When did Jow Forums start hating on the "Dems R Da Real Racist" argument?

It's true, average liberal Democrats are more racist than average Republicans. It's just that their racism is more internalized. They view blacks as their pets, as children to be cowed into submission.

Attached: Starbucks.jpg (1126x629, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starbucks/status/897953161104605184
youtu.be/BAzbq3iiqzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for answers

>newfag doesn't know OP can't bump own thread
GTFO MY POL FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

Almost all of the rights arguments I initially scoffed at as bullshit. Now it seems so obvious. White guilt- Black victimhood is simply a symbiotic relationship where one receive money and the other receives moral validation. Neither party truly progresses. My biggest redpill was finding out that most minorities like being pets. They don’t want equality, they just want as much of an easy life as possible.

Attached: C6FEA13B-E503-47A5-A449-2102FEDB8772.png (750x1334, 503K)

>newfag doesn't know OP has been able to bump his own thread for nearly two years now
kys

The question you should be asking who is keeping you divided and controlling your reality?...

(((Andrew Yaffe))) was the one to meet the 2 black guys in Starbucks. Who owns Starbucks?...well (((Howard Schultz))) does. And who was pushing this story hard?...well the (((MSM))).

"I know we're better than this. The bigotry, hatred, and senseless violence against people who are not white cannot stand.” - (((howard schultz)))

twitter.com/starbucks/status/897953161104605184

The reason is because it never works. It's playing their game and expecting to win. This was done to Breitbart and he had no come back when called racist Conservatives tried this for 30 years and failed constantly. Everyone either denounces it or cucks and tries to say they are not racist. You need to have the Dems are the real Anti-White party than anything else because its true and you change the conversation just like we did with Fake News. It's the best come back against the term racism because it makes them look racist against Whites.

Basically this. Expecting Blacks to change their voting habits after 60 years is not going to work no matter how much you say Democrats are racist. It changes nothing.

OP can't bump on first post, newfag

Attached: 1749a98df30e595.gif (455x344, 970K)

Let's be honest Jews hide behind black people to get their diversity done.

Frame Game showed a perfect example of this in his video on the Starbucks controversy here youtu.be/BAzbq3iiqzs he is going to go over a lot of behind the scenes stuff of how these Jews make the Racism thing happen and how they keep the paychecks coming.

And yet it still happened.

add to that (((George Soros))) who controls BLM which showed up 10 minutes later protesting...

So.... you realize that you bumped his thread by replying to that reply, meaning that he effectively bumped his thread by posting that. and now I too am bumping the thread to let you know that you are dumb. It seems to me his bump was pretty effective wouldn't you say?

>The reason is because it never works.
Tell that to Kanye.

And it doesn't matter if they denounce it, it's true. Consciously or not, Democratic policies have helped to keep the black community down for decades.

Whites enslaved niggers
Because we felt like it

Whites freed niggers
Because we felt like it

They remain free
Only as long as whites allow it

>Kanye
This is the exception that proves the rule. Sure, if you're a nigger with an almost unparalleled amount of social capital and an enormous platform and a claim of having been personally wronged, it might work. Essentially no one else can do that, so it isn't a workable strategy. The only real strategy is to say you don't give a fuck because it's not part of your value system, and then adhere to your own values and not some faggot SJW nigger's. If that doesn't work, violence is really the only other option.

You start in school, being taught that everyone is equal. But then you get confronted with reality, and reality makes you racist one way or another.

You can suggest that each race handles their own. Or you can be like a democrat, and suggest that blacks are incapable of handling themselves so the white man must do it. Either way, you have seen that different races make different people, and admitting that in today's world means you're racist.

Because it implies racism is a bad thing.

If you're a Republican and claim not to be racist and just want equality of opportunity, leftists will hound you because "the system" is still evil and racist and if you're not working to dismantle it then you are racist too.

Their proof is that blacks continue to do worse than whites. For them, racism is not over until there are an equal number of blacks as CEOs and all positions in life.

Anything less is racism. Even if blacks are less qualified it's still racist to them if they suffer for it.

Inequality is the only truth

Being "racist" is nonsense because it's a useless term and most of us don't buy into it.

You don't prefer your own children over someone else's children, do you OP?
Fucking Child-hating PROGENIST.

You don't prefer your own family over someone else's, do you OP?
FUCKING FAMILY-HATING FAMILIALIST

You don't prefer your own race over someone else's, do you OP?
FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

There is no reason to be subject to this kind of flawed logic, people prefer others who are more generically similar to them, it's evolutionarily advantageous.

If all CEOs were back they'd call that equality.

You're projecting. They don't care about truth. They're leftists.

What you have to understand is that leftists are basically like women. Vulnerable, emotional and submissive, but willing to pounce on any sign of weakness. To them, saying "they're the real racists" is just you deflecting your own racism.

