What does /pol think about giving blacks their own section of the United States to call their own country...

What does /pol think about giving blacks their own section of the United States to call their own country? We would cut off maybe three states and send them all there to live. They would be recognized as their own independent nation and as such would be subject to passport and immigration laws, border laws, trade and import/export laws, etc. They would receive no assistance from us either. In the spirit of fairness, we would need to give them three pretty decent states as their new home. What do you think /pol?

Attached: th.jpg (295x211, 11K)

Black men are too addicted to white women

They can have Southern California, Southern Arizona, and New Mexico and maybe some of mexifag infested Texas. Plenty of natural resources, good real estate and they'll ward off the spics.

We'll call it Liberia.

No, it would collapse almost immediately and there would be a never ending stream of 'refugees' and Wakandan raiders crossing the border to loot and rape. We would be just as responsible for them as we are now. They have to be removed much further away.
Besides, this is our land, our ancestors conquered and settled it.

LET THEM HAVE PUERTO RICO, THEY WONT EVEN BE NOTICED THERE

Dumb fuck. The day they made america there were actually niggers in it. XD

If the zog government wasn't a factor the raiding would just force the white border settlements to form organized militia and BTFO the nignogs back to New Africa. Well assuming the whole place wouldn't be propped up by gibs, but then again if I have to pay taxes I might as well pay to have the niggers kept where I don't have to smell them.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (400x213, 57K)

Fairness? That's 3 states, the niggers would riot for 50/50 and would want 25 states.

Attached: 1524519641702s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

As an "egyptian" with an interest in american "politics" in which states do you think you belong?

nigger propaganda does no longer work . max. resistance in Germany , mainstream media goes mad about public reaction :

Attached: DAK_nigger.plus.Volksfeindin.jpg (940x529, 59K)

This place is called Haiti

You've tried it before America

I don't know dog but the states you guys are listing are intentionally the ones with the lower end of the stick

Attached: 1524427528203s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

What the fuck, why would you send blacks to New Mexico. Just give them all of Arizona, Disneyworld, and the city of Orlando and leave it at that. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (500x743, 203K)

14?
88 checked.
What is this 7 doing here...

Also no, race cleanse now

>giving blacks/anyone some significant fraction of the physical states united of america

Us guys is listing. I've not listed anything. But anyway heres the scenario, The united states breaks up and sends all the "blacks" to 3 states.
As an "egyptian" what do you think would happen to you?

Give them Detroit too, they can call their new country Wakanda.

they should unironically just go back to Africa
imagine africa being ruled over by big brain english speaking westernized negroes like Obama, it would work, mass immigration to africa now

>United States
Blacks already have their countries. One of them is the United States

I've thought of this too.Dividing the US into mini ethno states with border states that are multicultural or whatever faggot leftists call it.

Lmao, completely spread out and disseperated. Classic.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 75K)

they don't get one inch

idk but you guys probably put sand niggers in the same rank as normal niggers, if not below them. Boston maybe?

Blacks are 12% of total population right?
Giev them 12% of USA soil.
Their pick which state etc. They literally cannot refuse this obviously profitable deal for them, and turn it into the wakanda we know it will become. Would be the funniest plot twist of planet earth since the kekwars

Hajis go back to Israel. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 124K)

Obviously it wouldnt matter which states they pick, end results will be the same anyway.

Absolutely NOT. Appeasement never works. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Attached: 1524074434483.jpg (730x480, 17K)

We wouldn't give them anything else. Take it or leave it. No "appeasement" here. Once they accept it and they're in their new home they're locked into the deal

give them California Arizona and Texas
it will create a buffer zone between mexico and white america

Boston?

No, that is what you think will happen. And it might even stay that way for a little bit, but I guarantee you, that just like Rhodesia and the betrayal it fealt, it will bite you in the ass and you will be taken advantage of. The (((powers that be))) will make sure of it.

I've always thought that this would be an issue that far right and black nationalists could actually agree on, and work together to accomplish. In theory this seems to be the kind of reparations that african americans want, but in practice would they take the deal? I can't imagine it desu.

>Giving them states that have hundreds of billions of dollars invested via infrastructure
I wholeheartedly

dont they already have a section, atlanta or something ?

>having someone who hates you right next door
Are you high?

Better idea: Just send them down here to the Bahamas. We already have recognized sovereignty. We are already mostly black. More population density would mean more urban growth and more prestige. Where is the downside?

Only is it's New Jersey
The US actually tried to give that state back to the British and they flat out refused

What you think they would invade us? LMAO wouldn't /pol want something like that?

I live in New Jersey, so no. OP gets favored

>I live in New Jersey
So OP is not only a metaphorical faggot, he's actually a real life faggot as well , you think California's full of faggots, New Jersey breeds the little buttfucking pillow biters
>OP gets favored
that's not how any of this works , new jersy is a worthless wasteland with no real natural resources other than it's impoverished citizens that have been trying and failing at escaping that hell hole for the entirety of it's existence.
The US actually tried to not sale, but give it to the British before the war of 1812 ,and they were so offended they attacked the US over that offer .
It's the perfect place to give the niggers

I was thinking about this in the shower actually, could've changed a lot of things

Give them the shit parts of Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana. That solves all the problems.

Negros will never be happy and will illegally migrate back into the US due to their inability to do anything, they will cite slavery as their justification for ignoring our border control.

Those are called "ghettoes"

You guys already tried that.
And then decided that niggers don’t belong in the US
And then you guys shipped tourney negroes to Liberia.
It was ok for a while but when you guys stopped sending gibs to them the country went to hell.

Give them the cities. The white man deserves a farm to work on. Blacks wont do any of that shit

>shipped tourney negroes to Liberia
I meant shipped YOUR negroes
Fucking ac

Ovens are cheaper and create jobs.

Criminally underrated

Attached: 00145583-6AA0-429A-BAD8-E5AD1E849647.jpg (758x448, 79K)

It's the only peaceful solution to our problem, but it will never happen. They will chimp out and force will be necessary. I live in the south and I'd be willing to give up my state of it meant purging the rest of the nation of them. But i have to be honest, Mexicans are a far greater threat than niggers.

>giving blacks
>Wrong.
>Niggers have their own continent.
>That's where they all should be.
Idiot.

>Southern Arizona
NOT AN INCH!

>give them Arizona
So the 2nd Civil War begins here. Neat.

Attached: 1513885726390.jpg (480x354, 18K)

No! They have a huge goddamn continent already.

Give them Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia since most of them already their any hillbilly who doesn't like it can go larp as Stonewall Johnson or whatever.

Better yet, OPs idea is retarded and we shouldn't sacrifice a bit over muh fairness.

I'm cool with it. Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi would work as most of them are already living there and those states suck ass anyway.

Attached: fq.jpg (750x1229, 340K)

I like the idea...
But there should be one more step...
involving a nuclear attack on those areas, cleansing and purifying for good.

Africans do, African-Americans don't.
They have been seperate for too long and sending African-Americans back would result in disaster for all involved, causing more migrant crysis.
A seperate nation in the mainland US makes more sense and will put an end to gibs without causing massive social unrest in both Africa and America.

All black people should be relocated to Detroit, Orlando, New Orleans and Chicago and marked as Reservation Sites

They got Liberia

how about we get everything and they get deported to africa

t. nigger

>What does /pol think about giving blacks

no

No, Atlanta's called the "Black Mecca" but most of the nigs are moving to the suburbs because illegals, fags, and hipsters have moved in.

Attached: 4724E8B6-D507-45DF-95BA-BF2A98066DCC.gif (467x468, 1.98M)