>DeZ-Bukamal Apr2
imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip

Devs April 24
>Tiger Forces set to deploy to Yarmouk
>Yarmouk; SAA reports 4th Mech/NDF capture Al-Jorah Orchards inside Al-Qadam district, giving them fire control over Al-Jorah
>In Hajjar al-Aswad SAA claim they have broken IS front lines for first time in years
>AMAQ claims; 37 SAA killed on S front, 29 SAA killed, 2 tanks destroyed in al-Qadam, release execution vid of 2 SAA troops
>Republican Guard and Palestinian units capture Al-Baradi and Al-Baradat streets around Da’boul axis
>Israeli MoD states if Syria uses Russian defense missiles against Israeli military they will act
>Hama; SAA resumes offensive near Homs, around ‘Ayn Hussein, Hamrat, Salim, claim to have fire control over Salim
>Hama cont; Jaysh al-Tawhid stated they repelled 3 SAA attacks on Salim front, killing 17 SAA and capturing 5 along with a Shilka
>Aleppo; HTS/JTS clashes ongoing, JTS caps Bisrtoun, Ajel, Al-Abizmu, Taqad, Balanta, Al-Habat, Abad al-Rahman, reopens road to Al-Atarib
>DeZ; IS reportedly execute 3 of their own members charged of attempting to create division within ranks

Prev

Attached: Dbi-lJ_VwAEsetp.jpg (960x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
rt.com/op-ed/424942-boy-face-yemen-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs
youtube.com/watch?v=7j6Qbqga8J0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9myHhpS9s&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfa72zKrjQ
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/988813030908747776
twitter.com/fanazer/status/988856026840682496
youtube.com/watch?v=cw6Fr_ifMlw
rt.com/news/425022-france-wants-new-iran/
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/24/world/europe/ap-eu-europe-migrants.html
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/988858790538723328
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-africa-immigration-deport-sudan-immigrants-a8320576.html
cnbc.com/video/2018/04/24/trump-calls-iran-deal-insane-in-meeting-with-frances-macron.html
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/3-suicide-bombers-kill-5-police-wound-8-troops-in-pakistan/2018/04/24/79e329d2-47ca-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html?utm_term=.7da298b2de8d
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-politics-europe/turkey-tells-council-of-europe-to-mind-its-own-business-on-elections-idUSKBN1HV1KP?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews
twitter.com/AAhronheim/status/988858443460202496
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-official/saudi-led-air-strike-kills-top-houthi-official-in-yemen-idUSKBN1HU28Z
reuters.com/article/us-germany-airshow-fighter/german-defense-ministry-gets-bids-for-tornado-fighter-jet-replacement-idUSKBN1HV16O
afp.com/en/news/826/eu-un-seek-aid-boost-syria-doc-1495uk2
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/24/world/middleeast/24reuters-iran-nuclear-npt.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-23/germany-takes-10-000-refugees-from-un-resettlement-program
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Attached: 1508183891373.jpg (794x706, 505K)

Death to America.

Attached: 1524596227743.jpg (1200x818, 260K)

Video inside

>Boy clinging to his dead father won't become face of Yemen war for millions in the West

A harrowing image taken after the Saudi-led bombing of a wedding party in Yemen last Sunday showed a young boy clinging to his dead father’s body. But it’s a safe bet he won’t become the face of the war in the mainstream media.
Photos and footage were taken after the bombing, which happened in a remote village in the northwestern province of Hajjah. Appearing to be aged seven or eight, the boy tightly grasps the body of a man, grabbing his shirt and repeating “no, no, no” as rescuers try to take him away. People on the ground told Ruptly the boy insisted his killed father was just sleeping, and would soon wake up and take him to their home village not far from the one that was bombed.

