Trump should recognize the Armenian Genocide

Trump should recognize the Armenian Genocide.

Attached: 1524595819424.jpg (729x486, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEb2Y_QRwy0
youtube.com/watch?v=R24JTIEwC1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: kek.png (500x326, 280K)

everybody should learn about ww1 since it shaped the modern world.
ww2 only continued the inevitable set forth by ww1.

Agreed hope he at least tweets about it today even just a tweet today would be amazing for a sitting president

You can trace back all conflicts in the last 1000 years to the Jews

Wouldn't he have done so by now? Maybe if he sees a lot of people marching he will.

Attached: Assad and Armenians in Syria.jpg (1200x812, 156K)

Attached: Ararat.jpg (1200x568, 75K)

Armenians will walk off a cliff for Trump if he recognized the genocide. It's that important to them, personally minchev verch bidee kashenk asee? Every year they go to the the turkish embassy and make fools out of themselves and throw water bottles at each other, every year man. I went once and never again. We are sending the wrong message, we are in another country and don't have enough respect to at least fly the american flag with the armenian, instead we surround and drape our cars with armenian flags and drive like morons and make it worse for us. If you love Armenia so much, de guna sikiterit kashe hyastan. 30 years living in the USA and still flying the flag of armenia, amot kez.

You have a better plan? A lot of politicians and almost all states already recognize it. Too bad Turkey is in NATO, that's like the only reason the President doesn't recognize it.

My plan is to not give a shit. Armenians need to understand that no president is going to recognize the genocide anytime soon, that's what I truly believe. Trump is not going to tweet about the genocide today, neither are any of the future presidents. Look what happened with Obama, he promised he would and we all know how that turned out. We keep getting fooled into believing that it might happen this time.

Armenians need to stop looking to people for acknowledgement and recognition. We don't need their stinking approval whether the genocide happened or not. Going to the turkish embassy and protesting, what does it accomplish? Roads get shut down and it becomes a hassle for everyone else, it's probably the worst way to spread your message.

He’s gonna be president for 8 years but yeah I hope he sees it on tv & tweets something even just a picture of the marches without anything written would be huge

If you don't give a shit, who will?

Trump will
Tweet something today screenshot this

Armenians = Turks = Azers = other churka shitskins. Literally mountain scum that floods Russia and sell shitty camrys and mercedeses

Oh man that would be something wouldn't it.

Trump is very busy though, give the man some peace as well, you got time, like wait till the swamp starts to smell a little fresh again with asking this stuff :)

Oh please, if there is one thing I know about Armenians, it's that they learned all their thieving and scheming and just criminal acts from you guys. So I find it hilarious to see Russians try to portray themselves as if you are any different, you're the same fucking shit as they are, in some cases even worse. You see, I'm Armenian, however my parents moved into this country in the early 1900's. I have zero ties to Armenian, so when in the 1980s and 1990s, all the armenians started coming from armenia to the USA, they might as well been fucking russians LOL. They not only talked like you guys, they acted the same fucking way as you, looked like you too. In fact, I 'm starting to see less and less difference between modern armenians and russians such as yourself. suka blyat

t. bought a car from пepeкyпщик

Лoшapa

Turkey is way more important than Armenia

Armenian пepeкyпщики literally became a meme in russian auto community. If you see that someone sells mercedes in internet - it would be 146% armenian

>he USA and still flying the flag of armenia, amot kez.

you must be from glendale

babet ova

Ironically, I did bmw пepeкyп twice in Moscow, and I'm Armenian.
Although this was in partnership with my close friend who does this professionally, and he's 100% Russian.

Nice shitpost, Egoyan. If we can't find Armenia on a map how can we expect Trump to?

How to find Armenia on a map:
1) Find Turkey
2) Split in half
3) Left is Greece, right is Armenia

Ain't too hard

You want to get genocided again?
Np bro, you can just ask

So if you can't find Israel on the map then the Holocaust shouldn't be a thing? That's the kind of logic you're using.

why? no one gives a shit except Armenians.

He went to Israel for the Holocaust, and he seems to care a lot about Syrians being gassed, so why not?

Actually it's because I can find Israel on a map the holocaust isn't a "thing". Maps are made by monsters and thugs.

