MASSIVE cyber attacks world wide!

Google is reporting attacks. Hackers have access to power grids and are taking large sites offline.
ccinews.net/myetherwallet-servers-are-hijacked-in-dns-attack/
If world banks report hacks, prep for the power to go out and WW3 to start! No joke at all. This was reported to be the way the WAR would start. This is the way they are going to start up the takeover

Attached: 1510819159914.jpg (750x708, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccinews.net/myetherwallet-servers-are-hijacked-in-dns-attack/
downdetector.com/status/level3/map
map.norsecorp.com/#/
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 404

So that's why my internet has been slow as fuck today.

ITT we discuss how op will continue to be a massive faggot after the world ends and his daily routine is kill

LITERALLY HAPPENS EVERYDAY FUCK OFF NUFAG

Attached: 1523879708497.jpg (750x745, 145K)

The Quantum Computer has arrived.
Makes crypto currency disappear.
No longer safe haven.
Not WW3.

Check google and cyber news. It is real and it is happening now

Nice try hiroshimoot, get your shit together man. I can deal with not having I life, I can't deal with being unable to shitpost.

>ccinews.net/myetherwallet-servers-are-hijacked-in-dns-attack/
>Myetherwallet (MEW), the web’s most popular client-side ethereum wallet, has been compromised by a DNS attack. Numerous users are reporting missing funds and Mycrypto, a sister site which spun off from MEW earlier this year, has confirmed as much. The incident highlights the dangers of relying on a centralized interface, even when the funds are held by the individual, and exposes the inherent weaknesses of the Domain Name System.

its some crypto fags whining over fake money is stolen from there wallets, if you give me a source that says dns shit is down and other shit ill believe you.

Some say the first thread ever created on Jow Forums was a happening thread. I like to believe that then, as now, op was a massive fag. But, that's only what some say, its all long forgotten now.

fuck off stupid faggot angry r9k frog poster, this shit does not happen every day if it is very serious your internet and the other millions of customers power and your internet will be shut off.

No its all the gaymes user. They make the computer go slow.

I just paid my electric bill :c

You wot m8?

Attached: whatingodscock.jpg (325x340, 13K)

>notasurprise.jpg
When you hire poos to do coding who have a maximum of 6 months school and have zero knowledge of security vulnerabilities to save costs what do you expect?
t. I fix software poos have broken and/or has massive security breaches because poos

>1

how hard is your job

downdetector.com/status/level3/map
Just keep your eyes on world wide power outages.
Also, the "hackers" were traced to Russia. However Russia isnt that stupid. Unless it is an all out full attack. Russia seems to have the least outages of power, so?

TSB bank in UK has been down 5days now

Lol, wtf, for real? How the fuck is that even possible? Not even in my country does that happen.

map.norsecorp.com/#/

It depends on how badly the poos fucked up. 40% of the time I have to rewrite the code from scratch

I think we had a couple attacks on banks, but they were stopped. For some time IT guys were running around like their asses were on fire.

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

Happening!!!

Attached: 1524501863980.jpg (410x413, 25K)

it's the jews, it's always the jews

Attached: th.gif (191x350, 122K)

Hmm... but what kind of organization would be behind an attack like that? Could it really just be some script kiddies or are there intelligence services preforming these types of attacks? If so, for what purpose?

No one talks about ww3 being majorly cyber. We been in ww3 since 1951

Is there a large server in Redmond Ny? map.norsecorp.com/#/
look at map. There is a massive amount of traffic at that location.......

Checked.
Doesn't everything lead back to Russia?

Recieved this from my Russian proxy buyer. Apparently there have been complaints that ips have been blocked. That proxy service was my hidden gem. Hardly anyone knew about it. Also someone bought 25000 proxy ips from this dude. Welp im going to have to find a new proxy provider .

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24-15-09-19.png (720x1280, 161K)

Now that you mention it, the net has been weird today.

Yes net slow af and Jow Forums down for awhile, connection error shit.

Some parts of 4ch are still down. Jow Forums mostly, can't post there

>Hijacking servers through domain name services
How even?
Do they mean they hijacked their traffic through DNS?

Attached: BraveBestIncatern-mobile.jpg (342x360, 9K)

Russia still doesn't use computers in most of it's power line controls. If you want to make a power outage here you need vodka, bread and salami - to bribe an electric.

Hackers are gay. If only they could hack into a woman's vagina, they might then know the warm sensation of true human connection for once in their lives.

Attached: thenumale.png (501x504, 18K)

kek nice. Better off having all power stations and the like OFFLINE

Thats still pretty low security man I can buy all of those in a range of 200m of my house

we spend millions of dollars developing a space ink pen
russia took a pencil

It's pretty hard on your liver. Because no self-respecting electric would drink alone.

And then we took our million dollar space pen to the moon while the Russians burned their pencil for firewood after their nation collapsed.

fuck this

So it wasn't Russians doing the attacking? CNN will be so disappointed.

>It's pretty hard on your liver.
Russians being able to drink is no meme

It's not russians, though.
Kikes are losing control, no one is watching their made up propaganda "news" on TV anymore, and people spread the knowledge about them over the internet.
They failed to censor internet, they failed to ridicule it, and they failed any other trick they know of, apart from the last one: Shut Down.

They will try with sites they don't like first (actually they've already tried and failed), and then they will try to shut down whole internet.

We need baloon internet ASAP. The baloon internet will be impossible to shut down and accessible to everyone on the planet.

Attached: 1523297040447.jpg (637x761, 23K)