Jordan Peterson is the best conman in Canadian history

I was really into Jordan Peterson for 2 to 3 months. I watched hours of his videos, and I got his book.

It's all nonsense. He literally has a formula, where he basically brings up an important message you already know (i.e. "you need to get your shit together"), then he brings in mythology or theology to make it seem really profound, and then he sprinkles in lots of weird little political claims that he just glosses over and doesn't provide any support for, since those aren't really his key point. It's ridiculous. It's the same method as motivational speakers like Deepak Chopra, televangelists like Joel Osteen, and cult leaders like Osho and Sadhguru.

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY
hooktube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs
youtu.be/DXkwCtW0v2s
normandoidge.com/?page_id=1050
youtube.com/watch?v=JQHH6o9ual8&lc=z22wftejjyy0gfhra04t1aokg2s0kgrbdoekfwj1lzohbk0h00410.1524595792881760

myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

yea he's just another self help guru but we can't forget how valuable his contribution to politics is. this guy goes out in front of millions of shrieking lefties and tells them equality isn't real. it seems simplistic to us because we're saturated in far-right shit but what peterson does is pretty important.

This morning I ran accross a new book, on NPR, called Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Tribalism, Populism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics is Destroying American Democracy. It was uncanny how close the author's ideas are to Peterson's. He believes "The West" is the greatest thing ever and we should be grateful to live in a western society. He believes "The West" is killing itself through identity politcs and tribalism. He says both sides are guilty of identity politics but acts like the right just started using identity politics and it was only becasue the left started it. He thinks a big problem in society lack of traditional values like god and family. He considers himself a classical liberal. He likes to say both sides have their issues but he literally wrote a book about how liberals were the actual Nazis.

Is this kind of rhetoric the future of right wing politics in America? I know these cultural issues have always been important issues for the right but it used to be a cover for a neoliberal economic policy. Right wing politics has increasingly radicalized around the idea that their way of life is being taken away from them by the left. Depending on who you ask the left is either Nazis or Communists that close to genoicde. All this sounds incredibly dangerous to me and ironicly it's the exact kind of politics Peterson detests. How fucked are we?

Shut up OP

Lobster Hierarchy

Attached: jordan lobster.jpg (998x630, 450K)

There's literally nothing important about him.

You could have just not bought his shit and you wouldn't have a bad case of buyer's remorse, I imagine it must be extra painful for Jews. Dumbass.

Yessss goyim, don’t listen to this snake’s lies!!

What'd jordan peterson do to hurt you OP?

Attached: 54353455.jpg (2523x1500, 1.04M)

that may sound good, but his job is to steer the masses away from the truth
to get the people that are not content with the world, and not let them fully open their eyes and revolt
watch as he tries to bring every right leaning person back to the center
"nazis are evil, dont talk about jews, if you talk about jews you are crazy, just go tidy your room and everything will be fine"
textbook controlled opposition

Last thing we'd want is whites able to fix problems in their lives through Peterson's fatherly advice, huh? Hope that Iron Dome holds up when you're left all alone in the middle of a hostile ring of countries. The West is starting to wake up. Pray for Israel, you frail bow-legged parasite. It's going to need all the prayers it can get.

i disagree

you're not seeing things clearly. you just went from being obsessed with peterson to hating him for being a conman. he is a conman but he's still useful. you have to take the good and leave the bad.

>He believes "The West" is killing itself through identity politcs and tribalism. He says both sides are guilty of identity politics but acts like the right just started using identity politics and it was only becasue the left started it. He thinks a big problem in society lack of traditional values like god and family. He considers himself a classical liberal. He likes to say both sides have their issues but he literally wrote a book about how liberals were the actual Nazis.

none of this is incorrect

saved

I think you don't like him because you're a ,christ killer and he is a Christian motivating young men to strive for success and bring positivity to the world.