He most probably remained there for hours, judging by how some of the images were taken at night and some in the morning. A Ruptly cameraman said the father’s body was the last one to be removed from the scene, and the boy stayed with it until the very end.

rt.com/op-ed/424942-boy-face-yemen-war/

Attached: 5adef5e2fc7e9313448b4599.jpg (900x506, 76K)

L U L Z :

>/sg/ opening
youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs

>Politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=7j6Qbqga8J0

>Rebels talking about the Syrian government
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

>Syrian army vs rebels(colorised)
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE

>Rebels speaking to Bashar Al assad during the civil war
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw

>Based Assad
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ

>Putin solves the Syrian conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

>The gang show the haters how it's done
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw

>Can't mossad the assad
youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o

>Idk why this one's in there
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9myHhpS9s&t=9s

>Syriangelion OP シリア・エヴァン
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfa72zKrjQ

>Rebel Green Bus Song [East Ghouta Edition]
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QemjtAtGaY

Attached: 43ttwgw.png (1920x930, 2.66M)

met police just knocked on my door lads, asked me if im the lad who posts on Jow Forums thank god i said no

Houthis will avenge him

Oh shit... Bad timing for the funny vids lol

I know it's not thread related, but does anyone know why Jow Forums was frozen today ? I was bored at university and wanted to shitpost but was unable to..

Attached: 1475514213384.jpg (219x187, 11K)

go to 1:07 youtu.be/RXhf23650F8
might have been some r9k fag or it's fake goybook

Khmeimim airbase now,

Attached: lmGEw5GnyRI-vert.jpg (720x1620, 235K)

Clever boy

Some retard made a fake facebook account for the van man but it could also be true so that was why

Is it really this fucking bad now that even using Jow Forums will be a crime? Is this a false flag to stop Jow Forums and render it's residents homeless? Cus i'm beginning to suspect it is...

Attached: wtf 1523743210477.png (405x400, 151K)

Hiroshimoot being useless fag again. Nothing of value.

so it's a swarm of self driving drones again?

>Eastern #Qalamoun MAP: Jayrud town under Syrian Army control, evacuation of Ruhaybah, al-Nasiriyah towns continues and is in its last stage.

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/988813030908747776

Attached: Dbj1pzGX0AE1a_L.jpg (1200x852, 223K)

>that feel when

Attached: absolutely rad.png (1269x663, 348K)

SGT 4chinz reporting for doodie!

Attached: 1523264618616.gif (390x219, 195K)

Don't worry user, he was just joking. Though back when CP threads stayed up for hours it could almost be considered a crime to browse here.

Are you sure? Because i'm not used to it being this long

me>shit>you

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

What? Last time it went down as about 2 weeks ago, and it stayed down for almost 2 days. This one was only about 10 hours.

To be really effective at selling everything to the marketers and US gov, they need to freeze four chain every month for 10 hours to let the advanced algorythms do what they must with everything logged behind the scenes.

Stop panicking every time it turns out Hiro is unable to maintain the site properly.
Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of autists on mongolian throat singing forum.

will Idlib become part of Turkey by the end of the war?

all memes aside Jow Forums wouldn't be allowed to exist if the benefit to the authorities didn't outweigh the perks of destroying the community, we're a necessary evil

I see... *phew*

#Saudi FM Al Jubeir: If US protection is withdrawn from Qatar, regime would not last a week; #Qatar must send troops to #Syria before Pres Trump cancels US protection to Doha.

twitter.com/fanazer/status/988856026840682496

>he doesn't remember when 4ch was down for weeks

Kek

This, desu...

Well, i'm not that old of a Jow Forums user

Death to maghrebi

>Russian air defence The moment of targeting drones tried to attack Hmeimim

youtube.com/watch?v=cw6Fr_ifMlw

>France wants to work with US on new nuclear deal with Iran - Granny fucker Macron

The French leader said he was aware that Trump considers it a “bad deal” and that he is willing to take on board the US president’s concerns and criticisms as they work toward a “new” deal.

Granny fucker Macron said the two leaders had had a “very frank discussion” on Iran and that the nuclear issue was not the only topic concerning Iran, but that the country's ballistic missile program posed another threat. In February, Granny fucker Macron said Iran’s ballistic missile program must be put under international surveillance.

The French president said he believed the Iran deal as it stands should not be torn apart, but that it can be changed and added to.

“It's not a mystery we did not have the same starting position,”Granny fucker Macron told Trump. “Neither you nor I have a habit of changing our stances or going with the wind.”

