Who here wants to live in China?

Attached: chinese tea ladies.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Not even the Chinese want to live in China.

The pussy is good. I lived in Shaoxing, the university there had an English school and a school for wannabe Chinese teachers. Both schools were full of horny girls aged 19-22. It was awesome.

I only want to blanda upp with the chinese girls.

download the wechat app for your phone
use a handsome photo of yourself
use the people nearby function to find girls near you
say youre looking for chinese lessons
meet at starbucks

Have long blonde hair and blue eyes go there and see how many women you can fuck in a year. You are a celebrity, but the unlimited yellow puss gets tiring after a while as you have about 20 of these ants texting you at once.

I heard about a Chinese celeb who gave birth to her baby in the USA. She was disowned by her countrymen after that.

Chinese women crave white cock like white women crave nigger cock. You can lose your soul

Lived in Macao for 4 years, but wouldn't go back

>use a handsome photo of yourself
That's the ??? in this plan.

Too confusing, arr rooka rike

kys nigger. Chinese pussy belongs to italian BVLLS

Attached: hottie.jpg (1656x2422, 402K)

My cousin lives in Shanghai. He hates it. The pollution is awful! He has a DOUBLE filtration system for his house. Some days you can't even go outside (if you value your lungs) .

State Department

No, thanks. One shithole is enough.

I would, it'd be sweet. Like living in a clean mexico

Your cousin is a so᠌yboy

Tfw live near Seattle and all the Asians are SJWs

White women hate blacks. Chinese women get blacked regularly, they don't care about their race

like to visit at least. chinese are cutes and better than the roasties because muh honor heritage

Attached: damagecontrol.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>Like living in a clean mexico
>clean

You have never been to China

I mean, have a shave, put on a nice suit, get your hair cut. If you're having trouble with basics then you need www.sosuave.com in your life

That what she says. Now she wants refugee status

Depends on where you are really

I'm an average looking dude but I was pulling mad tail in China. I didn't bang anything lower than an 8/10. I don't even have Yellow Fever so I think the vast majority of Chinese are disgusting subhumans but if you're white and confident you can get some good Chinese pussy, especially Shanghai. Chinese cucks stared daggers at me all the time but I didn't give a fuck. Chinese women secretly loathe chink men and mock them for having micro dicks and being shit in bed all the time.

I'd have to be payed to set foot in China.

Shaoxing University is where you need to be. pussy is on tap over there.

What were you doing there in the first place? I want to find some monkey job there. I'm a Jow Forumsizen and 6.5/10 so I wonder how I'd do.

Based Shaoxing shill. I'm trying your wechat tip.

if you don't get luck on wechat you could try the local business school of your university, go on to their campus and post a message on their notice board saying you want to learn chinese