>israel flag
kek, inb4 peterson fans become anti-semetic because of jews making talking points against him

its not that easy
his good is meant to stop people from revolting with what is bad with the world

>He literally has a formula, where he basically brings up an important message you already know (i.e. "you need to get your shit together"), then he brings in mythology or theology to make it seem really profound, and then he sprinkles in lots of weird little political claims that he just glosses over and doesn't provide any support for, since those aren't really his key point.
I figured this out instantly, don't know why it took everyone else so long.
He is genuine tho, he just has a retarded wishy-washy philosophy which was torn apart by Sam Harris:
youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY
He's an otherwise good critic of far-leftists/defender of free speech

Attached: peterbrain.png (571x618, 69K)

Suck Sam Harris' dick some more you horrendous fucking faggot.

hooktube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

There's been a large amount of brainlets making threads on Jow Forums the past few weeks. Has anyone else noticed that, too?

Attached: 5.jpg (1600x1600, 235K)

Not his fault that beta orbiters see him as anything else than a well educated psychiatrist.

this
peterson's lips are so stuck up to jewish butts that he can almost taste the cock when the rabbi bites the foreskin

Topkek, best Virgin v Chad

Attached: ECF50ACA-7F2F-44DC-8407-21BB25A381D8.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

hello sam harris

Identity politics only came about thanks to state education and the importing of foreigners. The West needs to reunite and expel the alien scvm

I don't like Sam Harris, he just happened to beat JB in this debate you fucking memeflag.
If it makes you feel any better he gets BTFO by Dilbertman here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs

Attached: imblyign.png (225x225, 6K)

>Repeated thread
>Israeli flag
ALL FIELDS
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S

Attached: 1517912919360.jpg (278x387, 10K)

no he didn't
I'm not even a christian and I disagree with Peterson on many ting but this Darwinian truth thing and science being nested inside religion he has really nailed down
Harris refused to hear what Peterson was saying because he refused to question his own axioms

Yes goy, don't listen to him, he's only after your money and has nothing important to say. Listen to Ben Shapiro instead, he knows what's good for you.

he's not only a faggot, but he's also indebted to (((Ezra Levant))) top kek

>He literally has a formula
This.
He's sort of smart and oportunistic. He saw the chance and took it. He panders to the lost kids, the betrayed, the ones that need a fatherly figure and just does what you said, say super simple stuff decorated with philosophical confirmation.
He's just a charlatan, a snake oil seller.

His book convinced me he's a Jewish psyop. Jews are mentioned, quite literally, on every single page. Lines like "All poetry to should be about Auschwitz" are pretty telling. When he praises Carl Popper, it's basically tipping his hand.

As far as I can tell he's trying to destroy WN and replace it with a cucked form of individualism that Jews can then take over and turn into slaves. There are so many examples of this I can find in the book.

dont listening to one doesnt imply automatically listening to the other

Your utter failure to see his sincerity is disturbing. I hope you grow up soon.

Lobster nationalism

>His book convinced me he's a Jewish psyop. Jews are mentioned, quite literally, on every single page. Lines like "All poetry to should be about Auschwitz" are pretty telling.
Literally not true at all.
>t. someone who has been reading his newest book

Attached: JP2.jpg (1049x800, 594K)

Let me get the page number...

he's literally owned by Ezra lol

Page 179:

>"After Auschwitz," said (((Theodor Adorno,)))
I mean, this book is Jew packed.
>student of authoritarianism, "there should be no poetry." He was wrong. But the poetry should be about Auschwitz."

Haha good meme. Jordan Peterson is single handedly getting western men to get their shit together and feel happy. We need this. We are nearly completely demoralized. KEEP TRYING THOUGH

yes the faggot only got his "research" crowdfunding from (((Rebel Media))), completely trustworthy

>western men will get their shit together

delusional boy-o. Online shitposting and looking up to a kike slave won't undo centuries of jewish tricks

I have to agree. Jordan tries to push his corrupt agenda disguised as a self help formula. His target audience is middle class cis white males- essentially the middle of the bell curve and gives them a scapegoat to blame.

Osho is a pretty funny dude, I may not agree with him but he is pretty hilarious. Sadhguru is really chill, hes really liberal and open minded which is hard to come by these days.

Attached: 1524546361019.png (265x300, 59K)

You need to be a sociable person to spot people like JBP. So I assume there's no much room for you to grow up and realize what kind of person he is because you just overall don't know many people.
That's the kind of audience he attracts (no father figure or a weak one, low social skills/interactions, a weak will and a raging need to justify their lack of action).

Yes because a money and a platform will appear for him out of nowhere. You anti-semitic retards are annoying.

JP is the 'Rick&Morty' of philosophy/politics. Same goes for each of their fans.