:o
du bab chooness sevamort

because no one cares about Armenians.

PREP THEM BULLS IN SCHOOL, CUKOLDOMETRY
BITCH IM KEKING BAD, LIKE A cuCKLEBEe HOLD UP ,HOLD it HOLD It , black BULl ProCEed
Im a EaT YOuR CUm LIKe GroCERIES

youtube.com/watch?v=WEb2Y_QRwy0

Attached: 1524519955852.png (720x477, 136K)

> t. turkish diaspora

armenians licking western ass for years against us just as kurds and greeks do. KEK

sorry for you little babies but we're not afraid of americans, russians or europeans. we're not you.

you accept genocide or not it will not make any difference. no apologize, no compensation money, no land give. if you think otherwise come and take you bitches.

>muh 20 gorillion, remember the armenian "genocide" evil Turk oppressors, how dare you bring us civilization?

T. Mehmud Muhammadkovic

How can armenian genocide be real if there are still armenioids itt ?

lan seni bajana siktim taman muh? gyot sikitir

let's be clear about a trend that's took place over 5-6 centuries.

turkey shrinks, every time it starts larping it get's smaller.

i would like to meet you in hundred years from now just to laugh at your stupid face.

>but we're not afraid of americans, russians or europeans
Ok mehmet

>you accept genocide or not it will not make any difference. no apologize, no compensation money, no land give. if you think otherwise come and take you bitches.
Why get our hands dirty? We'll wait for you retards to cross the red line and get some good ol' American democracy delivered to you, just like Hussein and Gaddafi did.
Then, yes, we'll come and take our land back.

>t. randomizing something islamic and adding *vic at the end tier retard

Turkey will self implode in time, that's why I don't give a fuck about them. Turkey could have been another Japan or France, instead they are a bunch of quran thumping jackasses who will self destruct in short time.

na just white guy

>how dare you bring us civilization?
Wtf, we already had civilization when turks were still drinking horse cum in the steppes

>How can armenian genocide be real if there are still armenioids itt ?
Notice nobody's from Armenia.
It's almost like the Armenians were forced to spread around the world. I wonder why.

yeah and he should name the donmeh jews who were responsible

Cuz theyre weak cowards afraid that Turkey will exterminate them all once and for all?

Your country helps ISIS and shoots down Russian jets, and you still genocide Kurds. Let's see how well these things end up for you guys.

My 23andme result has my ancestors living in Turkey in the last 200 years, even when Armenia was an option. All my DNA relatives, hundreds of them, people I don't even know all have Armenian last names.

See the rest of the world has moved on and Turkey will be in the same position 400 years from now. Even Armenia has some sort of future, same cannot be said about Turkey. Living on borrowed time over there.

Why does Jow Forums like Armenians so much?

I visited once for my friend's wedding and they people they are no different than T*rks.

Fuck them

He would need to get off the Saudi dick for that which won't happen

>Cuz theyre weak cowards afraid that Turkey will exterminate them all once and for all?
So you would rather see your family murdered than try to save them?

Saudi Arabia? They seem kinda irrelevant in this.

oh shit are you laoshou
ive been a subscriber for a while now

Nah lol, I just found it interesting, black guy speaking Armenian.

Jow Forums is a Christian board.

yeah hes a wild man

What will happen if he recognized it ??

there was an Armenian flag poster yesterday

Armenians would vote Republican forever.

Chimpout in Glendale

Turkey is one of the biggest NATO armies and controls an extremely important area. They'll never do anything to gratuitously alienate the Turks like that.

Other NATO counties already recognize it though.

Wrong.

Armenian Genocide does not exist. It was made up by the Russians to partition the Turkish State at the time.

Prove is in the pudding, take a look at the Kardashian family.

Attached: gt9n0s48zgs01.jpg (540x253, 36K)

it's another episode of the armenian leaf and the turks arguing

Attached: 1477765701602.png (1280x720, 681K)

Ok, Mehmet.

not the point... This could literally destroy marxist's "Catholic's aren't a opressed minority neither should be treated like one"
I know its still retarded to wait for the aproval from a land whale ... But at least i can pull that trap card once they start to build their fake JewXodia

aren't azeri more persian

armenians = kurds = turks = northern churkas

>Armenian Genocide does not exist. It was made up by the Russians to partition the Turkish State at the time.
That's why the bolsheviks banned talking about the genocide in USSR? You could easily end up in Siberia if you even mentioned it.
Fucking turks if you believe you're in the right, then at least argue with truth, not with bullshit.

