We're the counter-culture now

Attached: BASED.jpg (627x932, 183K)

We need a Hitler not a kanye.

You aight, yellow boy

Why not both? Blitler is the only way forward.

Attached: 750975f0-f257-4dbb-b571-f04dab7d7727..png (500x573, 321K)

I vote for black hitler. Hitler on the top and black on the bottom.

inb4 Zimbabwe

You didn't think Kanye is the next Hitler?

Useful idiot.

>Listening to or caring about what any of those people think

KYS

Attached: judgment3.jpg (399x400, 13K)

kys nigger

LMFAO THAT FIRST TWEET HOLY SHIT IS THAT REAL
FUCKING DESCARTES AND NIETZSCHE LMAO

>Ian Miles Chong

You might as well take somebody like Jerry Seinfeld seriously.

>You didn't think Kanye is the next Hitler?

Attached: 7347C60A-3627-4A71-BD0E-CF9EF2A1DA8A.png (444x377, 136K)

we always were but the harder that fact is for them to deny or ignore, the better it is for us

kys.

Fun fact, most of Ian’s followers ironically follow him because he’s the biggest moron imaginable.

He is correct, however: the Alternative Right has demonstrated the limitations of Sargon (fraud), Harris (kike), Adams (coward), McInnes (fag), Thernovich (whatever).

>ian miles chong
>calling kanye fucking nietchze
>I AINT SAYING SHE A GOLD DIGGA
>BUT SHE AINT MESSIN WITH NO BROKE NIGGER
Has the standard for philosophy truly been elevated to such a prestigious level? We are truly blessed

watch Kanye win in 2024.

to think this was all started by Jow Forums. Jow Forums has truly become the jew

no sam hyde mention? retard

Yes because America totally needs another nigger president. You probably wouldn’t have a problem with blacked if all the nigger actors voted for Trump.

I'm feeling subversive as fuck

fuck you

Can you handle another one?

Attached: 5E97DCCA-F8FA-47B3-BA82-9B67DF63833E.png (944x4013, 662K)

Our meme's work because ours are based on painful truths. The Jew memes depend on suppression and control of as many conversations as possible because theirs are based on lies designed to benefit Jews.

The Self Hating White Progressives are puppets for their Jew Masters and dance to what ever tune and string pull their Masters give them.

(((White Liberal Progressivism))) depends on easy money, control over what is known and talked about and violent suppression of dissent by White Good Goy Enforcers. Without Jewish Masterminds, White Liberal Progressives can't think clearly. Without White Good Goy Enforcers, WLP's can't fight effectively. When trying to stop the destruction of the white world one must take great pain and care to expose Jews first, and WGGE's second. To do anything else is to hand your enemies a propaganda victory on a gold plate as well as take problem children off his hands. That frees him up to fight you a lot harder.

Take the fight to the safe spaces of the Jewish Masterminds and the White Good Goy Enforcers before you bother with the Freak Show Lefties that could not think their way out of a open room.

Descartes
Nietzsche
Milo
Pewdiepie

Attached: _0.png (665x608, 254K)

I would watch the shit out a movie called "Black Hitler"

Attached: 813618D0-4915-4FF6-9352-632D16DE2A9E.jpg (1418x644, 85K)

cringe

Not everyone is so cultured, my man.

Hey Ian