>and then he sprinkles in lots of weird little political claims that he just glosses over and doesn't provide any support for, since those aren't really his key point. It's ridiculous. It's the same method as motivational speakers like Deepak Chopra, televangelists like Joel Osteen, and cult leaders like Osho and Sadhguru.

Ive been saying this for month, he is an pseudointellectual/motivational speaker, all psychoanalysis is that way. Thanks Jews!

Attached: freud.jpg (1500x1125, 354K)

generic talking points, shills everywhere. leftists are so easily spotted.

Saw this thread word for word several times today. (((Hmmm...)))

Attached: how to sage.png (183x83, 2K)

>torn apart by intellectual heavyweight Sam Harris
go find a real philosopher to listen to you pleb-tier shit-for-brains cucked-by-an-emu upside-down nigger

The first six "rules" of the book basically come down to telling you that you should treat yourself like an invalid you're responsible for taking care of. That you should focus on seeing yourself as worthless and in need of help. It makes this very very clear. In my opinion, that's a slave mentality.

It also makes clear that you should treat others exactly as you'd have them treat you.

However, it's in rule seven where he shits the bed. He talks about what do to when others don't treat you as you'd wish to be treated, and it basically comes down to cucking yourself. Not taking revenge, because that's his definition of evil. No, the good man simply bares all the indignity with a smile. You should act like Christ (and the amount of time he mentions Christ, but not Jesus makes me wonder if he's talking about a messiah to come). He's big on cucking yourself to this higher power (cough cough Jews) and you should because you're so worthless, don't you see? Doing for other people is exactly like doing for yourself, don't you see? It's all throughout this book.

Jow Forums is ruined. Threads are derailed now by liberals or liberals pretending to hate jews. Any thing that is worth discussing just turns into a jew hate thread.

youtu.be/DXkwCtW0v2s

It's important to remember that Jews believe the messiah won't come until every Jew owns 2400 slaves. Watching him describe the "all-seeing eye that waits for his place to be made" then taking about cucking yourself to evil really makes ya think.

If you want to lose all respect for Peterson, read his book.

Peterson is swimming with sharks. For that, he has my respect.

Did I give you permission to speak kike? On the day of the rope we will be coming for you as well, the jews have overstayed their welcome on earth. Its time we round you kikes up and carve you schlomos into pieces to feed to one another and watch you cannibalize each other just as you cannibalize the west. The banks will be flooded and drowned in heeb blood, the government cleansed of semitic filth.You parasites are going to be screaming for divine mercy and on that day you will know our wrath. Sleep tight zionist swine, and enjoy your last few moments on earth.

He's one of them.

Yeah its called not being an insufferable arsehole

> Every single page
> Goes to page 179 to find the first

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (292x257, 16K)

same shit every thread, leftist scum just want to smear him they dont even care how its done at this point. i saw a thread saying he lies about his hair multiple times the last few days

Paranoid cunt

great

The forward is written by a Jew.
Every page has a mention of a Jew on it.

You must be right, because JP is how I got here and got redpilled

I'm just reading his book. I'd suggest you do the same. It's helped me understand Peterson's project a lot, and it's much worse than it seems from the outside.

Seriously fuck off you disinformation shill.

You mean he explains traditional values with context of stories passed down for hundreds to thousands of years.
Then explains why those values are important in society with historic examples of failed ideologies and why they failed.

Also you faggots need to sage more often.

What is?

Cucking yourself?

>in need of help
Helping yourself, you brainleted invalid.

Fuck Peterson, he doesn't care about the White race. A charlatan

Attached: smash the nigger baby.jpg (728x693, 82K)

I've seriously turned my life around for the better in the time since I discovered JP almost a year ago.
If what he says doesn't work for you, great, but don't shit on others for being inspired by him to improve themselves. The only people who do that are bitter, arrogant, and resentful.

The forward is by Dr. Norman Doidge, who mentions he's a Jew during the forward.

So the fuck what, exactly? Just ignore it then. It doesn't change the content of the rest of the book.

>it basically comes down to cucking yourself. Not taking revenge, because that's his definition of evil. No, the good man simply bares all the indignity with a smile. You should act like Christ (and the amount of time he mentions Christ, but not Jesus makes me wonder if he's talking about a messiah to come). He's big on cucking yourself to this higher power (cough cough Jews) and you should because you're so worthless, don't you see?

