Why are ((they)) trying so hard to dissaude people from smoking?

Why are ((they)) trying so hard to dissaude people from smoking?

Attached: 12372705-4266-42F3-B74D-13C32DE05D03.gif (500x448, 1.91M)

To keep you from dieing. To keep your money going to the tobacco jew. To keep you from ejoying that sweet sweet taiste of burning leavs.

>To keep you from dieing.
Why would they care? I would think they’d want the opposite.
>To keep your money going to the tabacco jew
They don’t want money?
>To keep you from ejoying that sweet taiste of burning leavs
O they failed

Because free health care.

Attached: 1521158193548.png (470x462, 261K)

>Why would they care?

Governments that survive off of tax revenue want a bigger tax base.

Because it is related to masculinity

It kills you over time and.It's a nice.stimulant

Fuck this bro come to Greece we don´t give a shit about non-smoking laws here

If you smoke your enemies, they win.

Can you expand?

>reee why can't i slowly murder myself to cost the healthcare system millions while smelling like shit and annoying everyone around me 24/7

You do all but one of those things.

>It kills you over time
Where's the proof?

>A verifiable fag weighs in
There’s little more that says Dad Dick than cigars and pipe smoking. I myself smoke Davidoff cigarillos and Peterson tobacco in a Peterson churchwarden pipe, goes great with grilling and whiskey and reading and, you know, having a Dad Dick.

Because they want everyone to be fat instead.

More conservatives grow tabacco.

because they want to push this narrative that they actually care about our health.

because they want to push the narrative that its ok for the government to ban things, for our health.

its classic nanny state dude, thats how the operate. trust me, im canadian, i would know

the point is the government knows best and theyre trying to enforce this image of the state as the responsible parents we all have to obey for our own good.

the same reasons uncle adolf was against it.

Why do (((you))) keep trying to persuade me to smoke?

You’re right, Uncle Adolf was more preoccupied with burning books than tobacco.

Attached: 6F7A97A6-1F05-48FA-9D45-C0BCF41B643A.gif (268x200, 1.52M)

Nicotine works well for nerves, so (((they))) would stop goyim smoking.

Attached: 1501560186260.png (500x500, 220K)

Before smoking, they tried to ban alcohol in the United States, it's just more Puritanical bullshit to see how far someone can rule your life.

I think the Prohibition legitimately was Puritanical, I don’t think ((they)) had that much a grasp on America at that time. The Prohibition was the work of stuffy Christcucks.

So you live for longer, pay taxes for longer, and that way they can justify increasing the retirement age to 90.
This is why they tax it so heavily in this country. To make up for the revenue they'll lose if you die early. If they cared about your health, it would be illegal.

Socialized healthcare.

Pussy.

Attached: 46160610-28AC-42F8-A4AE-383C24B8A480.gif (480x332, 3.02M)

Because it's not just annoying to other people, but spews a disgusting cancer cloud that seeps into everything around you. Second and third hand smoke both cause cancer like hell, definitely a violation of any good NAP.

>lets consume something that has no net positive effects on your body and is a huge money sink

Good Goy.

Muuwwaaaaaaahhahh... The french

>lets consume something that has no net positive effects on your body
Sorry to interject myself here, but are you saying everything you do is out of consideration for the health of your body? This is a pretty silly line of reasoning.
The idea that tobacco is just so wildly toxic is blown out of proportion. Google some famous smokers and see how they died. I mostly know writers, so for instance Tolkien, Twain, Faulkner, Salinger, list goes on. Hint, it wasn’t anything to do with tobacco. They lived good long smoky lives. Do people in their seventies sometimes get cancer from it? Sure, sometimes. But they’re seventy.
>and is a huge money sink
Make more money.

Being so excessively concerned about your health is effeminate. Men are meant to live hard and fast, not laying around avoiding red meat and doing yoga. And even besides that, people have been smoking forever and generally live plenty long.