Tfw Trump came out as gay just now

>tfw Trump came out as gay just now

Attached: 473EF75E-24DF-4B64-A824-95B12023649D.jpg (1242x1252, 998K)

He seems embarassed.
Kissing people, including men, on the cheek is something French and I think Italian people do.

>pence, you know what to do.

Attached: 1496283487117.png (2048x1365, 3.8M)

It is, Anglo/Germanic nations are all too protestant and labor focused

Someone should photoshop Hillary’s head in the hole like they’re burying her

ill do it.

Attached: 1507452243094.jpg (2048x1365, 822K)

You smell like ivana...

nice

Everyone in New York always knew Trump was gay. All the wives and alleged affairs was just a big show for the rubes who bought the macho womanizer act. Anyone who was anyone in business in the 80s was propositioned by him, a lot of big names got their start sucking his cock.

Con pito es más rico!

>not kissing nonna on the cheek
The state of beady-eyed anglos

Attached: 1514312415848.gif (192x224, 44K)

This. It's well known in gay circles that Trump is a power bottom capable of taking massive cocks for hours on end.

4 MORE QUEERS

>anglo think that kissing men is gay

>Kissing on the cheek is gay

Why are you Americans so stuck up about this? This is a normal thing out here in the Mediterranean.

yeah...
and I readily admit it's a disgusting custom

The Walloons in the south of my 'country' do it as well.

He is truly is /ourguy/

That's because you're an autistic beta incel

>t. meme flaggot

You didn't prove me wrong Pierre

All the fucking germs in the world and we have faggots and literal faggots kissing other men as a "greeting". No wonder 1 in 3 people have oral herpes
Absolutely disgusting.

This looks like a michaelangelo painting

Attached: ad009f7b5b825fd4600cea2481772d92.jpg (1905x900, 270K)

its kino because of melania's arm position and legs crossed, contrasted with the more masculine behavior of the two men digging. this photo reinforces the oppressive male patriarchy. why aren't the wives doing the physical work whilst the men get to stand there looking pretty in dresses. oy vey.

Chad's aren't afraid to show emotion with other guys. Only rigid stiff autistic beta virgin incels get embarrassed by this stuff.

wasted mexinigger

because trump can dig more sand than melania can. had she worked out like michael obama maybe she would be shovelling as well

I'm not embarrassed
just disgusted when a "male" expect we kiss each others on the cheek
that's a candy ass habit
it isn't that long since it was mostly just acceptable for children with family members
grown men kissing each others on the cheek being acceptable really isn't that old of a custom, here
it truly is a fine example of degeneracy

what if macron's lips were coated with a chemical agent? Does the secret service check other heads of state the way they would a reporter or spectator?

The transatlantic relationship is alright. Stronger than ever even.

Good. That’s worth like 35 electoral votes.

what happens in the Mediterranean stays in the Mediterranean

Attached: 1512144187943.jpg (405x405, 44K)

>what if macron's lips were coated with a chemical agent
Then Macron himself would be exposed to that same chemical agent

Attached: 1512615584562.jpg (645x729, 132K)

>what if he's been administered an antidote though?

>Pence the jews tunred me gay, yo know what to do now
>tears streaming down Pence's face as he loads the emergency m9
>Its been an honor sir

LEWD

Here if you are a male you greet all females like that, for greeting men, often single kiss cheek with family, with male strangers is a handshake most of the time

you dont get to the top by being sexual folk

This is only the beginning. In 2019, he will announce that he is a MtF transsexual and begin to take hormones. The President will transform before our very eyes into a sexy MILF, and in 2020 he will win reelection as the first female President of the United States, thus surpassing Hillary in literally every conceivable category. 14D Candy Land, niggers.

Attached: 1516400135268.jpg (446x450, 57K)

This is how the french greet eachother, nothing special really

apparently not

Attached: 1522869116274.jpg (998x751, 49K)

That’s good to hear since I figured all French loved doing the gay kiss thing. I’ve never understood it. Of course, I have some insecurities about my skin so maybe that’s why I get weird about it. I’ve had some foreign girls (from France, Iran, South America etc..) do that to me at a party, and I enjoyed it, but it still weirds me out and I don’t understand guys doing it to each other.

This will cause the left to love him when it’s revealed!

Fucking roaches.

I've seen male friends kissing each other for as long as I remember and I'm 31, but then again I live in the south east.

How progressive :)

Macron made Trump his bitch. It happened during theior first meeting when Macron pressed the shit out of Trumps hand and Donnie then realized that he better play ball or Macron will rape him, with passion.
Nice work america! Faggots.

He looks so comfy

>German meets Mediterranean way of greeting.jpg

In our country too, and probably other countries with catholic origins.

>be Pence
>can't sleep until you figure out how to electrocute your boss

>the helicopter is colored like the white house and the grass

>what if he's been administered an antidote though?
if it's a chemical and not a pòison there is no antidote

Attached: 1516483507371.png (586x578, 37K)