Yeah taking revenge when you don't need to is weak and unproductive

This is his personal website.

normandoidge.com/?page_id=1050

No, of course it doesn't. Nor does it change the fact that Jews are mentioned on every single page.

You seem angry. I wonder why.

True. I'm not seeing any distinction made here on that. In fact, all the examples Peterson declares evil seem to be perfectly justifiable revenge. Chapter 7 is just a rough time.

Convincing people to self-segregate and adopt a slave mentality doesn't help anyone. Well... except... you know.

You keep saying Jews are mentioned on every single page and that's complete bullshit. I don't think you have any standing to comment on his book in a way that anyone should take seriously. Man, grow the fuck up.

okay faggot boy

Peterson is a force for good in the world, despite the angry outcries of various self hating manchildren.

Attached: 90365dbaf3839fea8ac5160c372776bfe5faa54afc7e2b9c7a51dc6f800cb515.png (498x424, 149K)

tldr "i was really into jordan peterson then i became perfect, so he is just a conman"

well done you delusional little kike cunt, you don't deserve the benefit of anything he has to teach. anyway, it's obviously not for you, because you have it all figured out, and are in the public sphere helping people improve themselves every day, right?

Attached: download (1).jpg (324x156, 8K)

he drops one or two red pills to normies/lefties every once in a while, but his religious faggotry pisses me off

>You keep saying Jews are mentioned on every single page and that's complete bullshit.
I've already provided you with about 5 examples without even trying. If he didn't mention Jews on one of the pages an I missed it, I'm sorry. I've been doing my best to keep track but I'm also trying to read the book. The point is that the book is INTENSELY full of mentions of Jews. It's ridiculous. If JP isn't a Jewish psyop he's sure trying to act like one with this book.

Get it and read it yourself.

>Man, grow the fuck up.

You seem so angry. Wow, I can't imagine why.

it's hilarious you posted this with an israeli flag because this is exactly how jews argue

yeah but he's good at that.
and being able to articulate it well in the current year is sought after.

Attached: nwVFZGN.png (926x1110, 1.45M)

Notice every critic of jbp never ever brings up a soluble point or argument. It's never "this is what he said and this is why it's wrong" it's always "everything he does/says is wrong it just is!!"

I don't think he'd even disagree with you entirely, but you're still wrong. It's stuff 'you already know' in that it's deeply ingrained in your psyche, but the fact that so many people need to be reminded suggests that the message is important nonetheless. The link to mythology/archetypes is important because it is in mythology and literature where you will find examples of the patterns of human behaviour that are most important, the ones that will lead to greatest purpose.

Nothing he says is particularly original, he's just a populariser of Jung with a few sprinklings of Nietschze, Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn. But seeing as Jung is barely even taught anymore, not even to psychology students at undergraduate or postgraduate level (t. psychology student), I'd suggest that's pretty important.

thanks for your opinion schlomo, but you couldn't possibly be more wrong if you tried.

Jordan is one of the most genuine thinkers I've ever come across, and this is why hes changed the lives of tens of thousands. Despite the infuriating intellectual dishonesty on the JQ (who expected differently.. name one person who's been honest about the JQ in the public eye), his broad level thinking and focus on archetypes, prizing the forest above the trees, is desperately needed in a jewish reductionist/materialist world. Its why ((they)) despise him so.

>a professor has a formula for teaching lessons
You must be one of those high IQ kikes.

Retard

it is Jonah Goldberg, the same guy who wrote that awful 'Liberal Fascism' book.

How new are you?

>Formulas
He's a free one
((( ))) + OP = ?

Attached: h____ _______t.jpg (220x220, 20K)

Con man or not, this guy does more before noon than you've done in the past decade.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JQHH6o9ual8&lc=z22wftejjyy0gfhra04t1aokg2s0kgrbdoekfwj1lzohbk0h00410.1524595792881760

this video right here is biggest load of fucking bullshit, he says jews run everything because the have so many geniuses but compared to who? they are such a smalll percentage of the population they have way less geniuses then white Europeans so how the fuck does that make sense.

is there anything different between Shapiro and Peterson besides the zionism?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vn8iLD6FYU