It was a surprising turnaround for Granny fucker Macron, who was expected to use his visit to Washington to push Trump into remaining in the Iran deal, which was signed in 2015.

rt.com/news/425022-france-wants-new-iran/

>that feel when all of Damascus governorate will be 100% under SAA control in a month

Attached: 1513716450517m.jpg (1024x728, 85K)

>>dosent remember the 60's were Jow Forums was down for centuries

test

lol they really have nothing else on their hands don't they?

You're up

Your proxy works, lad.

last time Jow Forums was down shortly after we had the trump syria Happening.

so what is the cia up to this time

SAAnime!

Attached: 1523418979042.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Harvesting all of our Pakistani chin hair braiding vidyas

The Smoke cloud looks a beast that has arisen from underneath is bringing it's arm upwards so it may strike the ground below.

The power of Barrel bombs truly is terrifying.

Attached: 1508611020745.jpg (512x642, 56K)

See, that's why i was worried.

Looks like they're still avoiding Qadam, unless I missed something.

Stop LARPing like this board is fucking center of the universe. It's so tiresome.

oh, i'm laughing
>Italy’s high court rejects German group’s request to release migrant rescue boat
Italy’s highest court has rejected a request by a German group to release its migrant rescue boat seized eight months ago by prosecutors. They are investigating allegations that non-governmental organizations colluded with migrant smugglers. Prosecutors say the ‘Iuventa’ was seized based on three episodes in which crew members had contact with migrant smugglers. The German group, Jugend Rettet, said Tuesday that it was devastated by the Cassation Court’s ruling, adding that it “will fight for the right to rescue people in danger at sea,” AP said. According to Doctors Without Borders, the ruling sends a signal that Europe will continue “to criminalize humanitarian organizations conducting search-and-rescue operations… rather than strengthening capacities to save lives at sea.”

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/24/world/europe/ap-eu-europe-migrants.html

My Grandfather General Izzat Susli defeated the French occupation of #Syria. Today, #France has invaded Syria again. Grandpa, we won't let you down.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/988858790538723328

Attached: DbkgwTWUwAEwltl.jpg (720x526, 65K)

>Israel plan to forcibly deport illegal African migrants ‘no longer on agenda’ – govt
The Israeli government is abandoning a plan to forcibly deport African migrants who have entered the country illegally. The government had been working on a plan to deport thousands of mostly Eritrean and Sudanese men to a third country. However, it said in a written response to the Supreme Court on Tuesday that it was no longer pursuing that option, Reuters said. Israel’s immigration authority still wants to find options to deport migrants voluntarily, while their forced removal “is no longer on the agenda,” according to officials.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-africa-immigration-deport-sudan-immigrants-a8320576.html

>Trump calls nuclear accord with Iran ‘insane’
US President Donald Trump on Tuesday said Iran would face bigger problems if Tehran restarts its nuclear program. He also called the nuclear accord with Iran “insane,” Reuters reports. “They will have bigger problems than they have ever had before,” Trump said of Iran. He was speaking at the start of a White House meeting with French President Emmanuel Granny fucker Macron, who told reporters he wants to contain Iran in the region. Iran’s Supreme National Security Council said earlier on Tuesday that Tehran might withdraw from the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) if Trump scraps the nuclear deal Tehran and world powers signed in 2015

cnbc.com/video/2018/04/24/trump-calls-iran-deal-insane-in-meeting-with-frances-macron.html

*cringes*

Attached: Property of Maghrebi.jpg (160x160, 4K)

after not before.
last time we had a outburst of violence in burger land to right before.
the queen of Jow Forums.
so something bigger will come up im 100% sure and within a week or so.
im prepared for France goes all in in syria

>3 suicide attacks kill 6 police in Quetta, Pakistan - officials
Three suicide bombers attacked Pakistani police and paramilitary soldiers in the southwestern city of Quetta on Tuesday, killing six police and wounding 15, according to officials. One bomber detonated his explosives near a police truck. “It is a suicide attack,” provincial police chief Moazzam Jah Ansari told Reuters. Two suicide bombers tried to attack a paramilitary checkpoint on the city’s outskirts half an hour earlier. The troops had opened fire at the attackers, who detonated their explosives, wounding eight soldiers, a paramilitary officer said. No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attacks.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/3-suicide-bombers-kill-5-police-wound-8-troops-in-pakistan/2018/04/24/79e329d2-47ca-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html?utm_term=.7da298b2de8d