Azeris are ethnically closer to turks than to persians. The difference isn't big though.

I think they are Turkic. Armenians are Indo-European. The Russian guy doesn't realize that we're related.

He should finish the job. Armenians are shit people. And putting their shitty flag everwhere especially on cars claiming victimhood is annoying as fuck.

See Are you Christian? Do you know what it means to recognize that Muslims genocided (and still are) Christians?

>And putting their shitty flag everwhere especially on cars claiming victimhood is annoying as fuck.
Gonna continue doing so as long as you are such massive pussies that can't even recognize the genocide.
Americans are scared of the roach's reaction, that's quite pathetic.

don't armenians have r1b like rest of west europe
this armenian wrestler is a fucking beast youtube.com/watch?v=R24JTIEwC1w

mine is r1b

>your paternal haplogroup is R-L23.

>don't armenians have r1b like rest of west europe
It's the most common haplogroup, around 30% I believe. But that's due to pre-neolithic migration patterns, so not very relevant.

I don't know, but look at OP pic, some look white while others look dark. My family is white, but I have dark relatives. Some people even have blue eyes or red hair.

same with georgians, my dad is white and my mom is light brown

Trump's another kike puppet like Obama so he won't.

Catholic by name only really, never did communions, only baptised
Because I need your approval to think I'm not a pussy. And what does the common joe have to do with it? It happened, now what? Does that revert the genocide now? Fucking nothing. I hate roaches and armenians equally, you fucks need to be exterminated.

That's cool. I don't know much about Georgia but I've always liked you guys.

>And what does the common joe have to do with it?
Nobody expects the common Joe to do shit, the demand is aimed towards the government.

>It happened, now what? Does that revert the genocide now?
Great logic. Let's not punish terrorists and murderers either, not like it's gonna bring someone back to life.

>Fucking nothing. I hate roaches and armenians equally, you fucks need to be exterminated.
Good luck cunt, many have tried.

>Let's not punish terrorists and murderers either, not like it's gonna bring someone back to life.
I personally don't care or want punishment, reparations, etc.

t. actually named Mehmud Muhammadkovic

i dont think anyone expects reparations

You spelled *white wrong.

Didn't he follow some guy from South Africa recently on Twitter? I wonder what he thinks about the situation there.

yes, i have my perspective on what would happen but don't know the full extent of it.
Plus are Armenians such piece of shit?? i never met one... the only persons who go to my country are Brazilian's,Russian's and Chinese people.(also Russians strange neighbour's)

I want back the lands that belonged to my great grandfather before he had to flee for his life, having witnessed his father murdered.

What's with the cuckoldry of many Armenians that demand only the recognition and the apology? I couldn't give a shit about the turkish apology. Let them shove it up their asses. They took the lives of our ancestors which we will never return. They wiped out our cultural heritage dating back to antiquity in our historical land. We cannot rebuild this. They took over our sacred lands and our Holy Mountain. This we can actually get back. And we fucking will.

Because that's not realistic.

There are a lot of Armenians in Latin America. I don't think most people care about Armenians in their country because there are only a few and most are happy to assimilate.

This is my 23andme results. All the relatives I have listed are Armenian with Armenian last names, so when someone claims the genocide never happened, then how do you explain those results? Strange how my ancestors are from Turkey, yet everyone in my relatives list is Armenian living across the globe. I even asked 23andme what the deal was, and they even said that it's not common to see such results and there not to have been something that caused it .

Attached: armenian.jpg (994x1012, 152K)

>Because that's not realistic.

i like you

So are you saying that your DNA is living proof of the genocide?

leads back to the Jews and also shows Jews worked to break up their host Ottoman Empire nation.

>
>So are you saying that your DNA is living proof of the genocide?

yes, that is why DNA is NEVER used for any approved Holohoax stuff.