Stop the SPLC

How can we undermine these fucks? They act like a self-appointed police force and they are continually seeking to obtain authority they have no right to.

They are not a government agency. They are a pack of faggots whose mission in life is to harass innocent people.

How can we bring them down? Class action lawsuit?

Attached: hate group.jpg (360x157, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dees
splcenter.org/about/financial-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name them. Make a CNN like meme image with stars of david on all of them

I did the research, all kikes except for the 2 blacks

Zyklon B is the answer.

That doesn't stop them or harm them in any way.

the SPLC is a legitimate 'hate group'.. if you think they don't truly *despise* whites and christians, you know nothing about the organization, its history, and its founders. They also make *hundreds of millions*, sent to offshore accounts, from supporters. One of the biggest scams in American history.

It is, but getting a law passed to gas the kikes is next to impossible right now.

We need an interim solution.

So how do we bring these fuckers down?

Can't they be sued for harassing people?

It’s just a blog. Don’t get so worked up.

Nonsense. You must be a jew, because everyone knows the jew hates to be exposed.

Their app has an option to send videos of "hate crimes" to them. It would be a shame if it was flooded with cum tributes to Anne Frank.

I think the problem is the amount of money they have. If they go to court they'll just drag it out for 20 years and make the other guy go broke. All of these "advocate groups" do that. A class action suit is usually the answer but I dunno if class action suits work for discrimination to begin with. What I do know is shit that's 20+ years old perpetually floats around in the courts when liberals are involved

They harass everyone they can. It has to stop.

kek...

Break their temples , feed their chidren cheetos, spray with raid.

You might get a kick out of knowing that the legal groundwork for suing organizations for shit their members have done came from one of the founding members of the SPLC, Morris Dees. He became an instrumental lawyer in bankrupting the Ku Klux Klan, White Aryan Resistance, Aryan Nations and a bunch of Neo Nazi groups.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dees
Interesting to note that while it doesn't name him as a Jew, it does say
>"His father was named "Morris Seligman" after a Jewish friend of Dees's grandfather"

The other founder, Joseph J. Levin Jr., is a Jew through and through of course.

We need the right judge then.

I'm open to any other ideas that will work.

Most of the dedicated Commies are kikes.

How can we nail these fuckers?

i cringed when i heard a Senator in one of those Senate investigations refer to them as a legit source.

They want to be a pseudo police force. They're trying to get authority, and all it takes is one shitty election for them to get it.

You know TV and Hollywood would welcome it with open arms.

We have to shut these fuckers down.

Petition the government to audit them?

Not a bad idea. We need some form of evidence. How can we find out about their finances?

This guy used to be their TV guy, the guy all the cable news ch. shows would call on. he's such a freak. probably a gay communist

Attached: mark-potok.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Im assuming they're a "non profit" checking their tax status is probably first and then we can look to see if they violate the terms of the status with where they throw money. We would need a lawyer user to really dig though since well... splc is a bunch of lawyers

Kikes are annoying, but that fucker takes the cake.

His face isn't punchable. It's more like you want to smash it with a bat.

Doing that would just make it easier for them to reeeeee anti-Semitism.

We need somebody with time and balls to organize this shit.

I wish that was me, but it isn't.

However found out about their offshore finances is probably the best place to start.

Attached: 1512691802814.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

I'm not a shill, so I won't tell you to be violent, but I WILL tell you that violence is the only thing that will end these groups.

Biggest thing we can do RIGHT NOW is begin evolving our dialogue of self-defense to encapsulate things like economic attacks. This is especially important now during the gun control debate since the feds have realized they can look pretty imposing fines on gun owners and without the ugly home invasion to rebel against it neuters the good optics of any attempt to violently rebel. In much the same way that killing and jailing rightists is going to turn on people's warning bells better than suing them. Oppression has evolved and decorated itself, and that's why these people become effective - they don't do the things that make people back up and say "hold on this is evil", they grind you down in mundanity like fees and fines and firings.

If leftists ever caught wind of a nigger being sued for being a nigger (or worse yet being denied the bathroom in a private location) they would do something the right never fucking does: ESCALATE THE LANGUAGE. That's how staring becomes rape and calling someone a twat on the internet becomes violence, and it's exactly what we would need to take advantage of to begin normalizing the necessity of serious action against economic warfare. Shit, call it "economic violence" for all I care, leftists would pull the same shit in a second if they somehow haven't already. Explain how making a life of liberty financially untenable is equivocal to ending that life. The more we work to express this dialogue and normalize a proper understanding of newage oppressive tactics and optics, the better equipped we are to rally up a fighting force with the support or compliance of the people that can begin to use force to resist state sanctioned action against us and the easier it will be to gain ground on properly shutting down subversive orgs.

Bump. Heard they keep lists of people they don’t like, label them “terrorists.”

Anything offshore is suspicious. The feds need to look into that.

But do they really have offshore shit?

Bankruptcy and negative publicity could end them.

They went after Pat Buchanan at one point, if I'm not mistaken.

These people are fucking tyrants and need to be checked. Hard.

Their job is to protect the financial interests of the ruling class. Nothing more.

Their annual report is here:

splcenter.org/about/financial-information

Attached: 9643A7F6-EF92-491F-B896-304436811C4F.jpg (750x330, 79K)