Faggots Cry Because (((Bill Maher))) Doesn

Attached: Bill Maher Jordan Peterson.png (590x883, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mikeggibbs/status/987551569339072513
youtube.com/watch?v=8wLCmDtCDAM
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
twitter.com/Mikeggibbs
youtu.be/DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the best part about JBP is normies don't realize how much of /ourguy/ he really is. when the time is right, he'll reveal his power level, and it will be too late to bring back the millions he'll have converted to naziism

>When your fingers are so fat you can't press the apostrophe key without also mashing enter

Peterson is literally going to carve a swastika in his forehead and he will start talking about reading siege

Jordan Peterson is a minority hating homophobe. The Twitter user is right as such deplorable people like Peterson does not desirve a platform.

>*doesn't want to ban free speech that hurts their feelings

twitter.com/Mikeggibbs/status/987551569339072513
youtube.com/watch?v=8wLCmDtCDAM

to be honest I would cry too if Bill Maher wouldn

This is stupid
Guaranteed, JP thinks Jow Forums is filled with misguided young white men with dirty rooms.
He is correct

I type with my penis you fucking leaf

This. 100%. It's horrifying.

Imagine literally believing Jordan Peterson is a racist and misogynist and thinking you know this for a fact because you've done 'research'. Leftism truly is a disease. These people are beyond reach.

Attached: 1519292174961.jpg (505x600, 45K)

So only people who love everyone deserve a platform? That seems awfully minority hating homophobe-phobic of you

Honestly, JP didn't really articulate his question about Trump very well. He kind of rambled and stumbled through it without making a point (except that the girl on Bill's immediate right kept making retarded statements so it took the heat off JP).

wrong, i'm neither misguided, young nor is my room dirty

>Faggot flag on twitter
Imagine my shock.

Attached: Politically_Incorrect_with_Bill_Maher_title_card.jpg (500x375, 51K)

where can i watch the full episode
some user be kind and give me a quick stream down

Attached: 1426152719151.jpg (126x111, 9K)

>The Jewiest Jew is the next Hitler

Attached: ComeOn.jpg (338x305, 34K)

wow 1 example to the contrary guess it's back to the drawing board

>Bill Maher
Just watch Rachel Maddow, because shows like Bill Maher, and Jamie Oliver just repeat what that dyke has to say.

how is he a racist? literally where has he ever spoken about race

if you had an american, canadian, british, or australian flag you would have much higher odds though.
don't kid yourself, you're a minority here. the vast majority are anglos, with a few random euros like you, and the very rare 2nd world, and even rarer 3rd worlders.

Well, yes. Only people who do not wish to pursue hate speech. Hate speech easy radicalise white males and look how did in Toronto ended.

Attached: Mike gibbs.png (892x532, 385K)

He did make a point. Everything he says rambles on, that's how he speaks.

>Jamie Oliver

On the pol-political spectrum, JP would be a raging pinko

>Gibbs
>probably a communist
pottery

Attached: image.jpg (750x446, 239K)

He has acknowledged the reality of IQ and its consequences.

>Jordan Peterson
>Authoritarian
>Misogynist
>Racist
Oh whats next (((Ben Shapiro))) is a nazi?

Attached: ShutUpAndDie.png (599x338, 229K)

That's because Real Time is designed to get as many smug quips about republicans as possible for applause.

I view it differently. The fact that the Jews give all that exposure to Peterson is all i need to know...

jordan peterson is not as smart as he thinks he is and its really transparent thats the case if you think about it. Yet he still manages to get on tv he is such a awesome dude for that alone would have never expected him to put in the work.
No matter what people say about him he IS HELPING and thats good.

Total and complete fucking AIDS.

Attached: 7739874598343.jpg (662x920, 226K)

Don't correct it.

Ah it makes sense as to why I hated that show, and couldn't process why Jordan even went on. Now I get it. SoCal hear glad to know Peterson is BTFO of the liberal locals.

Attached: 1500603776561.png (327x388, 147K)

>pics or it didn't happen

Not so fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
>Jordan Peterson says 'I can't do it' when asked about Jewish Influence

Attached: Untitled.png (800x445, 149K)

Bill Maher is based as fuck, he literally called himself a “house nigger” on live tv and managed to completely get away with it

He is a true madman

Right. And they're still doing, like ten years after Hitch called them out for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

I scrolled through his shit and he considers Geraldo Rivera to be a far-right agitator that shouldn't have had a platform. I can't help but think they might lose the next election.