Don't show them that weakness. Don't play into their frame. Assert your own. They're not "the real racists," they're just racists. They're also sexists, misogynists, misandrists, homophobes or Islamophobes (pick one), pedophiles, transphobes, etc. Call them all the names. Most are already aware of and feel guilty about their own prejudices. They try to relieve this guilt by throwing it at you. Your job is to feel no guilt and show no apology and instead throw their own words right back at them. Once you do, observe how they shrink back, how they recoil and squeak "I've been found out." A few of the thicker-skinned, more masculine ones might shrug it off, in which case you continue to browbeat and intimidate them with short, snappy emotional arguments, moralizing, and ad hominem.

There's no educating these people. They don't care about facts. The only thing you can do is force feed them their own poison and hope they choke on it. A few of the smarter ones might eventually realize that they have to take the antidote of truth. The rest will be disrupted and demoralized.

Fuck, are we back?

>continue to browbeat and intimidate them with short, snappy emotional arguments, moralizing, and ad hominem.

So you have no facts?

>They view blacks as their pets, as children to be cowed into submission.

Fucking retard name 10 accomplishments by democrats in the past 10 years. XD

We are race realists not racists. Liberals actually despise other races and treat them like children and if they don't listen to them they flip out like the children they are. Jews are legit racist and should be gassed for it.

Those statements affecting a leftist emotionally, and having facts, are not mutually exclusive.

> I hate racist America, I am going to move to (98 percent white) country!

But never do they say 'to x black neighborhood in Y black city'.

You don't use facts because they will always ignore or rationalize. Goes in one ear and out the other. You attack not their arguments, but their self-perception, because that's what they really care about. They want to think of themselves as good people and will go out of their way to prove how tolerant they are. If you scream at them about how they're intolerant anyway, they take it seriously and there's only two ways they can eventually resolve the emotional pain this causes them: they either retreat from public discourse or embrace intolerance.

I would guess that when liberals started making everything racist. So the term "racist" has lost it power and is only useful for gathering the troops and not gaining any new members.

It does nothing and niggers don't give a shit about racism they just want your money or your life.

Which is why you're just an asshole with no actual purpose. XD

And what would those statements be?

Exactly what facts are you supposed to give someone who lacks the intellect to interpret them into a worldview founded on animal desires with no capacity for higher-level thinking?

10 racial bias training, 20, how about i do NONE

Attached: gcr35hti7wt01.jpg (960x512, 65K)

>It does nothing
It worked on 95% of the "former liberals" on this board.

Facts are facts wether or not a person is capable of interpreting them is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that a fact is a fact. XD

It's true these people have lost all logical ways of reasoning. stuck as the only white male in a family of liberals is like being a biologist on safari attempting to explain foreign animals strange behaviors. my mother keeps a pet roastie single nigger mom and her niglet in the basement and charges them a ridiculously low rent. It's all out of white guilt and imaginary lib points, it makes me sick to watch my dear mother spread herself so thin because of the kike brainwashing that's been done to her. she herself grew up very poor and worked.her whole life. she should.be smarter than this.but alas these kike nigger zoglings attack the easiest prey the old.and disillusioned. fuck these stupid kike minded cucks. they will all suffer once the tide goes out and leaves them stranded.

Yep.

Attached: 1520040653875.jpg (1187x652, 222K)

My purpose is to win, my man, and that is how it is done.

You're own self anecdote is not proof of shit. What actually worked for most of them, as far as I can tell, is the left becoming utterly cancerous virtue signallers circa 2012 or so. They're now a degenerate freak mafia that no one here wants to associate with, and if you'll notice, they're always very unhappy, unpleasant people constantly worried about this or that. The way to get leftists to hate leftism is to show them its logical extreme.

You see how lefties treat minorities who disagree with them. They're more than willing to throw anyone not dedicated enough under the bus.

Win what? Is it like wheel of fortune? Do you get cash prizes? XD

They view blacks as literal animals, you can see them driving through ghettos like its a zoo, watching the wild life, occasionally walking among them but still wary of their surroundings.
In movies black face has been replaced with black people. Its great

>You're own self anecdote
Nice projection. Everyone always cries "Boomer shil!" whenever this argument is brought up, as if it's effect on the boomer population is somehow proof that it doesn't work?

>Nice projection
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you even know what projection means? Its starting to become clear that you yourself have the mindset of the kind of retards I've been talking about. I should have guessed as much since you apparently care more about what leftists have done to niggers than what they've done to whites. I hope you die alone in your basement you NEET loser.

I never use this argument (even though it’s true) because it doesn’t work. This line of argument submits to your opponent that racism is very very bad and that nobody should like racists. (Let alone be one!) It’s like an atheist calling a Christian a sinner; you’re framing the debate in a way that presupposes your opponent’s worldview is correct.

White dems are kind of strange. They can never have a normal conversation with any POC’s. No matter what they’re talking about they just keep trying to prove to them and get validation from them for “being on their side”. If I were black I would feel patronized by these people, but that’s just me