because of very attractive features.
You actually mean, they care about f a strong physique. The guy in the photo has a beta , weak face and that won't change at the gym

yeah that makes perfect sense, did you know blacks in west Africa are more nigger than the ones in east Africa?

This is babys first redpill. Literally everyone knows this.

Attached: 1446405597481.jpg (640x773, 70K)

If women approach you first and try to befriend you, does that mean they find you at least a bit sexually attractive?

it has happened a lot to me. But im an austist.

Attached: BOB.jpg (1080x1317, 187K)

he needs to do nothing. Just don't stand next to brad pitt. Or do. He's old now anyway

Yeah, he just needs to walk around with his shirt off all the time, and a paper bag with a picture of Brad Pitts face glued to it. Ever see a downs syndrome guy with his shirt off? They're ripped like chimps. Girls don't flock to them.

A final note on “black pilling” the reason Trump caught so much shit for calling Haiti a shithole is because he viewed objectively called it that fat girl of countries, where people literally eat mud to abate hunger pains

Hence you have an outcry of OMG she’s so beautiful how could you say that?! And shit like Conan going to a 5 star resort to take the equivalent of myspace selfie angles to say how great she is to cover up that eating mud thing.

Most people would probably rationally agree Haiti isn’t doing well, based on HDI and GDP and such.

Viewing your own country under a lens examining its nature should be no different, just a rational observation of trends and how they might be improved.

Women cheat when their feelings are not in balance.

Men cheat because pussy feels good on the dick.

Real men keep women sane. S0yb0ys makes them become irrational crazy feminazis.

you're bitter to the point of eliot rodgers. Maybe I should let know your Stazi you're the next mass shooter in the making? Go to the gym, lift for yourself, not others, pick up a hobby and stop being so demanding, because World doesn't owe you anything. You heard, it, cunt? You were born in top 1% society already, what else do you want?

Whatever helps you sleep my guy just remember trust no one not even yourself

what are you a womanologist? the pussy whisperer himself? save some pussy for us dude Jesus.

>trust no one not even yourself

Were you raped by your mom as a kid? End yourself.

Fucking degenerate.

Brehs be quiet you ain't even huwite

Everybody knows this already, pally. Sorry to break it to ya.

no you're a degenerate.

It’s a meme but it also reflect the truism one is prone to dishonest self dialogue as an ego preservation mechanism

Goebbels and Hitler were incels originally. After they got power, women started craving them. Take the powerpill.

it's harder for ugly people to succed but not impossible

>Implying ruthless confidence can't get you that.

Attached: DHv3cXNWAAIdsYX.jpg (540x799, 61K)

And to expound on this you give very little credit to the agency of females.
You can treat them well, fuck em good and handle business and they’ll cheat for dumbass reasons like “wanting to feel wanted again”or “you had to work late and therefore I’m being neglected”.
They’re humans too albeit with a different set of needs than men and to suggest they’re purely putty for your will is setting yourself up for failure.

Stop being such an autistic cunt and you won't feel the need to hate others so much. Jesus

Or he could just grow a beard for free.

Your distrust in women will be your own failure.

Some women never mature and these are the ones you're referring to. A real woman have too much brain to cheat for non-reasons.

No it just means you're easy target for beta bucks.

>>slightly above average iq
>>no job
buddy without an application high IQ is worthless. Its like being proud of your fine tools that never leave the shed.

I believe your blind faith in them is your own failure.
NAWALT and AWALT are both false dichotomies, to be fair.
I wish you luck in turn. Perhaps you watch your six more and I scrutinize less and we’ll both be better for it.