Alek Minassian

This was confirmed by Facebook to be real. LMAO

Attached: 1494849299921.jpg (554x307, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LZBk2
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-43881931
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-facebook-post-connected-to-suspect-in-van-rampage-cites-incel/
globalnews.ca/news/4164340/alek-minassian-facebook-page/
youtube.com/watch?v=n5BkVIw5tB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEAF BTFO by an ARMENIAN!!!

Attached: 1524456545457.jpg (620x827, 79K)

yeah but did they confirm it was actually him who posted it and not any random retard who guessed his password

It was posted several hours before the incident and his military numbers match. It's 100% real

Is this the new MO for every mass shooting, we have to endure raids of screaming about how it was Jow Forums with a bunch of fake screenshots

archive.fo/LZBk2

It's on the Daily Mail too

Source?

That's weird, there is no incel rebellion. Is this guy LARPing IRL?

Fake and Jewish

Attached: 1524487148862.jpg (400x352, 15K)

Oh, you've only been here for about a week.

It's confirmed by Facebook, CBC, global news

>00010

so there were 9 minassians before him?

Attached: thinking.gif (320x320, 240K)

gib source or im still calling bullshit

>Facebook confirmed to the BBC that Minassian was the author of a post which read in part: "The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!" The post also contained a reference to the message board Jow Forums.

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-43881931

we got confirmation boy
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-facebook-post-connected-to-suspect-in-van-rampage-cites-incel/

Cringy sperg. There was nothing autistic about Rodger, he was just suffering because he was Chinese but was only willing to fuck blonde Aryan women. This clown is a total homophile.

Attached: image.jpg (629x633, 137K)

>try to stage a beta uprising
>can't get a gun
>rent a van
>run over some chinks and boomers
>try to suicide by cop
>they pussy out
>entire world calls you a terrorist
to be alek is suffering

Attached: 1444329037645.png (337x338, 32K)

I live in Toronto and was near the area when this happened. There are a lot of secret angry incels here. Toronto is a bad city to be an incel

Still a Jewish false flag to attack Jow Forums

Attached: 1523213803942.png (2810x4096, 178K)

((((((Facebook))))))

lmao. topkek desu senpai baka

Is it time to criminalize virginity? Being a virgin over the age of 20 is a warning sign.

Attached: 1502312493383.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

elliot was without a doubt autistic

He probably watched too many Burger videos of cops executing people if he really thought our cops would shoot him just for pulling out and pointing a fake gun at them.

Incels have always been fags

Attached: 1443577799248.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

Attached: vince1.gif (200x150, 521K)

I saw a video of Canadian cops shoot a guy because he attacked them with the police baton in a court room

Fucking kill all the niggers!

A supreme gentleman must uphold his standards.

Attached: vince2.gif (200x150, 398K)

Attached: vince3.gif (200x150, 320K)

Isn't incel a leddit term?

Attached: vince4.gif (200x150, 259K)

Attached: vince5.gif (200x150, 172K)

thats not a military number you dumb fuck

Go ahead and try, Men only have their word and I'll have you know I'm not a virgin but how would you know? Medically there's no way to test a man's virginity.

It must have been hell to go to college for four years and leave a virgin. He's 25 now and all he had was a failed app and his virginity. I can see how he went crazy.

Attached: vince6.gif (200x150, 248K)

Jow Forums is taking credit for Alek

Attached: vince7.gif (200x150, 382K)

this guy was in the army??

fun fact: My boss recruited the constable who made the arrest

gonna be hitting 20 in a month and a half.
try and stop me nerd

Attached: 1468996434307.jpg (584x442, 46K)

where was his thread?
you cant expect me to believe he posted this shit without it

I went to middle school with an autistic kid before the word became a meme, Rodgers was nothing like him. The kid acted like a schizophrenic with no sense of modesty or shame. Being a weird loner isn't autism, develop an IQ while you still have the fuckin' chance.

Attached: image.jpg (566x300, 99K)

Troll account

Attached: mirth.jpg (226x223, 8K)

obviously a (((falseflag)))

Jow Forums = nazis
Jow Forums = incels

There is a difference, people.

we all know how that scene ends, though

Attached: black sit down 2r.webm (640x640, 1.52M)

Beta uprising is approaching day by day, the question is if wizards will join the alliance.

It was the only post on the page other than the profile picture and was posted after the attack. Retards are being rused once again.

You just know it the moment you meet someone if he is a virgin.. People may be nice to you but they all know

Attached: 1505999126936.jpg (3264x1840, 824K)

Imagine having to write about this post and attempting to explain the terms Chad and stacie to a regular newspaper audience.

i read his memeifesto. i watched the videos. i grew up with autistic friends. he was 100% on the spectrum. it wasn't severe, but it was bad enough to mean he would never be a functioning member of society.