>LGBTQ2
>HIV
>Resistance
>snowflake
>Gibbs

Haha Ok Jow Forums I get it, you can make a mean parody of your average leftist. Now show me the REAL profile!

When did peterson has a beard?

so true my goy

Attached: 1522047153210.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>Could barely handle fucking Milo
>Based as fuck

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (660x800, 54K)

twitter.com/Mikeggibbs
Its twitter feed is haunting

get out

Fucking this. Peterson sold stormfags up the river with this one little trick. He's never going to get natsoc support after this, even if he went on television with a swatika on his forehead all anyone has to do is post this video and a picture of him in his house covered in communist propaganda and its all out the window. Cuck once, you're cucked for life.

Thanks for posting this, this fool is also pro-race mixing

He raped milo and not in the way that sick fuck would have enjoyed

He and his panel basically left milo with nothing more than one liners and insults, he looked so bad

The madman actually managed to shut Bill Maher up, that's impressive.

youtu.be/DXkwCtW0v2s

>being pro-invading iran
Hitchens belongs in the trash

I'm not a smelly commiefornian, what did he do wrong and why this mike gibsmedat mad

Reminder that Jow Forums gets it's name at least in part from Bill Maher.

Attached: 250px-Politically_Incorrect_with_Bill_Maher_title_card.jpg (250x188, 14K)

this

Attached: Hitchens.jpg (800x390, 27K)

stormfags optics are a liability if nothing else

Attached: Peterson redpill.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

>DONALD TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT, BILL, THATS WHY I CANT RAISE MY CHILDREN CORRECTLY
this bitch waited until the last 10 seconds to open her mouth and it was too much for me

Oh god please tell me gibsmedat isn't word filtered to gibsmedat who fucking did this

Maher didn't invent that term you fucking shill.

i can't believe you losers take hours out of your day to write this bullshit

naw he praises kek

At least he was forthright with his reasoning, unlike the administration executing the war.

>Saddam was a murderous dictator
>He harboured terrorists
>Islam is evil
>Was anti-democracy

I personally don't think that spreading democracy is the role of the US or any western country, but at least it's an ethos.

No I’m pretty sure your definition of completely getting away with it is cracked

gib gibs gibbs gibsme gibsmedat

Peterson should change his credo from
>Clean your room
To
>Wash your balls

Underrated

Attached: 1523909800844.jpg (669x696, 88K)

Anybody else not like Jordan Peterson? Seems like a leafy con man

Optics are a meme. The Jew (aka the media, education & the government) can and will make ANY pro-nationalist and pro-white movement look terrible regardless of how perfectly they conduct themselves because they still completely control the mainstream media and through that control they have the eternal normie on a leash.

If the KKK and all the other "bad optics" groups were disbanded tomorrow, they would simply create new ones and tie them together with the newer good optics groups and the eternal normie would see no distinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

(1/2)

Attached: 1505061292937.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

2/2

Attached: 1505061606361.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>Dryclean your jizzsock

JBP is a literal communist. He uses the term "reactionary" unironically as a slur. This is something only communists do. It only has negative connotations within the communist ideology, within a mind structured by communist ideology.
No one else even knows what "reaction" means when used in a negative context, they can't even tell that it IS a negative context.
You have to have already been at least partially indoctrinated in Marxist thought to understand "reactionary" as a slur at all.
To all other normal people, what commies call "reactionary" is just common fucking sense.
>Uh yeah guys, when you add muslims to your society and terror increases, you get rid of the fucking muslims, you don't make excuses for them, you don't just "live with it" and hope that in 100+ years terror will go back down, you remove them. And this is negatively called "reactionary" by communists, who would like everyone to believe that the "rational" action is to just keep cycling muslims and niggers and spics through institutions for generations until they hopefully maybe get on the white man's level.

Attached: deathstar.png (768x720, 495K)

>loser!
Ad hom
>can't believe you take hours out of your day! (le no life, it's cool not to care about things!)
Ad hom

Verdict: You have to go back

Attached: -s a g e-.png (448x421, 285K)

But he did popularize it. Hence I said "at least in part."

>wow they're agreeing with his arguments aren't they going to base everything on prior perception wtf??

Attached: 1503648124109.jpg (640x640, 88K)

That hairline

Attached: download (2).jpg (230x219, 7K)

>We have hate speech laws, so it's true we don't have free speech, but to be charged under the hate speech code, the ones pressing charges have to prove what the person said is not true

Stopped reading right there. The court has openly stated that a factual statement can still be considered hate speech at their own discretion.

yes, because attempting to debunk the sweaty delusions of someone writing about the hidden jewish meanings of JPB's language is totally a worthwhile endeavor

well said

Attached: Peterson redpill2.png (672x449, 43K)

Attached: peterson redpill 3.png (445x378, 138K)

The anti-Peterson leftypol fags come out of the woodworks anytime he's brought up

Attached: 1524558137016.jpg (1049x800, 552K)

Alright USA , here's a European perspective.

