The Most Fascist Philosophy Ever

Guys, this philosophy is cancer, and it's killing my country. Given that, what do you think of the philosophy of Ubuntu, prevalent in South Africa?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_philosophy

Attached: index.jpg (289x175, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhuru_Movement
pcworld.com/article/2143160/gnome-foundation-faces-cash-crunch-over-women-outreach-program.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's a good operating system

I think it's a linux distro, and to say otherwise just means you're from some shithole.

lol ubuntu is 4 nubz, install gentoo scrub

It's a shit distro. Worse than Windows.

what do you consider a good distro?

oh look.. another system where you get "free" shit..

A distro that doesn't crash 20 times when I want to use Firefox.

Why base a philosophy off of Linux?

> Nelson Mandela in 2006 was asked to define "ubuntu" in a video used to launch Ubuntu Linux.[8]

I'm not installing Ubuntu ever again. Unless it's in a virtual machine to fuzz it and assess it's security.

Attached: Experience_ubuntu.ogv.jpg (300x226, 15K)

Other way around: The distro is named after the philosophy.

>ubuntu
>not botnet

Attached: really.png (325x533, 297K)

im writing a paper right now on this for business school
have to compare an "indigenous" philosophy and western
so far my understanding is limited, but essentially collectivist "i/we us" v western individualism
any suggestions (readings/insights); has to be academically acceptable

Attached: ubuntu.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>ubuntu
i use arch btw

Try xubuntu, its great.

i think it is spelled uhuru

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhuru_Movement

>Ubuntu

Attached: images (79).jpg (440x247, 19K)

Black Hitler Gazi Kodzo told me so

>ubuntu
I prefer fedora... tbf

Attached: Fedora linux.png (600x600, 96K)

What's the difference between Ubuntu and Fascism besides the people who made it? "We are therfore I am" is pretty much the same as "the individual only exists within the state."

>That pic
>Niggers trying to steal Niggers

Attached: 1523354722128m.jpg (747x1024, 81K)

The concept is not that much different than what has been in all other civilisations.

Don't over think it with the whole I am because we are stuff.

Its the whole help each other, 1 twig breaks easily a bunch is strong.

UBUNTU meme now

>Ubuntu
Hol' up! So you be sayin' we wuz operating systems n shit?

What version? It's probably gnome, gnome is developed by SJWs, basedboys and feminists.
pcworld.com/article/2143160/gnome-foundation-faces-cash-crunch-over-women-outreach-program.html
>The Gnome Foundation launched together with other organizations an Outreach Program for Women in a bid to get more women to get involved in FOSS (free and open source software). The OPW program is organized by the foundation.

I recommend Fedora for normies switching from Windows, but gentoo GNU/Linux is best GNU/Linux. install gentoo

kek

>
>I recommend Fedora for normies switching from Windows, but gentoo GNU/Linux is best GNU/Linux. install gentoo

If you feel like offing yourself during the installation.

Arch is superior.

my understanding, based on limited reading, is the claim Ubuntu is based in relationality and reciprocity; everything is relationally embedded, so any understanding requires consideration of the context of relationships
at least thats how the lit seems to portray it
i wonder how chaka incorporated this concept while he rammed stakes through people he didnt like

I use Mint. Please don't wail on me.

Wait, am I a literal nazi?!
t. typing this on ubuntu

*shaka

debian with xfce is what i use.
i'll never go back to windoze.

>muh arch
I don't like rolling distros.

"Alone we are but a twig, but together we form a mighty faggot!"

my nigga

is basedboy filtered now?

$oyboy is now basedboy... ffs hiro wtf

They shoved these hippy teachings down our throats like a Catholic preacher.

Ubuntu
>a bantu expression for not being a cunt.

wait can't we say basedboy anymore?

Wtf it changes $oyboy to basedboy now

1 finger in the Anus makes for pleasure. A whole fist up the Anus makes for pain - old mayan proverb

it is onions (based) on ubuntu

reading this, i sympathize
they present idealized portraits of their cultures/histories, without the self-reflexivity that has been imposed on the west by post modernists
it helps to facilitate victim/villain narratives, where the victim is in every way good and pure (ubuntu), and the villain is criticized and demonized without consideration for good qualities (the west)
do they even teach about african atrocities prior to colonization; west african engagement in the slave trade; north african invasions of europe, and slave trade; zulu atrocities against other africans (and their own people)
in the west we dont, all evil is created by europeans, even if it started in africa/asia

No not really a lot of emphasis is put on apartheid. The whole white guilt thing.
When I talked to a black student whom just finished high school he idolised shaka. He knew a lot about him. Except for you know what he did to his mother and all the other bad stuff.

And aids
We had to do HIV and aids studies every damn year.

*for his mother

thats the way it is now
european atrocities are horrible
other atrocities are a-ok (see genghis khan, shaka, etc)

Our syllabus included the bull head tactics used by shaka. How he trained his soldiers to be fearless warriors, the split from the zulus to how to Ndebeles were formed now they just read about some policeman in the 1980s who shot a black activist.

I guess we westerners cucked ourselves.

>I guess we westerners cucked ourselves.
primarily the feminists
the current narratives are driven by intersectional feminism, even for ethnic studies...

This. Best way to get casuals into Linux