Good luck without us, mutts

>Good luck without us, mutts

The Trump administration is planning to end allowing spouses of H-1B visa holders to work legally in the United States, a top federal agency official has told lawmakers, a move that could have a devastating impact on tens of thousands of Indians.

H-4 is issued to the spouse of H-1B visa holders, a significantly large number of whom are high-skilled professionals from India. They had obtained work permits under a special order issued by the previous Obama administration.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-000036.jpg (990x1001, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/india-news/h1-b-visa-holders-spouses-may-face-setback-as-trump-administration-mulls-new-rules-1842001
youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, fuck you

>tfw its getting hard as fuck to leave this place and go to newhampshire

I wanna live free or die bros

Marry an American. It's the easy way in.

it goes in the toilet, maderchode

fpbp God forbid companies should spend 2 weeks training new employees instead of hiring a Pajeet lying about knowing the skills for half the price

>high-skilled professionals
>India
Just because they have degrees from third world countries does not make them high skilled.

>high-skilled professionals from India

Attached: 1446755658047.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get into AIIMS or IIT? Kek, theres no competition they're some of the best in the eastern hemisphere.

Link, faggot.

oh no who will produce shit code dirt cheap now?

Code shitters BTFO

if you skim the top off of a pile of shit it's still shit

Lots of openings at Wendy's coming up everyone

'high skilled from india'
meaning low skilled by american standards but you shit skins will work for pennies and under cut our citizens, fuck you and fuck your free ticket to my country. its not your fucking right to immigrate to my country on a technicality. make your own country better, jackass

Never heard about.
wtf r them?

Here's one. It's being reported in the poo press.
ndtv.com/india-news/h1-b-visa-holders-spouses-may-face-setback-as-trump-administration-mulls-new-rules-1842001

Get those smelly indians out of here!

>president dismantles the immigration visa his wife got here on, and then the chain migration that allowed her parents to get here.
So glad we've got a hypocrite like him that really cares about immigrants.

This. India hands out degrees like candy and if you ever dealt with an Indian, you know they don't shit about shit (except shitting).

no one in the world ever needed more dotheads for anything other than cleanups on aisle 4

The amount of fecal matter in fast food products just decreased.

So does this mean more demands for bobs and vagine?

>High-skilled professionals
But without Poo who will teach us to loo?

Attached: 1111.jpg (951x625, 146K)

I work in finance in the states, admittedly i don't know much about IT aside from when I worked in Telecom.

But holy fuck Pajeets are infuriating to work with, they lack basic cognitive functions. They have 0 ability to wrap thier head around something, they can follow steps perfectly but the minute there is deviation from those steps they can't grasp anything. I've had to take over and finish basic trouble shokting for them.

Imagine if you're driving and there is a bridge that is out, naturally you will find a way around the bridge. The pajeet will keep driving right off the fucking bridge, they can't figure shit out. It makes me so furious that companies use these people.

There was a thread about a guy from south africa trying to get an H1B. He claimed he had "marketable skills" but really, as a white dude in africa where the fuck could you possibly learn your trade? He was probably taught math by a pack of niggers.

Immigrants are scum.

Except that bongcucks important thousands of them to build railroads , Bc they were too lazy to do it themselves.

So what does it mean? They still can come, just not work anymore?

How did America ever survive without Indian immigrants abusing it's visa lottery system?
Seriously.
This is the end.
We can no longer move forward as a nation.

Attached: 1513756250811.jpg (1500x1032, 308K)

>less poos is bad

Essentially I cant smuggle my Pajeetess wife in

Attached: 1524370253027.jpg (199x199, 3K)

Good, fuck off.

fpbp

We don't need you faggots to write spaghetti code and go around designing bad circuits everywhere you go. We can do American jobs with American labor.

Pajeet: wherever I go I must lie about my skills.

The level of stupid in this thread is amazing... Coons and coolies built your shit country, you think you can function without them?

Good. Indians were stealing our jobs anyway.

Their not fucking Indian-Americans if they are here on a work visa. They're just Indians.

About fucking time.

Fuck off, there are billions of you. You have your OWN country.

Ive seen you trash shopping and NO ONE will miss uou fucking retards

>We can do American jobs with American labor.

You can't.

If there were American workers qualified to do these jobs NO employer in the world would go through the expensive and work intensive process of getting a H-1B Visa for their workers.