Kek, I love how you throw "Granny Fucker" in the middle of the article. I did this satire of Al-Masdar reporting yesterday, reminded me of it

>Erdogan ‘to campaign in a European city’ for Turkey’s June elections
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is expecting to hold a campaign rally in a European city next month ahead of June elections despite a ban by some Western countries on Turkish politicians campaigning abroad. The first meeting could be held in a closed sports hall in a European country, the president said on Tuesday in a speech to members of his ruling AK party. “All preparations are complete,” he added, according to Reuters. Erdogan has called snap parliamentary and presidential elections for June 24. Turkey will switch to a new executive presidency system that was narrowly approved by a referendum last year. After Erdogan announced the elections last week, Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said the president would be barred from “trying to exploit” Europe’s Turkish communities.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-politics-europe/turkey-tells-council-of-europe-to-mind-its-own-business-on-elections-idUSKBN1HV1KP?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

Did Q predict this?

Attached: 1510443488717-pol.jpg (800x472, 255K)

q was kind of cryptic about it but i gues he did

Iram is the only country in the world that was targetted by the one and only full scale missile war of the 20th century.

and now, someone is trying to explain them that they should not develop their own missile defense.

This has the same level as Israel asking for a permament right to bomb Syria, without possible retaliation.

Kek

Attached: 1524173864174-pol.png (255x327, 147K)

"We should get to use gas chambers!"
>Drops white phosphorus
"Never fugget da 600 gorillion! Also Assad gasses babies!"

>desding

#Israel’s Defense Minister @AvigdorLiberman is heading to US to meet with James Mattis, John Bolton & other officials to discuss close security coordination between the 2 allies against negative developments resulting from #Iran’s expansion in the #MiddleEast w/emphasis on #Syria

Liberman’s visit to the US comes a day after CENTCOM Commander Gen.Joseph Votel came to #Israel to meet with #IDF Chief of Staff Eisenkot & other senior defense officials

twitter.com/AAhronheim/status/988858443460202496

kek at that article man. I did not seen it yesterday! Nikki part it's too funny!

what do I have here.

Attached: IMG_3798.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

>Top Houthi civilian leader killed in Saudi-led airstrike last week - Yemen group
A Saudi-led coalition airstrike last week killed the top civilian leader in the Houthi movement in Yemen, the group said. Saleh al-Samad, the most senior official to be killed by the Western-backed alliance in the three-year war, held the post of president in the Houthi-backed political body that runs most of northern Yemen, Reuters said. The group’s leader Abdul Malik al-Houthi said in a televised statement that Samad was killed on Thursday in the port city of Hodeidah, on Yemen’s west coast. Several strikes reportedly killed six others in his retinue. Al Arabiya TV said the alliance had killed Samad after “precise monitoring” of his movements. The coalition has not commented on the reports.

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-official/saudi-led-air-strike-kills-top-houthi-official-in-yemen-idUSKBN1HU28Z

Is that hebrew

can't read shit
>pic related

Attached: Whats-in-the-box.jpg (1000x563, 117K)

srsly?
are you that retarded?

>germ ukuporka voboimah
wtf does taht even mean

>German military gets bids from Airbus, US govt for Tornado fighter jet replacement
The German Defense Ministry on Tuesday received bids from Airbus and the US government, which represents Lockheed Martin and Boeing, for the replacement of its fleet of 90 ageing Tornado fighter jets. The planes were developed in the 1960s. The competition is worth billions of dollars to the winning bidder. It also could have consequences for a separate, fledgling Franco-German program to develop a next-generation Eurofighter that will eventually replace the Eurofighter Typhoon, Reuters reported. Airbus is pitching the Eurofighter, a joint program with Britain’s BAE Systems and Italy’s Leonardo, and says it could take over the Tornado missions when that aircraft is phased out, starting in 2025. The German ministry plans to give priority to the European warplane to continue use of a proven system. However, the military has also asked for information about Lockheed’s F-35 fighter jet and the F-15E and F/A-18E/F jets built by Boeing.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-airshow-fighter/german-defense-ministry-gets-bids-for-tornado-fighter-jet-replacement-idUSKBN1HV16O

