Hope?

> Be me
> Be African-American
> Dems, BLM, lefties, etc. All make excuses for the swirling mass of hate and ignorance that is my kind.
> Right, functional folks scientifically prove our inferiority (mostly mentally) and how much of a menace to mankind we are.
> Know none of it applied to me, but being reduced to that of a festering parasite it still hurts a tad.
> Slowly start hating myself for being born black, & can't change that.
> Find out about Owens
> shegetsit.png
> Mfw Kanye is on board & might influence others to see reason

Is this a reason to keep my head up, Jow Forums? Will it last or have any real affect?
Or is that just wishful thinking?

Also, on mobile so sorry if format/greentext is aids.

Attached: 1200px-Candace_Owens_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1600, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2z19SqCU0
forbes.com/2008/11/03/billionaires-buffett-caudwell-biz-billies-cx_af_1103frugalbillies.html#5e2935d039e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reality shifted in a big big way when Kanye and Canddace collided. Consciousness shifted in a major way and I feel like something big is happening. We're on the precipice of great change.

Attached: 09823894762936487.jpg (800x572, 108K)

Just wait a couple of generations. Even whitey will be nigger tier soon. All the smart whites swallowed the jew pill

yes keep your head up and stop LARPing on Jow Forums as a black person. go get a job and don't be degenerate. have a family and raise kids teaching them good values to help future generations. heil hitler

Attached: 1523945166865.jpg (674x900, 136K)

Fingers crossed that change is for the better this time, much unlike what was constantly spammed in '08.

So much for being smart.. in this day & age I can't blame them; redpills hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2z19SqCU0

> Legit not LARPing tho
You're not wrong tho, but I'm a massive pussy when it comes to thinking about having a kid.

the right wing need some token niggers. You too OP should get involved in politics.
After the big happening you will be spared and put as the king of some shithole in Africa.

>Is this a reason to keep my head up, Jow Forums? Will it last or have any real affect?
>Or is that just wishful thinking?

I hope so. The le 10% blacks that are based could use a break.

Attached: Ycx3A4eY28-4.png (300x250, 29K)

If blacks wake up, it will be the of the Democratic Party. Too many guilty whites will line up like the weak cowards they envision themselves to be.

Just live like a non degenerate and i'm fine with you.

But I'm pretty sure kanye is literally the antichrist, so don't trust him.

>He'll "become more redpilled" as america's demographics change
>Whites will face large amounts of hate crimes; everyone will be dealing with more criminality from invading cartels
>Jow Forums tier decent blacks like you and remaining red pilled whites will start to warm up to him and support him, hoping he'll do something about the state of moral decline and the jews
>He'll start preaching fascism as an answer to the jewish question and crime
>a large portion of blacks will support him
>remaining normie whites will begin to support him hoping he can restore order
>he'll preach love and racial unity
>then he'll once again declare himself god
>holyshit.jpg
>is he kidding
>he won't be

Annnnnd that's how the end times are gonna start. Sorry for the spoilers.

damnit almost-trips

> No trips
Jeez, don't scare me like that

>heil shit stain mustache manlet

Cringing hard. Kill yourself, dumb fuck.

You can't let the hate of this board get to you too much, user. Remember that during the Haarlem Renaissance, black businesses and schools thrived, and that the civil rights movement only began because the black community had enough economic power that they could leverage into political power. The flames of niggerdom have been fanned by being maneuvered into a welfare populace, a tribute-receiving population, like what the Romans did to so many of their bordering nations. Black Americans have shown historically that they can form a strong and real community, devoid of noghood. You're doing well, user, and things may actually be looking up.

Have courage when talking to your family friends, and always keep your cool - if you get riled up and emotional over an issue, it makes them ignore what you say.

she is a retarded nigger

Attached: זונה שוקולד.jpg (320x180, 12K)

I didn't get the get but I'm unironically convinced that this is the plan. Kanye will be backed by kikes to gain unlimited power under a fascist platform, and then he'll singlehandedly sign america up for the NWO.

Also checkem

the memeflag obvious kike learned how to greentext lol

This. Blacks aren't civilization builders but kikes are largely brainwashing blacks to behave like degenerates and ignore the western influence.

Being redpilled is a hellish existence. We almost never get actual wins and most of our ambitions are nothing more than fantasy. I wish the black community could do better for themselves, be richer, more prosperous and live with dignity. But I recognise how bad the problem really is. Black America needs fundamental structural reform and it’s too easy these days to change. Most people are comfortable with the way things are. Maybe a slightly higher of blacks will be redpilled as a consequence of this and that’ll be a good thing but I don’t have much hope of this changing anything. As you can see with Jordan Peterson, the message of personal responsibility is quite a popular one in counter cultural circles so who knows honestly.

Attached: DD6CC752-D1F2-4DD5-8B17-30CE4BDEF8BC.jpg (688x960, 103K)

You're putting a lot of stock into someone whose claim to fame was trying and failing to start a website for doxing those accused of 'cyber harassment'
Owens is a complete fraud and you should know that.

you don't have to have a kid unless you want to. save money is important.
check out the bs mark zuckerberg does, he drives some inexpensive 30,000 car or w/e. he only wears some cheap plain grey shirt.
not constantly having the urge to throw all your money on things you really don't need helps a lot of people get rich. like rich guy who cuts his own hair
forbes.com/2008/11/03/billionaires-buffett-caudwell-biz-billies-cx_af_1103frugalbillies.html#5e2935d039e2

Because no one would want to steal a car like that. His house on the other hand...

It's a negro revolution, based blacks leaving the dem plantation.

Stay strong, and keep on thinking free.

Attached: Victorian_Black_Man.jpg (346x500, 106K)

haha i havn't see his house. i wanna check it out. i heard he actually owns an island too, im not sure if it's true or not though

Blacks and Whites united to take the Jews down!

Civic nationalism is America's only hope considering demographics. Could it work? Maybe, but it seems unlikely cause for every 1 Candace Owens like black you have 9 others who vote democrat. Then there's the mass immigration of hispanics making it worse for blacks and whites.
If I was an intelligent African-American I would consider moving to one of the decently functioning African countries that has potential for improvement and live like a king there. America seems to be heading in only one direction which is down with worsening racial tensions.
I mean will whites and blacks ever accept that the differences between them in outcomes are perfectly natural and stop complaining about it? Unfortunately I doubt it. So there's going to be a resentment in both directions for a long time.

Nothing says change is coming to the black community like middle age white people retweeting two attention whores.

sorry but you're a nigger. thats all you will ever be to us

>sage grows tall in option fields

Too late fag; I already feel less shitty.

the absolute sate of Jow Forums

i cant believe you normalfags are defending "based niggers" unironically. get your priorities in line, newfriends