Watching the overtime we had the situation of Jordan Peterson who was kinda playing the bridge between Trump supporters and the majority of the USA. This was a perfect example of hypocricy. The entire show Bill Maher told Peterson that everything he told was basic common sense. But when Jordan told the panel that what they were doing was only polarizing the citizens of the USA even more Bill jumped in and gave the typical "We haven't had anything like this before , and we have to stop him!" liberal mumbojumbo we've seen over a million times. Then the other panelist start to put the entire CNN agenda on the table with shit about climate change and Marihuana which didn't have anything to do with the discussion.

This is basically proof that Trump was basically a reaction from people who were tired of getting alienated for their opinions , and these idiots still don't see that.

Jordan asked an important question , what would happen if Trump were impeached or convicted? They didn't care about what would happen , they only care about their own agendas.

I'm at work does anybody have QRD on maher's nose vs frog doctor?

The pendulum is swinging back in our direction, leftcucks. You squandered your public good will with your constant whining and agitating. You just couldn't sit still for long enough to enjoy the gains you made in the last 15-20 years. And now, people are fed up with your constant, unending, bullshit need to be at the center of all attention. Well, you have our attention now, faggots. Increasingly so. It's not our fault that you don't like the kind of attention you're getting anymore.

yeah maybe you are right.

JBP is great. He makes retards on both far ends of the political spectrum rage with equal fury.

It's really fun to watch a leftist have a rational conversation for a long time and then *some* word or phrase gets said that triggers their cognitive dissonance and their mind just frantically rips through the pages of the book 'leftist talking points' and you have to watch 10 minutes of pil pul and filibustering. Call them out on it? they get super smug as if they've won.

this is precisely why I am so fond of him

I would urge you to read the rest of it because it goes onto a completely different angle. The distinction/definition of hate speech is one small argument alongside a larger and more important one about the true nature of JBP (which is not "anti-leftism" or even "Anti-post modernism" but is instead much closer to "anti-extremism" which is another way of saying "controlled opposition".

JBP wants the status quo to continue and is only "fighting the left" to preemptively kick the legs out from under the reactionary force that is rising up to combat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Attached: 1503970455064.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

haha! I know right, I love watching both retarded ass sides get BTFO kek. Me? I'm a radical centrist. (I have no actual political opinions)

This indeed. They always act like they have the moral upperground. Especially a kike like Bill Maher , who basically pretends to be different from the other lefties when it comes PC culture and freedom of speech.

But the moment he hears something which callenges his moral worldview he goes after his guests like an enraged libtard.

And trust me , Jordan is nothing better in that regard. He always claims that everyone should have a podium. But when "Nazi's" get a podium he says "No we shouldn't give Nazi's a podium , that is DANGEROUS". He's an hypocrite aswell.

Oh boy I can contribute to a thread.

I am just about done with Peterson's 12 guides to live life. I'm pretty solidly liberal.

First 10 chapters were really good. Very solid conservative-minded view of life, good reasoning, and stuff that basically everyone can agree with. Gets a little weirdly obsessive with insisting that the "communist" countries we've had were REAL communism and not authoritarian failures, but you know whatever man it's fine.

The 11th chapter. Second to last. He gets to gender. And holy fucking shit he goes off a cliff. For 275 pages I was reading intelligent conservative thinker/philosopher/psychotherapist and now I turn the page and Alex fucking Jones is screaming at me about how men ought to behave and how women ought to behave. What the fuck? Genuinely super disappointing, I forced my way through the chapter but I still haven't finished the remaining few pages of the book. At least the last chapter is titled something like "if you see a cat, pet it" so maybe that's better.

Hard to believe they aired it

"I can't do it. The Heebs will know."

I would like to have a conversation about this

What did really dissapoint you?

>jordan peterson
>macho

These are levels of s o y Ive never seen before

The vast majority of people are reactionary. At least 99%. The political pendulum is evidence of this. It's also the reason why Democracy doesn't work.

Such a faggot.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Jordan peterson is literally controlled opposition.

Leftists are making fools of themselves again.

> Jamie Oliver

I love that guy,

I hate that John Oliver cunt though.