I am not for pajeets running wild, believe me, but the idea that there are just thousands of American IT professionals unable to get a job because pajeets have taken all of them is misleading.

The loss of revenue from cheap poo in loo labor will be more than made up by savings in street cleanings.

>Wtf you have personal experience with this system, how dare you suggest we reform it!?

can you please go read something instead of posting for a while, I would recommend a topic but there are apparently a whole bunch you don't understand

fuck yourself, learn to shit in the toilet you faggot

How does that make him a hypocrite?

I have a friend who is 100% "parents from new delhi". But he was born in america. What does this make him?

Indians use hands to wipe their asses.
Indian parents disfigure infants in order to be better beggers.

Most homes don't have running water; end up throwing shit in the streets.

Fuck off we only needed your cheap labour and now we're done with you.

Yeah, we got other brown people for this kind of stuff.

>H-4 is issued to the spouse of H-1B visa holders, a significantly large number of whom are high-skilled professionals from India
If they're high skilled professional why aren't they under H1-B instead of H-4?

I work with a married Indian couple, they're both highly skilled that that's why they're both H1-B

Attached: 1514379118941.jpg (720x960, 43K)

The kid is an American. Parents are still Indian.

Most Indians are shit at the jobs they do here. Unless they are in a research field I couldn't care less

You can literally buy degrees in your country, scares the fuck outta me when I hear some doctor is from India

If that's true then your entire country is doomed. Every time we hire a group of you you're still less competent than some 300 pound hackers coasting by with a bachelor's degree. In fact I would argue the only reason you're hired at all is so they can hire a company of Americans after you fuck up everything, then use it for tax loopholes. Even your own kind who live here don't like you. Get the fuck out.

You don't know what you're talking about. Learn economics, and pay attention to what has been going on in the American tech industry.

Curry-American

I think keeping it at "rape" suits Pajeets perfectly.

>tfw 6 Pajeets kidnap an 8 year old pastoralist girl raising her family's pony and gangrape her
>tfw they said that they considered letting her go as a warning
>but then decided to beat her to death and dump her body
>and the Pajeets protested IN FAVOR OF THE RAPISTS

Attached: 1524463638243.png (526x700, 486K)

Her parents got here this year. While he was complaining about ending chain migration.

It's like if he was shooting heroin while talking about the opiate crisis.

>highly skilled
>can't even clear cache and cookies

>vows to help America
>shafts hard-working Indians
>Spics and most importantly NIGGERS not remastered

Because there is a billion of you fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

Listen you deluded retard - America became the #1 nation in the goddamned world without us Indians....the only reason H-1B is a fucking thing is because American corporations got greedy and decided to lower their salaries and the only way to do that was to hire us Indians since we're cheap by virtue of less financial expectations....now go back to your aboriginal wife/gf and suck her smelly pussy

That's how H-1B visas are supposed to work, but they've been abused for years now as a way to drive down salaries. You wouldn't ever hear about entire departments being replaced if there was nobody working there to begin with

But he's not. You get citizenship for marrying an American.

>The level of stupid in this thread is amazing... Coons and coolies built your shit country, you think you can function without them?
They didn't build anything, the same way that farm equipment doesn't farm.

we'll be fine.

>goes through the process
>finds flaws in it
>wants to improve it
WTF YOU CAN’T CHANGE IT! Retard logic

This guy must actually shit in a toilet, he knows what's up.

Attached: shadmanlet.jpg (650x758, 200K)

>You wouldn't ever hear about entire departments being replaced
>Implying we would ever stop shipping jobs over seas to foreigners.
Its our god given right as an american business to take advantage of cheap labor.

Fuck you indian fucks!

I am so sick of dealing with you people.

Fuck, you wish it were that simple. Immigration is a fucking nightmare, there’s a reason people hop the border

Yes, you can go with them or kill yourself.

Speaking of going through the process, melania DIDNOT go through the process properly. She was working as a model years before she got her work visa.

>high-skilled professionals
Ahahhahhahahahhhahahhahhaha

Poos are ugly smelly and stupid.
I fucking hate working with Indians never again.
Never let an Indian program or make your website

Attached: 1508900204090.png (478x481, 293K)

You don't know what you're talking about. There are 1.3 billion Pajeets. By 2019, there will be more Pajeets than Chens in the world. They come from a country where the average wage is $3 a day, and are willing to work for 1/10th of what an American would work because that's still an improvement.

