Redpill me on Anzac Day?

Redpill me on Anzac Day?

Attached: anzac-1-800x600.jpg (592x276, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thespinoff.co.nz/society/22-04-2018/the-first-forgotten-anzacs-more-than-50-years-before-gallipoli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very based holiday
also if I'm not mistaken New Zealand got their first poppies late so they just saved them for Anzac day celebrate both as poppy day

Attached: basedkiwis.jpg (477x237, 36K)

Ya go down to your dealer and get a fat sack of heroine and nod out all day coz poppies make opiods.

Good day to remember our young lads that had their lives wasted by the clueless generals of ww1 and warmongers of ww2. It's about the sacrifice really, I try to keep my politics out of it.

flanders poppies don't make any significant amount of opiod alkaloids

yep

Attached: 1469842463001.jpg (1142x761, 835K)

bring back hitler.
australias ww2 leaders betrayed our soldiers by sending em to fight hitler and the japs
oz should have joined the axis powers

We get the day off to get shitfaced and celebrate killing Turks, seems pretty good.

Pretty much this.

Good day. We remember the lives of brave young man who sacrificed their lives in a pointless foreign war which we had absolutely no need to be involved in.

At least we murdered some Turkroaches, that was fun.

Throughout primary and high school, my history education was comprised almost entirely of Gallipoli, Gallipoli, Gallipoli. Anyone else have the same experience?
It wasn't until College that I found out that we were just there to get pounded as a distraction for the Brits to exploit, and that we pulled out after all that time spent gaining fuck-all ground.

25 year old here, everything was gallipoli and the battle of long tan
fucking based
now it's all muh gas huffers and muh refugees made australia what it is today

Original ANZACS was shooting maoris

thespinoff.co.nz/society/22-04-2018/the-first-forgotten-anzacs-more-than-50-years-before-gallipoli/

Attached: 7a094f6f-2474-4e23-9bd4-0b3208de06cc.jpg (600x440, 74K)

How could Australians be so shit they lost to the worst army in WW1?

The beach they landed on wasn't beach, it was a hill with the Turks ready, battle-tested and competently led (read: Ataturk and German advisors), unlike those in the Middle East.
Still inflicted greater casualties on the Turks, and technically reached the objective at Chunuk Bair only for the Brits to replace them and lose it.

LEST WE FORGET BOYS
LEST WE FORGET

Fucking Jow Forums.

Fucking Poland

:)

Attached: IMG-20180424-WA0003.jpg (4032x2268, 1.93M)

is it true that germany was able to take you guys so fast because they marched in backwards so you thought they were leaving?

Wh*te dogs were defeated by superior BLACK Turk warriors. Al hamdu l'allah

Doesnt matter if youre shit when you have machine guns.