took the top off

Attached: IMG_3799.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

>Burger educa-
Oh never mind

>EU, UN, donor states seek aid boost at 7th annual conference on Syria
The EU and UN on Tuesday began a two-day push to drum up fresh aid pledges for Syria and reinvigorate the faltering Geneva peace process, AFP reports. Donor countries, aid organizations and UN agencies are gathering in Brussels for the seventh annual conference on Syria’s future as the conflict in the country enters its eighth year. EU officials hope to beat the $6 billion pledged at last year’s gathering. The UN has warned that its own appeal for money for humanitarian work in Syria this year is less than a quarter funded, receiving less than $800 million of the $3.5 billion needed.

afp.com/en/news/826/eu-un-seek-aid-boost-syria-doc-1495uk2

Fuck anime

Watertight packaging
In collars
>7.62
Its ammunition.

Attached: 1524598502909.jpg (478x543, 44K)

did you buy bullets again?

>7.62
>air-tight closure
>in clips 600 units

Attached: IMG_3803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

>Tehran might withdraw from NPT if US scraps nuclear deal – senior official
Iran might withdraw from the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) if US President Donald Trump scraps the nuclear deal Tehran and world powers signed in 2015, the secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council said on Tuesday. Ali Shamkhani told reporters in Tehran that the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran was ready for some “surprising actions” if the nuclear deal was scrapped. Shamkhani made the statement before departing for Russia, Reuters said. Answering a question about the possibility of Tehran withdrawing from the NPT, the official said that this is one of three options that Tehran is considering.

nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/24/world/middleeast/24reuters-iran-nuclear-npt.html

>>in clips 600 units
sheeet you were right.

Attached: IMG_0107.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Gimme. Hermetically sealed 7.62 Soviet.

Attached: 1516219048978.jpg (256x256, 11K)

18 killed, 13 injured by Saudi-led coalition’s airstrike in Yemen – report
At least 18 civilians were killed and 13 were injured by airstrikes by the coalition led by Saudi Arabia in northwestern Yemen, TASS said, citing a Houthi-run Al-Masirah television report on Tuesday. It said a gas station was hit in the Abas district of the Hajjah governorate. Yemeni officials said earlier that an airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition had killed more than 20 people at a wedding party late on Sunday night. UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres on Monday condemned that attack and urged all parties in Yemen’s war to observe international laws established to protect civilians in armed conflicts. He also called “for a prompt, effective and transparent investigation,” according to a UN spokesman.

>7.62 Soviet.
Wait, is it Russian?

>German Superman
What?

Attached: 1469852992092.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Be glad, if you have a Mosin nagant or SVT-40 all of the aftermarket stripper clips made in china suck
Also btw its usually in higher quantities in spam cans without the stripper clips but the price is usually the same, they hold 720 rounds without the clips IIRC

of course not....

I remember not too long ago buying a commie can for $89 usd. Now I can find them for less than $200. What happened, did Syria such them all up?

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-23-10-04-31.png (1440x2392, 1.45M)

>they hold 720 rounds without the clips IIRC

Attached: IMG_3531.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Do you have Mosin?

Your sarcasm would be more evident without the ...

Attached: 1513182739471.jpg (386x464, 56K)

Attached: IMG_3846.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Oh shit lol soldiers are around a car that's been parked in front of one of the houses near mine for a suspicious amount of time, the soldiers are inspecting it. If i did die of a car bomb let it be known that the Jews did it

Leave, you still have time!

top kek

Attached: 1486938878818s.jpg (250x249, 5K)

>Merkel says Germany to take 10,000 refugees from UN resettlement program
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said the country will take in some 10,000 migrants who were selected by the UN’s refugee agency, AP reports. Merkel was speaking on Monday during a meeting with the UN’s High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi. The 10,000 refugees were part of a resettlement program that Germany supports “to prevent illegal migration and substitute it through legal opportunities,” according to the chancellor. It was not immediately clear which countries the migrants would come from. Grandi thanked Berlin for tripling its financial support to the UNHCR in the last three years. Germany is the second biggest donor after the United States, contributing about $473 million annually to the agency.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-23/germany-takes-10-000-refugees-from-un-resettlement-program

how much did that cost