Someone please explain this to me- are kikes a fucking race? i can't see how they are. thanks

someone please explain this to me- are kikes a fucking race? i can't see how they are. thanks.

Attached: CAT KIKE YAY.jpg (425x448, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews are a race.
there is no other race that resembles jews other than jews.
how is this hard to grasp?

southern italians and greeks are nearly identical to jews

No, they're mutt cultists...

Attached: must_rub.png (323x318, 96K)

why? because some of them have big ass noses? why are they a race but no other religion? why not muslims? hello?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>nearly
lel, you BTFO'd yourself there!

Attached: amerimutt hypocrisy.png (1297x611, 256K)

except for lips, stature, skull structure, and likelihood of schizophrenia

No they are the cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_group
sage for memeflag

nigger

judaism is a religion
ashkenazi, sephardic, arab, etc. jews are races

>memeflag, did even check the flag he's replying to

Muslims and Jews are technically the same race called Semites. the only difference is that jews tend to inbreed and race-mix more

Yep. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Yes, jewishness is determent by blood not faith.

Two sides of the same shekel

thank you that explains but then why is it to say something against the jewish religion is to be anti-semitic? orthodox jews are fucking crazy why is that if i say that society goes crazy? they're aggressive as fuck

>muslim is a race

Attached: brainlett.png (842x792, 82K)

>tons of people are muslim, like this arab and this arab and this arab and this arab and this arab and this arab and this arab and oh look a nigger is larping as an arab

Attached: bottomlesspit.jpg (645x729, 49K)

learn german and read every literature from the third reich you can find in the internet. than you know whats up.

Arab isnt even a race either, dipshit. The vast majority of "Arabs" are only culturally Arabic. Actual Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula (Bedouins) and they look more black than what has become to be the perception of what Arabs look like today which is Semitic people (Levant) who are only culturally Arabic for the most part

Yes they are. They have smaller more narrow heads. Noses that aren’t straight or perk up. Baggy squinty eyes. Bigger lips. Hair isn’t wavy not has light curls. Skull shape is different. Cheekbones aren’t prominent. They have a sort of stocky hunched over frame. Torso is smaller than legs. Psychology is different. Nomadic. Parasitic. Aren’t as physically fit. Tend to have more health defects. Etc etc.

he's probably some inbred t*rk

There are literally diseases genetically specific to the jewish race.

> t. Tay Sachs disease

Ashkenazi jews is the race of racial jews.

Attached: Jews_Khazars_1.jpg (600x524, 107K)