Essentially, they undercut the market. They might not be as high quality as other workers, but you can hire 8 Pajeets for the price of 1 American worker, just like you can hire 5 Pacos for the price of 1 American farmhand.

Attached: 1388643938985.png (563x548, 184K)

An anchor baby. We need to kill those laws, too.

If you're white, it'll be easy under this admin. Just make sure you are capable of getting a job and have money.
Nah, ICE is even deporting people that are married now. Trump pisses me off somwtines, but he really has empowered ICE and border patrol.

This is good for us you dumb faggot. Dont let trump fuck it up now

Based

You know what, I hope he expands the H1B program because this country is fucked.
Seeing all these "LE KANYE WEST" comments, lately, have made me realized this country is full of retards.
Pajeets, at least the men and I'd say 1/2 women, are lean conservative and go on to become doctors and stuff.
What has Kanye and his ilk done? Zip, zilch, zero NADA, not-a-thing.
In Fact, "Based kanye" and his family have contributed NEGATIVE VALUE to the American culture and psyche.
At this point, the mutts deserve to be as mutted as possible. Might as well give them some professional diversity to speed the decline. We need to become Brazil 2.0 so we serve as an example of what happens whenever you trade your country to gain a few votes.

>be black
>coast by on plantation work
>it's not even that difficult & you get free room, board, and a salary to spend on whiskey
>never better yourself
>remain the poorest demographic even with special programs designed to help you

>be asian
>work on railroads in the middle of nowhere
>work until exhaustion death (blackss were not, it was believed nigger blood ruined crops)
>slowly move up generation by generation
>now earn even more money on average than white people
>do so well that programs designed to help minorities exclude you for being too smart

Kindly do the needful and GTFO.

t. neocon

Mostly because Indians never came to America in large numbers. You guys always preferred Caribbean islands and South America.

Attached: 1337507201382.png (651x436, 46K)

Good. Go improve your own country,

Abandoning your nation for extra material wealth is paramount to treason. I am American, and I will not leave America for a raise or better healthcare. I will work to maintain my nation.

Why would anyone do anything else? Do you enjoy watching your countries crumble from afar?

>Pajeets, at least the men and I'd say 1/2 women, are lean conservative
You are braindead.

Attached: who's ruining the country.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)

>easy mode:
-marriage
-military service
>hard mode:
-wait in line
-have a lot of money
-be literally one of the best in the world at something
-kill Osama bin Laden

Can we formally term this kind of thing as "varg logic"

>oh my god guise! I have to find a way to inject non-sense into this because i can't live without bashing trump every other second
>DRUMPH!
>DON'T YOU HATE DRUMPH!?!?

stfu faggot.

It's how my mom got here. She married an American mechanic in Germany and moved over to America ASAP.

Attached: 1330103504871.gif (200x118, 1.17M)

Indeed....I am a part of an upper caste over here....fair-skinned aryan descendant....in other words, the opposite of the native aboriginal shit for brains aboriginals who constitute about 90% of this utter shithole.

H1-B has absolutely nothing to do with the skill of the pajeet or the supposed lack of available talent in America. It is all about pajeet working for probably half of what a comparable American would work for. I know all about this shit unfortunately. I've worked IT the past 10 years for some of the biggest corporations in America. To a person Indians are terrible. Half of them can barely speak passable English and their work is Freshman tier garbage. It's all about that bottom line though. Inevitably the white man that is the leader of their team will have to step in and fix their mistakes.

I worked in Dubai for 4 years and cleared 1 million after taxes.

If everyone believed like you did, none of our ancestors would have come to america in the first place. They would have stayed and worked on the nation they were born in.

>what is short-run
You are absolutely fucking retarded. The process of employing H1-B’s is extremely marginal in cost to long run savings in their salaries

You're going to get six feet of crap for implying some Indians are better than others but it's true. If you want to meet a good Indian, your only choice is to look at who sits near the top of the caste system. Everyone else may as well be a fucking boar.

Attached: 1522931186855.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Fuck's sake, you must feel like me when I walk through Wal-Mart in Houston.

Can confirm, loaded CVs and no actual knowledge or skills

Hey man, don't throw the "They went through the process" card if you don't know they actually went through the process legally.