So are the feds done scrubbing the site for terrorist threats by incel canadians?

So are the feds done scrubbing the site for terrorist threats by incel canadians?

Attached: 84e78a539dcbbe6ab8da75835ac3b784.jpg (564x704, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642551/ISIS-Indonesia-poster-targets-satanic-CNN-Universal-Studios-others.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like planting posts

SHUT IT DOWN HIROSHIMOOT

fucking leafs
day of the rake when?

why does slanty eye gootmoot allow this. how much are fbi paying him

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

Thissss

More like both and then some.

I'm still here

>So are the feds done scrubbing the site for terrorist threats by incel canadians?
The feds are the ones posting the threats

kek wills it.

Attached: u-s-border-rump-make-gre-diversity-is-pepes-strength-27535194.png (500x545, 126K)

theyre the FBI. they dont have to pay shit, user.

>tfw spent 8 hours hitting f5 and re-reading threads and posts

Attached: 1520769266907.png (638x359, 247K)

>A faggot vanned some leafs.
Who fucking cares

ATTN FEDS: EVERYTHING I POST IS SATIRE

Attached: 1519030926261.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Why is it always a leaf that does this cringey shit

Attached: 1524166581019.jpg (385x383, 23K)

what would happen if he refused to cooperate

arrested for interfering with an investigation.

AYO AYO AYO HOL UP CBC
Put me in the screencap

there's no rest for the woken

Attached: 14C77DCA-DAE1-4015-8784-E6D0613CC8AD.png (584x800, 110K)

I see you are OCD as well, user

Range ban Canada.

they are monitoring chans for other reason
we are apparently serious threat to (((their))) anonymous psyop

Attached: (((WepackLabs)))_DoD.jpg (1200x1200, 376K)

they have your post history fegits, you're going to jail

I haven't been paying attention.
I know about the Toronto thing, but what does it have to do with Jow Forums?

IT WAS ALL SATIRE IT WAS ALL SATIRE IT WAS ALL SATIRE

Attached: 1497181797950.jpg (401x401, 22K)

guy was an incel and quoted elliot rodger on facebook

...and?

Officer Singh from the CSIS is reading your posts right now. Say hi.

Inb4 anonymous (((hacks))) Jow Forums and leaks out IP'S

screencap this post its gunna happen.

Forget, got it.
Is there any way to see his post?

jej

btw, I like how you can have niggers singing about rape and murder, but when some virgins talk about an incel uprising, you're suddenly radicalizing people

hapen on 8ch senpai, last year 1st April

SIKHS ARE BRO-TIER

it's probably on twitter, ctv showed it on the news and stuff. No guarantee it was real, but whatever

Tell him Canada is rightfully Han clay.

8gag leaks info about posters repeatedly, since it's run by retards.

>Egypt disparaging anyone
>Your last notable accomplishments are 5000 year old triangles

Attached: pyramids.jpg (1000x665, 796K)

Attached: 1524595377699.png (710x701, 235K)

Buzzfeed was working overtime to make us out like a bunch of retards

Attached: Every_Tinder_thot.png (200x200, 4K)

the full IP/post history up to 1st April 2017 is floating around the interwebz

It was down for server maintenance.

Why would they need to shut the site down to archive and why wait now? When server maintenance for Jow Forums is scheduled? FBI cannot order Hiroshimoot to do anything anyways.

>Triangles.

They could seize the servers if they are located in the US

Not bad for a pol poster

Attached: Bishop.jpg (360x208, 17K)

>FBI cannot order Hiroshimoot to do anything anyways.

