Chemtrails

The 'chemtrail conspiracy' is almost as normed as 9/11 conspiracies these days, insomuch that even people you'd never suspect have heard about it.

Assuming its real and spraying is going on; Do you think its geoengineering or something else?

Attached: chem.jpg (1600x800, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/fluoride-killing-us-softly/5360397
lmgtfy.com/?q=cloudseeding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a conspiracy for auts

Probably trying to cover the true night sky id imagine

Do you believe clouds are engineered to function as bioweapons too?

9/11 is normed because it's true and backed by long running evidence of deceit. Chemtrails are bogus considering a contrail is a normal atmospheric occurrence.

>summer clear blue sky
>suddenly bunch of planes start flying
>sky ruined

every fucking time

My professor would rave on about how those are destroying the country but also claim to be colorblind to race. Fuckin boomers I swear

All one has to do is look up.
Never before did the skies look like they do now.
They even started to change the skies in old movies to make them look as they do present day.
It is admitted that they do this. It isn't a conspiracy theory.

You can look up anything and convice yourself its real, doesnt mean it is.

Geoengineering has been around since at least the Vietnam War era so it's fair to assume that the technology and applications have evolved. What the end game is up for debate. People confusing contrails with chemtrails are idiots or gaslighting. Contrails disappear after a few seconds whereas chemtrails linger and dissipate into a network of cloudy haze.

Why would airplanes be "painting" the sky with those trails? Flying randomly all day, only taking breaks for refueling, they are doing something but I don't know what. The sky then gets cloudy, where I live they don't do it everyday but they do it frequently.

Is it weird for a trail to appear over a certain slough of the sky and just have an ubrupt end? could it be some kind of atmospheric change that triggers the trails to appear and then dissapear? say this today, it was odd.

If its true the only logical explanation would to lower human reproducing or smth

You have to be pretty retarded to believe this one.

Forget the fact that every single airport worker in every country on the planet would have to be part of the conspiracy.

Consider, instead, that all it takes to expose the conspiracy, if it were real, would be the spectrometer that you were taught in science class as a 12 year-old how to make out of paper.

It's to flouridate water sources planet wide by spraying aluminum into the atmosphere.

Here's some info on flouride that's used for drinking water.
globalresearch.ca/fluoride-killing-us-softly/5360397

there's obviously something to it.
imagine taking a walk on a cold day and seeing your breath trail for a few yards behind you. yeah right.

if an australian posted this it would be funny

So your version of the conspiracy includes:
All airport workers everywhere. Every member of every water utility everywhere. Every climatologist and meteorologist everywhere. And every science teach in every middle school with the spectrometers to look at clouds, everywhere.

Do you understand why you're a gigantic retard?

All one has to do is look up.
Never before did the skies look like they do now.
They even started to change the skies in old movies to make them look as they do present day.
It is admitted that they do this. It isn't a conspiracy theory

it's military planes doing the cloud-seeding, not commercial airlines, retard.
and you can see interviews where pilots entertain the idea.
consider that the only people who need to know what the planes are doing are the engineers.

You have to be a pretty big shill.
lmgtfy.com/?q=cloudseeding

>Forget the fact that every single airport worker in every country on the planet would have to be part of the conspiracy.
Ok. So the military doesn't have a shit ton of secret airbases where these planes could be flown from? And the same military doesn't have sophisticated self-flying aircraft? Doesn't need to be a grand conspiracy either. Lower ranking soldiers and airmen aren't going to question orders especially if they hold special clearances.

sorry my friend but after the realization its just not the same.

Attached: 3doz.gif (399x369, 39K)

>consider that the only people who need to know what the planes are doing are the engineers.
Except wait, that's not true.

Those pesky meteorologists and science teachers, again! Childrens' toys literally reveal the makeup of clouds. Every single science teach and local weatherman, on planet Earth, would have to be part of this conspiracy.

The sky is a projection, what we see isn't what is actually there.

...the weatherman isn't a scientist, he's a guy on tv.
and now you're saying teachers are infallible? okay. I suddenly forget my math teacher not knowing why the fuck pi equals 3.14.

So the moon is an illusion? That's what I've been researching lately.

The entire sky is an illusion, it's like a projector showing on a screen.

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x288, 16K)

I have only seen chemtrails in Australia on a few occasions, all of them in Sydney. Couldn't see them in any other major city after staying for up to 2 weeks at a time. But when I was in Sydney, that shit was happening 24/7.

He's a guy on TV who, to write his script for being on tv, looks at the weather. For real guy: a spectrometer is a device that can determine the chemical makeup of clouds. They can be incredibly powerful and complex machines. They can also be made out of paper. Literally every single person with the tiniest bit of curiosity would have to be involved, in this conspiracy.

Want to prove/disprove it? Make one, from paper, and look at a contrail. Boom. Conspiracy resolved.

contrails desu

this

Fuck off you schizophrenic retard.

Im a Chemist at a refinery. We don't add anything to jet fuel to create clouds/engineer weather. Period. Our product goes directly to airports and air bases.

''Chemstrails'' are just weather manipulation. The retarded fake conspiracy theory of them spraying mind controlling chemicals in the air is retarded and probably a story CIA pushed as misinfo because they don't want other countries to know that they're researching weather manipulation.
It's just like how CIA pushed a fake conspiracy theory and spread misinfo that aliens crashed in Roswell.

The vast majority of what people think are ''chemtrails'' are just normal contrails. When they actually spray that shit in the air the contrails turn into clouds. You've probably never seen them in action in your life.
This is all confirmed information.