>he was just suffering

He wasn't suffering. He was a selfish faggot murderer. Why in the ever=-loving fucking fuck do so many anons here give Rodgers any fucking credit whatsoever ???

I have already posted the news articles from reputable sources. Check the thread Amerimutt.

What "military numbers"? What the fuck are you talking about?

So witch hunting then?

How many likes?

Attached: 1200px-Charlie_Sheen_2012.jpg (1200x1406, 275K)

>no incel rebellion
erm...there is... it's just...restricted access.

Attached: no faggots.jpg (420x281, 34K)

I don't get it, what makes him a role model for so many young, impressionable men? Back in the day, you'd look up to someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger. But this is the worst choice - something is very wrong.

Attached: 1401162020492.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

there was 1 like before FB shut it down

I dont believe this

THE TIME on the post says 1:27

he was driving and attack started at 1:26

WAS HE TEXTING AND FUCKING DRIVING?

man he was 100% an autist. well a few outlets are saying ass-burgers but whatever, he was 100% on the spectrum. if you know people on the spectrum they are fucking weirdos

i went on twitter and came across all kinds of nonsense

Attached: 4chanTerror.png (797x496, 55K)

2 massacres carried by a robot in 2 months. it seems that Jow Forums is radicalizing more people that Jow Forums these days. probably because we're too busy replying to shitty bait instead of having actual discussions.

We need to stay liking the post and post this one

Attached: 1524595848538.jpg (411x467, 134K)

>he wasn't enlisted into the 11th Jow Forums Battalion
>he has no numbers

Attached: 1512817391990.jpg (960x654, 128K)

r9k is going to get fucked

*start
>stay
My keyboard is gay

Do you know how timezones work?

And he made a post on MARCH 10 with his picture as well.

>do you know how timezones work

obviously you fucking retard, thats why i made my post to begin with you fucking piece of fucking shit

A real human being…
and a real hero…

can we get a quickrundown on what time he made the post and when he made the news

that same shit nearly happened to me at a frankie and bennys one time, i wont even explain the story. it hurts

Why do you gotta get violent about it? Just mandate women fuck dudes, I am sure a voluntary virginity killing list could be published on Facebook, or Tinder could be hired to create a TinderVirgin where everyone you match with is a virgin which is strictly scrutinized by a long questionnaire about sex and hobbies.

Theres women out there who would "virgin hunt" on the weekends believe me.

Is no one going to point out the fact that he was almost assuredly being ironic? Or do you really think he was being serious? You think he wants to contact "Sergeant Jow Forums", he really believes that there will be a "beta uprising" and that he thinks we need to "kill the Chads and Stacies"?

Or do you think he was just saying that because it's a fucking meme?

Jesus christ you're all retarded.

Attached: 17077359_188783901608422_7868638956835831808_n.jpg (910x910, 40K)

>The first part involves details borrowed from the real military. Minassian was briefly in the armed forces in the fall of 2017 but asked to leave after 16 days of recruit training, Global News has confirmed. (The military’s main recruiting centre for southern Ontario is roughly at the centre of the area of the vehicle attack.)

>radicalizing
If you're going to Jow Forums in the first place, you're probably always one bad day from doing something like that.

I've said this before but I'll say it again, this fuck was mad retarded. He could have done substantially more damage if he had held back his autism for like 3 hours and just run through the downtown watch party for the Laffs game instead of some random intersection. This would make even more sense for someone like him because shit like that is A+ date material. Fucking unreal, he deserves to live with his shame of being an absolute failure.

Firearms aren’t allowed in any Canadian courts, including cops.

Fucking incels, they will get this place shut down one day

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are pretty much the same. The same angry incels, just talking about different topics.

>Military numbers
He wasn't military why are you posting fudd?

than*

Also, somebody saved a copy of the account into archives.is on Monday just before 4 p.m., over an hour before the earliest announcement of Minassian’s name. How did they know to do that?

A FUCKING

He even called Elliot Rodger the "Supreme Gentleman"

If he had posted PRAISE KEK would we be saying "omfg he actually killed for the internet frog god! kek must be stopped!"

Why the fuck don't incels just fuck hookers? If you hate women so much you would realize that fucking a hooker and paying a tinder thot for an expensive date to then just fuck her is pretty much the exact same thing. Fucking pathetic incels.

no.

He was in BMQ for 2 weeks.

Attached: The benis tap.png (800x464, 443K)

You're a retard. No way le Supreme Gentleman had ASD. He was a narcissicist.

Yeep its from facebook .
Now if that belongs to the killer ....

youtube.com/watch?v=n5BkVIw5tB8

Some people care about emotional connections kek. He didn't kill a bunch of people because he never got a good release. He killed a bunch of people because no woman ever loved him except maybe his Mom.