If US series are to be trusted, blackmailing is standard procedure in the land of the free.

no its just a (((coincidence)))

Please, being conquered by the Greeks provided Egypt with all manner of accomplishments.

wow what the fuck, i mean WHAT THE FUCK

you need to put aside your fear of alex jones because he is a fucking savant. Literally said they would try and equate the so-called "alt right" with ISIS by having ISIS attack globalist targets with a view to classifying what little opposition there is as terrorists. This is the other piece, where the agency-controlled islamist commits the classic ISIS attack and the phony perpetrator just happens to be a FUCKING WHITE MALE who was """""radicalized"""" online just like an islamist

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642551/ISIS-Indonesia-poster-targets-satanic-CNN-Universal-Studios-others.html

LOOK AT THE PICTURE. DO YOU SEE WHAT'S BEING SET UP HERE??? THEY WILL BE COMING FOR US

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 20.01.43.png (1264x1246, 1.92M)

>this is your mind on infowars
although a false flag against the alt right or Jow Forums is possible. it would be extremely ineffective though

The alt-right isn't a thing that actually exists. You would use the spectre of the alt-right to attempt to delegitimize an actual political organization by concern-trolling all policies as "empowering the alt-right."
The disparate groups of speds that people want to classify as a unified political force have no real power and manifest as a result of material conditions, and without changing those conditions, can only really be suppressed with tyranny.

This

yeah, yeah, we've all heard the talking points

fuck you i'm here all night spreading this shit

show us your flag

Attached: ffff.png (1662x864, 1.39M)

SJW is a derogatory term aimed at those who fight strongly for a cause?

Um, no... not quite haha.

Think someone needs to lurk moar!

>fuck you i'm here all night spreading this shit
I know, I've seen you in the other thread. Nobody cares.

Provide me with some of those sweet analyses, user. Don't keep those cool talking points to yourself.

Incel terrorism hahahah what a retarded planet lol

Attached: 1521819837917.png (610x718, 833K)

Why is that a PNG? Stop wasting hiro's money you worthless bong.

There's no analysis really needed. You make claims without any backing. It's a theory that you have, that many had before you, but which is pushed very hard.

I would say this though: the disparate groups of speds do have the ability to influence culture, which is one of the levers of political powers. Why do you think jews flock to media centers and seek immediate control of newspapers whenever they enter a new country?

Wow haha this incelterrorist problem could really be solved if we made discrimination illegal so there were no incels.

Nobody has the right to deny service to someone just because of the way they look or act.

Attached: geee wiz.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

I tend to think it may be, not IS but MAY BE, the Kanye posts. Say what you will about niggers, but if the kike's pitbulls start noticing the Jew, they WILL turn on their owners, and kikes in America will be done for. They're rip their fucking heads off, rape Jewesses and kikelets on a Chicago gang violence scale nationwide.

Attached: Zyklon Ben knows the nose.jpg (402x366, 29K)

it's that in conjunction with many other people in the mainstream pushing the alt right narrative.
I don't want to make it easy for the kikes reading this by naming all the people, but the alt right penetrated heavily into the mainstream this month

I'm confused, little user. You speak of talking points, so surely there is some kind of analysis conducted by one or more parties, and I want to read it. I derive a lot of lulz out of serious attempts to homogenize and formalize disparate groups that spend more than half of their time dismantling each other. Give me the good shit.

To your broader claim of the influence of having opinions and sharing them, we have to deal with the fact that everyone has opinions, and while sharing them online is not universal, it is very widespread. This is not a strong political power on its own, as this becomes a kind of background noise, unless you want to claim some kind of significance to the instruments of dissemination.

>bro i was part of the 42838th gas chamber twitter meme division, expect us
woah my children are part of identity evropa now~~~~

Everyone belongs to everyone.

Attached: 1519825495183.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

free hookers. offer college credits

Ok. It's been nice chatting with you.
I'm going to go roleplay supporting forming an incel army or something, since you don't want to give me anything interesting to do.

sure thing sandnigger

Someone posted that message on the chans b4 it happened

kek

Attached: 1423676069468.jpg (641x481, 97K)

I know what you are. I can see you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 20.46.33.png (1258x1250, 1.91M)

nah

It's probably the guy tho
Given autism and Jow Forums

This lol